Daily Mission reset bug

Cormoran

2 minutes ago, TeeJay said:

That may be because the Arena is based on a half hour timer. If you set the server clock back or forward it doesn't really disrupt the half hour clock. It's when you push the time back or forward that it disrupts a 24hour/1day count that it may be causing all the kablooy?

Also for the event window, in mine at least it's business as usual.  I think we should all keep our powder dry folks and try not to speculate.  I'm absolutely certain the geeks will be doing their utmost to get things up and running again ASAP.

Well, they fixed very quick, that timer can be taken as a Halloween joke, but now that is a image of the daily missions, did you notice that time of the main missions are getting increased, but the kobans as a prize still the same? They sold us this like bliss for everyone, but in the end we're gonna receive less kobans for that missions than in other times.

3 minutes ago, Peterminator said:

Well, they fixed very quick, that timer can be taken as a Halloween joke, but now that is a image of the daily missions, did you notice that time of the main missions are getting increased, but the kobans as a prize still the same? They sold us this like bliss for everyone, but in the end we're gonna receive less kobans for that missions than in other times.

In normal (revival & classic) events Day 1 Missions reward 42 kobans, Days 2 and 3 reward 48 kobans. We received 24x2, 24x2, 24x2, so we're technically 6 kobans ahead of where we would be normally. They've also got a halved duration to what they should normally have had (didn't check if Day 1 was halved for a normal Day 1 or if it went higher since it gives slightly more reward, but that's only a few minutes difference).

What evidence makes you think we're going to receive less kobans?

• Thanks 1

Yeah, @Zorba the Geek, you were right, next I will give them an hour before the meme, hahaha, I  just was afraid it was the kind of mistake that takes a day to fixed, you know, Sunday and all that things. Well, @GeorgeMTO maybe I should take the advise of Zorba, and be patient until the end of the event to see the final product, but I remember that in the last revival, by the final day we get something closer to 100 kobans, so at the rate of 48 kobans per day we're going to receive less than before, but I say it again, this time I'll be patient. Thanks for the info, George.

15 minutes ago, Peterminator said:

Yeah, @Zorba the Geek, you were right, next I will give them an hour before the meme, hahaha, I  just was afraid it was the kind of mistake that takes a day to fixed, you know, Sunday and all that things. Well, @GeorgeMTO maybe I should take the advise of Zorba, and be patient until the end of the event to see the final product, but I remember that in the last revival, by the final day we get something closer to 100 kobans, so at the rate of 48 kobans per day we're going to receive less than before, but I say it again, this time I'll be patient. Thanks for the info, George.

Hahaha.  I don't think I'm the one GeorgeMTO would ever take advice from, but thanks for the compliment.