Mizuki not showing in HH

hace 1 hora, MutenRoshi KameStyle dijo:

same for me,... same email,  lvl over 3100 and no banner...

Similar problem than everybody here.

I´ve checked that my email and nick are the same for both games. I don´t know how to check my ID in HC, but in HH (Hentai heroes) my ID is 710503

Edited by Pepe Lolo

I have already reached level 3000, used same email in HC, saw the banner without reading it and clicked, but didn't get mizuki and I didn't use HH &HC on Nutaku.

I don't know what to do, can you help me? (my ID is 1143519) 

Thank You.

1497973280_Screenshot_20191017-151826_HentaiClicker.thumb.jpg.ef59d9043dd4351912a4b4e28c16ef54.jpg

Hello,
Thank you for contacting Hentai Heroes customer support.
It is required that you click on the crosspromo banner and from the page that opens to login to the clicker.
If you don't see the banner, please disable all the adblocker you might have on your browser, the banner will appear 24h after you shut down your adblocker.
Kind regards, Kaos-Kinkoid.

This is an answer from Kaos in a support ticket on how to get Mizuki.

10 hours ago, Hotless said:

Hello,
Thank you for contacting Hentai Heroes customer support.
It is required that you click on the crosspromo banner and from the page that opens to login to the clicker.
If you don't see the banner, please disable all the adblocker you might have on your browser, the banner will appear 24h after you shut down your adblocker.
Kind regards, Kaos-Kinkoid.

This is an answer from Kaos in a support ticket on how to get Mizuki.

I used the cross banner on myphone and downloaded the app, play to lvl 3000 twice and still got no comfirmation

please advise us what to do from now, or even offer link to try again

Thanks

I have the same problem and I don't use any adblocker. I clicked on the banner and it send me to the site and then I downloaded the app and reached stage 3000 after a few hours (about 4-5 hrs.). But I still don't see any banner or mizuki in my harem, which is really weird. I sent a ticket to support and well waiting for a reply from them atm :|

Edit: I used same email and name as HH in HC.Screenshot_20191018-171953.thumb.jpg.1e0ce1cfc98a007130a7eadcb0a7d3ba.jpg

20191018_174638.jpg

Edited by Obelisk
Forgot to mention about the same email thingy