Epic Days

CapitalT

To summarize it all;

- New player plays an event for the first time.

- New player asks if it is normal in this game to have to use kobans.

- "Veteran" player says; for this event and legendary days event it is normal.

- New player says "okay" and draws a conclusion what to do.

Oh wait, no. That is not what ever happens. Instead the new player assumes and is frustrated after they made the wrong assumption. In any game the community is the best source of information, not the development team. If the community tells you this event is the best value for your kobans, then you can take that for granted. You are obviously allowed to put it aside and ignore the advice, but we are also allowed to inform every other new player not to listen to you. Yet you keep going on and on and on. We know your point of view after one post. No need to keep saying the same thing.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Chthugha said:

To summarize it all;

- New player plays an event for the first time.

- New player asks if it is normal in this game to have to use kobans.

- "Veteran" player says; for this event and legendary days event it is normal.

- New player says "okay" and draws a conclusion what to do.

Oh wait, no. That is not what ever happens. Instead the new player assumes and is frustrated after they made the wrong assumption. In any game the community is the best source of information, not the development team. If the community tells you this event is the best value for your kobans, then you can take that for granted. You are obviously allowed to put it aside and ignore the advice, but we are also allowed to inform every other new player not to listen to you. Yet you keep going on and on and on. We know your point of view after one post. No need to keep saying the same thing.

"New player asks if it is normal in this game to have to use kobans."

It could not happen in this way as the main problem is that event never suggested koban usage on first place. You really didn't read last post did you. player will just reach the end of it and think: - what now? doesn't seem possible to complete it.

Now it is the time some veteran could tell player that kobans is the way to go. A misleading event the real reason for all this.

"If the community tells you this event is the best value for your kobans, then you can take that for granted"

I never said there person is wrong (or right) about it. This is just NOT the point of the argument. And the whole reason why this dragged for so long. It seems we are not really talking about the same thing, just same theme (the event).

• Thinking 1

Anyway, If only what matters for those that answered me on this thread is obviously a possible efficiency on koban spending, I do not think there is any reason to keep going.

I have seen the Dev team treat average players very poorly (by omission) over and over again in many threads on the forum in the little time I play this. Little to no support to average player bugs (they may care for the top patreons) and problems with the game, bad practices like the one discussed on this thread and no real feedback to the community for days when a large problem occurs like the recent crossgame event for Hentai Clicker girl.

And that makes perfect sense. If no support for valid reason is not really a reason to care as long as it is not happening to me. If a unethical design is not an issue as long as they throw me a cookie for it. If a large problem was not addressed for days it is ok if I managed to solve my end of it even if many people are still nuts about it. If community doesn't really care, why should the Devs do? Community and Devs, you do deserve each other.

Peace and out