event

ramzem

You don't need Mojo Energizer for the bug; obviously, Mojo Energizer made it stack faster, but it isn't needed. And yeah, that's basically the gist of it, apparently.

It's pretty easy to unknowingly get because I think most of us try to use skills in both offices at the same time (so we don't have to come back at different times to reuse our next skill), and then everyone goes and does something else because we don't want to stare at a clicker for 3 minutes every half hour. Set the skills, then walk away. Watch a video or wash the dishes, come back in half an hour, do it again. By the end of the day, you'd rack up a pretty high multiplier as long as you kept your tab open.

1 minute ago, sonny1903 said:

I'm not unable to reset. I did twice since the end of the event and 1 less than one houre I will be able to do it again. do I have to beat my max level to prouve that I reached it without bug ?

At this point, I don't really think you need to prove anything to anyone. No one's really accusing you of not being able to complete the event. This is really just explaining how some new(er) accounts with only x2 Idle and bad strategies got through the event. That isn't how you did the event, so it doesn't really matter. There's no one to blame but the game dev.

Did i said that you can't reset ou bug abuse intentionally ? No

And to be honest, nobody care about your account, it's a clicker game. You're trying to hard to look "clean" for whatever reasons, stop it already.

It's a fact that this event wasn't good and it's a fact that there was a bug. This game is broken since the event that's all 

Edited by Eivo

il y a 3 minutes, Eivo a dit :

Did i said that you can't reset ou bug abuse intentionally ? No

And to be honest, nobody care about your account, it's a clicker game. You're trying to hard to look "clean" for whatever reasons, stop it already.

It's a fact that this event wasn't good and it's a fact that there was a bug. This game is broken since the event that's all 

I don't try to look clear, I just answer to peoples who state that I was bugged without beeing able to proove anything. And some of them have different description of this famous bug.

it's not me who try to be clear, but peopes who try to smear me.

but don't worry, I will stop it.

47 minutes ago, sonny1903 said:

I don't try to look clear, I just answer to peoples who state that I was bugged without beeing able to proove anything. And some of them have different description of this famous bug.

it's not me who try to be clear, but peopes who try to smear me.

but don't worry, I will stop it.

How can you be sure you weren't affected by the bug? You still haven't shown a shred of intelligence when it comes to the bug. You would've finished the event anyway, but you cannot simply state that you weren't affected if you don't know how it works, how it triggers, and how to spot it. All we know is that is very easy to unknowingly trigger and only goes away with a refresh or relogin. It is not about making you look bad. It is about simple logic.

Il y a 8 heures, Chthugha a dit :

All we know is that is very easy to unknowingly trigger and only goes away with a refresh or relogin. It is not about making you look bad. It is about simple logic.

and you didn't seemed to show a shred of intelligence too when you can't undertand the words "I didn't refreshed". you 

when I leave home at level 1200 (for exemple) and that I'm at level 1300 when I come back 10 houres laters, with a boss that I can't beat if I don't upgrade girls. it' means that I'm bugged or not ?

it cannot trigger without beeing home. so if I don't see the game going crazy but beeing just normal, does it means that I'm bugged for you or not ?

I used my bonus exaclty le same way on 3 account. it's odd but they reacted the same way. And it's unbeleivable, but the 2 new accounts, with poor girls, failed.

And the bug was fixed during the event, right ? so it's funny that some say that  Iwas bugged on my last run if the bug was fixed.

if you know better thant me what I did and what I saw, good for you. but don't lose your time on this game and use it to win money . Damn your are tiresome....you dont' want to accuse someone else for once ?

Edited by sonny1903

On 11/8/2019 at 4:46 PM, sonny1903 said:

it happened on the end of the event. friends on HH chat said me that the event was over (as I didn't refreshed it was still active). But that doesn't change the fact that I reached 4-5 times the level 2000 before that without having a bug. And during this run the elvel on my main game wasn't clearing fast as the bug sound to act

Yeah sonny you are the greatest player in the world and you have the greatest account of all time...

we get it...

you are the greatest post powerful most amazing player on the planet with the greatest account in the world

YOU ARE PERFECT SONNY.....

BUT THERE WAS A BUG THAT HELPED PEOPLE WIN THE EVENT....THAT BUG DID HAPPEN....

the bug gave an unfair advantage to some players.

THAT DID HAPPEN.......... THE BUG WAS REAL 

You benefited from it. THE END 

Edited by jyepie

The event for me was a complete bust , i never managed to get the girl , even when i played the event every single day , i was unlucky because i never had the bug that help so many people to complete the event  , i think  the event was way to hard in the first place, if wasn't for the bug in the game , i think very few people would have complete the event in the time allowed,  not to sure if i will try the next event or not because this one so sodding hard and no fun at all to play.

On 11/10/2019 at 1:14 AM, jyepie said:

Yeah sonny you are the greatest player in the world and you have the greatest account of all time...

we get it...

you are the greatest post powerful most amazing player on the planet with the greatest account in the world

YOU ARE PERFECT SONNY.....

BUT THERE WAS A BUG THAT HELPED PEOPLE WIN THE EVENT....THAT BUG DID HAPPEN....

the bug gave an unfair advantage to some players.

THAT DID HAPPEN.......... THE BUG WAS REAL 

You benefited from it. THE END 

Cool story bro.

I never said that their wasn't a big during the event. I never said that i was the best.

