Mizuki not showing in HH

i dunno what to do no adblocker no nuthing been to 3000 a couple times no cross banner nothing... when am i actually going to get a response with a solution to the problem??? reported on hh forum now hc forum... nothing from anywhere ive looked at has worked... could i please get some actual help here???

1 hour ago, Tax mippett said:

I reckon we'll all receive her after a certain period considering how so many people aren't receiving her

You must be new here.:$

Don't hold your breath.:( Given that Kinkoid has already given a response on this, it is extremely unlikely they will do anything more. They probably consider this issue already resolved and done with. Unless a huge number of players suddenly start complaining again - and this doesn't appear to be happening anymore - they have no problem simply ignoring it.:|

keep complaining guys keep sending support tickets. they are not answering support tickets still have one unanswered 8days. this whole ordeal is very disappointing. we already received 2 patches and still no fix. receive ads but not cross banner.   

snap227.png

Still no Mizuki, writing for the third time. Computer problem so couldn't open HC from the banner on HH, but play with same email, nickname etc on both (just not at same time on computer, on smartphone HH ok but no HC). Waiting to receive Mizuki before buying again kobans, need her characteristics for champions battles. ID 1836986