Daily Mission reset bug

Cormoran

Just now, Peterminator said:

First the mistake about the shard droping, now this, sorry Kinkoid, but you earned this, hope everyone understand:

Kinkoid, can't you...

Can't You Go Five Seconds Without Humiliating Yourself? - The Simpsons GIF - TheSimpsons AbeSimpsons Grandpa GIFs

That's not really fair on Kinkoid.  No matter how much computer geeks try to account for this problem, they never seem to master it, despite the seemless changes in DST we experience on our mobile phones.  Maybe they should look to the telcos for a way through.

hace 1 minuto, Zorba the Geek dijo:

That's not really fair on Kinkoid.  No matter how much computer geeks try to account for this problem, they never seem to master it, despite the seemless changes in DST we experience on our mobile phones.  Maybe they should look to the telcos for a way through.

I can understand what you say, Zorba, but in the last time change happened something like this, and we lost a daily missions cycle, fortunately that time there weren't any events, but this time in the middle of The Orgy Days, just after a failure start, besides, in something that you know it's gonna happen, can you anticipate this situation? You can't miss like this after the other trouble. In the time I've played, until the starting mistake , they've never compensate us. What's gonna happen now?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Peterminator said:

I can understand what you say, Zorba, but in the last time change happened something like this, and we lost a daily missions cycle, fortunately that time there weren't any events, but this time in the middle of The Orgy Days, just after a failure start, besides, in something that you know it's gonna happen, can you anticipate this situation? You can't miss like this after the other trouble. In the time I've played, until the starting mistake , they've never compensate us. What's gonna happen now? 

I can fully understand your concern.  I can't remember the time you mentioned, but, if that's the case, we will be right to very concerned.  We can only hope that, this time, they'll be on top of the issue much more quickly as it is a recurring one and we could expect that it would be pinpointed quickly.  If I was able to anticipate it then HH surely could've.

3 minutes ago, Peterminator said:

I did notice that I got 20 free battle points after they got the shard drops working. So that is some kind of compensation. Not much for those who poured in tons of points and kobans before noticing, true.

Overall, other wise, in a snarky positive outlook on this, maybe this is Team Kinkoid's version of Trick for the yearly Trick or Treat? Maybe? Possibly? All in good humor? Fingers Crossed.

• Haha 1

hace 1 minuto, TeeJay dijo:

I did notice that I got 20 free battle points after they got the shard drops working. So that is some kind of compensation. Not much for those who poured in tons of points and kobans before noticing, true.

Overall, other wise, in a snarky positive outlook on this, maybe this is Team Kinkoid's version of Trick for the yearly Trick or Treat? Maybe? Possibly? All in good humor? Fingers Crossed.

Yeah, that's the compensation what I was talking about, but no other in the time I've played. And, if you get fussy, it is a bad way to compensate, because they stop your combativity regenaration, then, if you go to sleep, you lost a lot of combativity points because of the compensation. Hey, don't give to them a way to excuse their mistakes, hahahaha, Trick or Treat...

1 minute ago, SwordlordRoy said:

Oddly, while my daily missions are saying "Refresh in 1d5m", the arena daily is only saying "Refresh in 5m"

That may be because the Arena is based on a half hour timer. If you set the server clock back or forward it doesn't really disrupt the half hour clock. It's when you push the time back or forward that it disrupts a 24hour/1day count that it may be causing all the kablooy?

Just now, TeeJay said:

That may be because the Arena is based on a half hour timer. If you set the server clock back or forward it doesn't really disrupt the half hour clock. It's when you push the time back or forward that it disrupts a 24hour/1day count that it may be causing all the kablooy?

They don't mean the new arena opponents. They mean the daily quests

image.png.d0c5b19c64b9370b397f452d1d5643de.png