Hentai Clicker promo girl.

Felis

1 hour ago, Gremlinking said:

None of the solutions worked for me on my account that missed the girl, then, today ,the banner just appeared.  Maybe they are working on a solution and the best advice for players is to just wait. 

There has been an official announcement:

En 23/10/2019 a las 11:16, Gremlinking dijo:

None of the solutions worked for me on my account that missed the girl, then, today ,the banner just appeared.  Maybe they are working on a solution and the best advice for players is to just wait.

With the new banner, I made a NEW ACCOUNT following Cantrix advice. That worked.
also I tried copypasting the new link made and following to my account in HC, but that DIDN'T WORK.

So go to your new link made and MAKE A NEW ACCOUNT (you have to sign out first, before clicking or pasting the link)

This is the new link:
https://www.hentaiclicker.com/?tc1=HHeb498d86608917484f4eb4d4ae32b8f7&tc2=14540&tc3=174&noagev=1&ref_type=crosspromotion&ref_id=XXXXXX&game_id=25&auth_id=25091

Don't forget to change the XXXXXX with your ID

So I followed Natheroa's instructions, finally got the banner on HeintaiClicker (thank you Natheroa!!!!), reloaded HH a couple times, tried deleting old cookies and reloading, but still banner to get Mizuki on HH, tried to get to 3000 again on HentiaClicker, but didn't get the banner a second time, so I guess the problem now is on the HH side

Edited by Oda

Ok guys the new link posted Adannoes WORK

This is the new link:
https://www.hentaiclicker.com/?tc1=HHeb498d86608917484f4eb4d4ae32b8f7&tc2=14540&tc3=174&noagev=1&ref_type=crosspromotion&ref_id=XXXXXX&game_id=25&auth_id=25091

I do this:
1) On HClicker reach lvl 3001 (dont Reset in Forge)

2) close all the internet page, now open new page (chrome) copy the link and don't forget to change the XXXXXX with your ID in HH 6 number.

3) wait a few minuts and the message of Reward appear

4) open HH and click on the Banner for get the girl!

THX MAN

Edited by link8902

Nothing works for me the banner popped up for the 3rd time. I clicked try it now, went to clicker got to lvl saved and came back- nothing......It's ridiculous I have all the harem and contact girls-all the crafts. My highest lvl was 9800 and still no reward

On 10/28/2019 at 7:52 PM, link8902 said:

2) close all the internet page, now open new page (chrome) copy the link and don't forget to change the XXXXXX with your ID in HH 6 number.

... do not do the same mistake as I did and verify you only copied the link once and not twice (I copy with middle click ... and the mouse something clicks multiple times ...).

22 hours ago, nope1 said:

My highest lvl was 9800 and still no reward

Your highest level doesn't matter, just your current level.