Hentai Clicker promo girl.

Felis

2 Slynia,

"so that it will direct you" ≠ "in this case you get a girl, only"

I don't need the banner to go to HC - i'm click on banner & this banner off. So O.K.

I have stage 3,000, but no girl.

In addition, don't cannot post useful information in the place where the advertisement is placed, as many people says!

I'm angry. Events for positive, not for insult!

I definitely saw the banner. And I'm sure I clicked what need from me. But, I do not fully load HC in the no one browser on PC (IE, FF, Opera, Chrome), because it gives a lot of different errors. But i click link right and link off, in confirmation. HC is installed separately on the tablet such as APK file. Nowhere is it written that in this case I will not be able to get a girl.

Edited by absent

I clicked on the banner, logged in to HC, reached lev 3000 and nothing. No mail, no girl. Relogging didn't help. Any ideas?

Edit: the girl appeared in HH. First there was a pop up in HC telling me to go to HH, when I went there and refreshed the page a banner showed in a place reserved for  ads. I guess adblock has to be turned off.

Edited by triplecane

There are players who got the banner with an ad blocker enabled, and others who never seen it even without using any kind of ad blocking extension, so there is something broken in this banner.

THEY have to fix it, we can't do anything.

Edited by Daniele

For people without banner :

Someone has find a solution on the french part of the forum.

I write it here :

On PC, on your browser, use the link  https://www.hentaiclicker.com/?tc1=HHae7050ef6tf2add1c0b83f0e0e78d4c1&tc2=14540&tc3=174&noagev=1&ref_type=crosspromotion&ref_id=XXXXXX&game_id=25&auth_id=41575 

but use your ingame ID of HH instead of "XXXXXX" (you can find your ID in your ingame profil, where you choose avatar)

-> Then, load the HentaiClicker page with the link with your ID (the entire link, not just the part that can be clicked here in forum)

do your connexion on HentaiClicker, do the things to have Mizuki (lvl3000)

-> Reload your HentaiHeroes page to have a new banner to collect Mizuki, just accept and she is yours :)

(note that you probably need to avoid adblocker and so...)

Hope it will work for you :)

• Thanks 16

2 hours ago, Natheroa said:

For people without banner :

Someone has find a solution on the french part of the forum.

I write it here :

On PC, on your browser, use the link  https://www.hentaiclicker.com/?tc1=HHae7050ef6tf2add1c0b83f0e0e78d4c1&tc2=14540&tc3=174&noagev=1&ref_type=crosspromotion&ref_id=XXXXXX&game_id=25&auth_id=41575 

but use your ingame ID of HH instead of "XXXXXX" (you can find your ID in your ingame profil, where you choose avatar)

-> Then, load the HentaiClicker page with the link with your ID (the entire link, not just the part that can be clicked here in forum)

do your connexion on HentaiClicker, do the things to have Mizuki (lvl3000)

-> Reload your HentaiHeroes page to have a new banner to collect Mizuki, just accept and she is yours :)

(note that you probably need to avoid adblocker and so...)

Hope it will work for you :)

It worked <3

I got it when I allowed all java and add.I opened 2 games in google chrome.When I got this I forgot to screenshotit but take photos instead.What am I thinking?

"Uh,I didn't get her just after reaching to 3000.When I click the Harem/Getcha page I got the banner.''

The best Bridge pose girl confirmed!Can we get nose dive or dolphin 5 star girl?

Gotta say I love hentai clicker pose cause they are too horny.The other way to get all hentai clicker pose is to support their patreon.

Hclicker Patreon 

But the prize is ............I want Finalmecia!

20191019_101947.jpg

20191019_102017.jpg

20191019_102028.jpg

20191019_102239.jpg

Edited by yoyowhan

I think this is broken on mobile. When you click the banner (or use the url provided above) it redirects you to DL the mobile app. If you force a desktop site you get an error message that the engine cant run on mobile and then a black screen.