Can't get to Hentai Clicker

Deadnow

Hello, I'm on my phone as of now, and tried to access hentai clicker through the banner on hentai heroes site, in order to get the mission, but the bunner just disappeared and I can't seem to be able to do the mission. I'd be disappointed if I can't get the girl for whatever reason. Can you please help me? 

Edited by Deadnow

41 minutes ago, Deadnow said:

Hello, I'm on my phone as of now, and tried to access hentai clicker through the banner on hentai heroes site, in order to get the mission, but the bunner just disappeared and I can't seem to be able to do the mission. I'd be disappointed if I can't get the girl for whatever reason. Can you please help me? 

Hello, I want to reassure you, the banner should be reappear soon, so you can collect the girl! (only if you're over 3000 on Hentai Clicker 😉)

im allready level 3000+,been long time and just minutes ago reached that again.but,no rewardgirl in hentaiheroes.so,what to do now?is it a bug or matter of waiting or should i start all over again?also,the previous reward i was promised for testing clickergame never came to me.

4 minutes ago, Tedddy said:

im allready level 3000+,been long time and just minutes ago reached that again.but,no rewardgirl in hentaiheroes.so,what to do now?is it a bug or matter of waiting or should i start all over again?also,the previous reward i was promised for testing clickergame never came to me.

Hello, you need to open Hentai Heroes and click on the banner, so you will be redirected to Hentai Clicker, after few seconds will appear a popup which inform you about the girl.

Regards :)

6 minutes ago, AnuzDestroyah said:

so the only way to get this girl is if you play clicker? she isnt in the main game already or there isnt any other way of getting her in heroes?

Yes, actually it's the only way to obtain this Hentai Clicker Girl :) 

2 minutes ago, horo kinkoid said:

Yes, actually it's the only way to obtain this Hentai Clicker Girl :) 

not wanting to sound rude, but that is total bs. giving resources, gear, boosts, thats fine, but giving a unique girl you cant have any other way in heroes is bs. i dont play clicker, i have zero interest in playing that type of games, so im guessing me and others who dont play clicker are screwed, thas one less girl we wont be able to get on the main game. 

• Like 1

0Been having the same issue she isn't showing for me nor is the banner , both accounts use the same email , did over 4000 then reset through forge and did another 3200 and still nothing , on pc if that matters . 

Is there any specific browser that we should or shouldn't use for the banner to show on pc maybe? I know IE doesn't work a lot but what about edge chrome or firefox?

Edited by Dirk Diggler
corrected level

13 minutes ago, AnuzDestroyah said:

not wanting to sound rude, but that is total bs. giving resources, gear, boosts, thats fine, but giving a unique girl you cant have any other way in heroes is bs. i dont play clicker, i have zero interest in playing that type of games, so im guessing me and others who dont play clicker are sc

rewed, thas one less girl we wont be able to get on the main game. 

As written in my previous message is a girl from the game Hentai Clicker obtained completely free.  Thanks for your feedback.

14 minutes ago, Baklan said:

Can I get Mizuki if my Hentai Clicker's account has another e-mail address? (My Hentai Heroes account's e-mail doesn't exist anymore.)

Unfortunately not, you can obtain her only with a HCL account with the same credentials of your account.

Yet you can connect to Hentai Clicker with the same credentials than Hentai Heroes, even if the email address doesn't exist anymore.

13 minutes ago, horo kinkoid said:

As written in my previous message is a girl from the game Hentai Clicker obtained completely free.  Thanks for your feedback.

Unfortunately not, you can obtain her only with a HCL account with the same credentials of your account.

Yet you can connect to Hentai Clicker with the same credentials than Hentai Heroes, even if the email address doesn't exist anymore.

So I need to register again on Hentai Clicker with non-existing email and reach Level 3000?

7 minutes ago, horo kinkoid said:

As written in my previous message is a girl from the game Hentai Clicker obtained completely free.  Thanks for your feedback

I understood that, my point is that there is no other way of getting her in the main game unless you play the spinoff. Players who only play the main game should have at least a chance to get her.

Just now, AnuzDestroyah said:

I understood that, my point is that there is no other way of getting her in the main game unless you play the spinoff. Players who only play the main game should have at least a chance to get her.

you could just make a account and play for a little and get there , it costs nothing to make a account nor does it to play , 3000 is not a difficult task there either .

1 minute ago, AnuzDestroyah said:

There are at least 2 girls that cannot be obtained by the general playerbase of HH already, as they are exclusive to only 1 user. Tying one to another method is not a big deal. Play the game or accept that you can't have her.

il y a 4 minutes, Baklan a dit :

So I need to register again on Hentai Clicker with non-existing email and reach Level 3000?

You don't need to 'register', technically, you use the same HH account for HentaiClicker ;) that's why, even if your mail don't exist, it's still OK.

But, I recommand you to change the email from your HH account (don't know how to do this and if you need to contact support, but it will be more safe for you to have an existing and working mail account for your HH/HC account ;) )

About Mizuki, I don't have her too even if I have click on the banner. I had HC open on another tab, can it be the problem? Do we need to close HentaiClicker when we see the banner on HH and then, use the banner to re-open HC?