Champions free tickets have not entitled exactly every 24 hours

woe20180809

Actually i always get my free daily tickets exactly every 24 hours, but i have to visit a champion page at the exact time. It works like the free pachinko spin, the 24h timer starts only when you get your tickets, so if you forget to go there at the exact time you lose mins (or hours) for the next reset.

To be honest i'm not sure if it's enough to visit any HH page, but the only way to be sure you got the tickets is to check a champion page, so...

For me, the free tickets are always awarded when the 24 hour timer for the free spin in the Pachinko is reset. If I am 1hour late on claiming the free spin in the Pachinko, I will get the 3 free daily champion tickets 1 hour later on the next day.

Can anybody confirm?

1 hour ago, Birdie_ said:

Can anybody confirm?

If you're asking if the free tickets are related to the pachinko spin, then no, the two things are completely independent. I did my free spin 3 hours ago, but i'll get my tickets in less than 6 hours (19 mins after the HH reset, to be exact).

How do you know in advance that you will/would get the free tickets in less than 6 hours? My experience gives the following time line:

Day 1, 8:00 - Egligible for free Pachinko spin - free tickets are automatically awarded.

Day 1, 8:15 - I do the free Pachinko spin

Day 2, 8:15 - Egligible for free Pachinko spin - free tickets are automatically awarded

Day 2, 8:45 - I do the free Pachinko spin

Day 3, 8:45 - Egligible for free Pachinko spin - free tickets are automatically awarded

etc

21 hours ago, Birdie_ said:

How do you know in advance that you will/would get the free tickets in less than 6 hours? 

Because i know that's the time when my (invisible) 24h timer resets. To be exact, i get my free tickets at 5:19 am, and my free pachinko spin at 9:06 pm, because those are the times when i got my tickets/did my spin last time.

In your case your timers ends more or less at the same time, but they are in no way connected.

Ps. How many times i wrote 'time' in this post? This is the last time, i swear 😅

29 minutes ago, Daniele said:

Because i know that's the time when my (invisible) 24h timer resets. To be exact, i get my free tickets at 5:19 am, and my free pachinko spin at 9:06 pm, because those are the times when i got my tickets/did my spin last time.

In your case your timers ends more or less at the same time, but they are in no way connected.

Ps. How many times i wrote 'time' in this post? This is the last time, i swear 😅

yeah, i knew it too, it was 19:29, but some day it change to 20:29, then to 20:59 and after a few more changes it's now on 23:29 - the only stable think in it is the 9

I really would love to know why it's changing and what I can do to influence it.

5 minutes ago, blaa said:

yeah, i knew it too, it was 19:29, but some day it change to 20:29, then to 20:59 and after a few more changes it's now on 23:29 - the only stable think in it is the 9

I really would love to know why it's changing and what I can do to influence it.

Because, as i already said:

On 10/23/2019 at 6:25 PM, Daniele said:

i always get my free daily tickets exactly every 24 hours, but i have to visit a champion page at the exact time. It works like the free pachinko spin, the 24h timer starts only when you get your tickets, so if you forget to go there at the exact time you lose mins (or hours) for the next reset.

If the time changes, it means that the day before you didn't visit a champion page at the exact time.

It was the same for me, when they introduced the feature i used to get my tickets at 23:20, but day after day i lost 6 hours. And i'll lose many more in future, just like with the free pachinko spin.

• Thanks 1