Mizuki not showing in HH

I have not even been able to play clicker for what seems like months now, but has probably only been weeks.  I keeps giving me a runtime error an uncaught exception related to trying to reach out of bounds memory.  I saw the banner in my regular HH game, clicked on it, it took me to the clicker, and once again I get nothing but an error message.  Haven't seen the banner for clicker since,  just that stupid bongacams ad.  For me this has got to be one of the works events since their anniversary event this year, which did absolutely nothing for me.  As a KnowHow player in HH I am thoroughly disappointed in this event due to the fact that I reported the error here weeks ago and nothing was done about it.

20 hours ago, Rvanrgandhgq beq said:

I think the HH  needs to distribute it automatically for those who reached stage 3k cause I've got the same problem

I agree 100% with you  , they have really messed up this promo big time.

Have tried the various things people have said to try and got no where , still not got the girl, which kind of sucks.

• Like 1

It was not clear to me I needed to use the banner, so I clicked the option saying "stop seeing this" or whatever... Then I went into HC later when I had time, and made it past 3000.

I play on Nutaku, so the "French solution" doesn't work for me.

Is there a way to see the banner again?

Edited by headbanger1066

10 hours ago, SuperSmash said:

I got her.  I used this link, replaced XXXXXXX with my id, then turned off my Adblocker.  I was waiting for Forge Affection level to reset, and I got it at lv 3530.

https://www.hentaiclicker.com/?tc1=H...th_id=41575

That is the "French Solution" I mentioned, which doesn't work for Nutaku players. It's good for others, though, so thanks for sharing it with those who may not have seen it.

Edited by headbanger1066

When I got the news, I had already reset my HC and was a little above 1000, so I ran to get my HC to 3000, while had the banner kept appearing on my HH. Next day I was 3000 on HC, but when I logged onto HH to click on the banner, nothing. It's been about 4 days and the banner is no show..

So, how are we supposed to get Mizuki at HH? Any other option?

Edited by vulcano@mail.com

And who got her, got her. Who didn't, won't. Even having met the requirements...

Well, I haven't, because I had used the reset option just before the event... My loss!

Just a thought: maybe next time, instead of stage, the requirement would be having some girl, like Lyrsa, or Angela, or Vanessa. Because if you have them, it means you've already met that stage, right? So if you decided to reset the game prior to the event, you would have chances.

Also a deadline would be great, so we can know how long we have until the end.

Edited by vulcano@mail.com

On 10/23/2019 at 5:59 AM, headbanger1066 said:

I got her.  I used this link, replaced XXXXXXX with my id, then turned off my Adblocker.  I was waiting for Forge Affection level to reset, and I got it at lv 3530.

https://www.hentaiclicker.com/?tc1=H...th_id=41575

I used this solution, and got her finally....solution worked fantasticly!!

didn't even have to wait for reforge.