Can't get to Hentai Clicker

Deadnow

So I finally got this stupid game to work, but not on my PC, trying there is a lost cause! Makes me think this game was never meant to be played on PC, at least not unless you got a latest edge-tech PC or something... Anyways managed to download and play the game on my phone and it did award me Mizuki, so that's it for me.

For all who managed to make the game work, but no Mizuki, you have to get to stage 3k in HC, otherwise no Mizuki also you need to get that message in HC that you got a reward in HH and then you need to refresh HH until the reward banner comes in.

On 10/21/2019 at 6:22 PM, Venge33 said:

So I finally got this stupid game to work, but not on my PC, trying there is a lost cause! Makes me think this game was never meant to be played on PC, at least not unless you got a latest edge-tech PC or something... Anyways managed to download and play the game on my phone and it did award me Mizuki, so that's it for me.

For all who managed to make the game work, but no Mizuki, you have to get to stage 3k in HC, otherwise no Mizuki also you need to get that message in HC that you got a reward in HH and then you need to refresh HH until the reward banner comes in.

What are you talking about, it runs on my old win7, radeon hd series pc are you trying to run it on a calculator? Jokes aside, it seems some people with specific drivers are experiencing issues.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...