But you are just a cute ladybug who cannot a accept that someone can get the girl fairly. So shut your fucking mouth and get a life.

And feel free to report this post if it make you happy. I dont give a rat ass

If you are so mad that peoples succède then ask kinkoid to remove abrael frim ALL account ans restart the event. I will ne very happy to support this and restart the event.

But besides this just get out of my life and do something clever to change

26 minutes ago, sonny1903 said:

Cool story bro.

I never said that their wasn't a big during the event. I never said that i was the best.

But you are just a stupid asshole who cannot a accept that someone can get the girl fairly. So shut your fucking mouth and get a life.

If you are so mad that peoples succède then ask kinkoid to remove abrael frim ALL account ans restart the event. I will ne very happy to support this and restart the event.

You are the one in this thread with the chip on your shoulder. Why do you think you get multiple reactions from different players. You are acting like the best, so you are shot down like the arrogant twat you are. Nobody is saying you wouldn't have gotten her fair and square. It was possible with a good account and you most likely have one (can't be bothered to check that). People are doubting you would have gotten her as easy as you claim you did. Get off your high horse and stop proclaiming things you cannot backup with evidence. Prove it in the next event.

• Thanks 1

I don't act like I'm the best, I never pretended to be and I'm far away to be the best. But peoples cannot accept that I could get the girl with my account

other peoples got ie before me and my reaction was not to say to them "oh you cheated !!" but "well done bro". And I never used the word "easy"

stop proclaiming things you cannot backup with evidence. Prove it in the next event. <= like peoples statin that I cheated, that I use a bug. can you say me where they  give the start of a proof ? instead of "you get it so you used the bug"

the 3rd post of this thread: "It took me 4/5h to complete the event"

5th post of this thread : "its my 2nd day attempting the event and im 400 levels away from abrael, its rly not that hard"

still on 1st page of this thread: "Hello you  Why reseting ????  I am at 100 stage  from to  pic Abraël   . I start yesterday evening    stay idle until this morning  around  8 Hr  Québec time in CND. I Never make reset    My question  is what we do when we reach stage 2000 ??????"

of course I'm the arrogant one because I said that I got it in 4 days

and I said too that if you wasn't playing from the start the event was very hard. you can check

So as I said before. ask kinkoid to cancel this event. I have no problem losing Abrael and work again to try to win it. no problem at all because it's just a fucking free to play game. if I get it it's cool, if not I don't give a damn.

Edited by sonny1903

Can we just stop talking about the bug and who did or didn't benifit from it at this point?  The devs aren't going to reset the event, hell they aren't even responding to the outrage at it or any of the bugs that are being reported.

I feel at this point what would be healthier to do, is talk about how these events can be improved.  I'll throw my two cents out again.  To keep it fair to all players, events shouldn't be affected by how far you are in the main game.  Now there was a 'minimum level' you had to be at to do the event this time, and most players were past it, but that minimum level should have honestly been higher, because it was determined you needed to at least have clara and her idle multiplier skill to stand a chance at the event.  However while the girls you had carried over to the event, your contacts did not.

So either everything (girls and contacts) should carry over.  OR what I would prefer, and Adventure capitalist and Adventure communists do this, you run the event with a new set of girls with different perks, and maybe get new contacts just for the event.

(Just as an example of how these events could work.  Bunny could recruit special girls to help you with 'a powerful woman that needs to be free of the mist's effects before she does something dangerous' or 'is consumed by madness of being unable to climax'  And because there's a time limit, Bunny feels the need to recruit special girls to help you with the event girl.)

I also know Adventure Capitalist sometimes had a button you could mash that would boost your multiplier output by a large amount for a short time, before having like an hour or two cool down, something like that could be good, or make it so clicking is inherently more powerful than idle on events.  Just do something to make the event stand out and not be dependent on how far you are in the main game.

This would keep things fair for new players.  But I do think veterans should get a perk from the event as well.   Maybe once you get the event girl, progress it determined by where you are in the main game, the event gets harder, and the further you get, the more affection you'll get rewarded after the event ends, like a high score reward type of thing.  Or kobans.

for sure the event should be based on how far you are playing. but it you make it "easier" for new player, then old player will finish it fast. The only random part is the event artefact I think.

I like the idea of the new set of girls lie adventure capitalist/Adventure communists (the button you talk about is an option to watch an add to win a x2 multiplier for 2 houres, something like that)

or maybe you can have more challenge. you can win the event girl if you reach level 2000 and if you reach level 3000 (for exemple) you win the girl with 1 perk completed. and at level 4000 with 2 perk. so older player will have a challenge (and will be rewarded for being long time player without beeing a so big reward) and new player will be able to get the girl with less problem. 

edit. I was writing while reading your post and you suggested this on the end :D )

Edited by sonny1903

22 hours ago, sonny1903 said:

Cool story bro.

But you are just a stupid asshole who cannot a accept that someone can get the girl fairly. So shut your fucking mouth and get a life.

Youve argued with like 5 people in here. 

You are the one causing drama

You are the one arguing with everyone

You are the one angry that people wont acknowledge how amazing and incredible your account

You came here to argue and deny the bug. You didnt even believe there was a bug.

You have a massive ego and you are extremely arrogant. 

21 hours ago, sonny1903 said:

I don't act like I'm the best, I never pretended to be and I'm far away to be the best. But peoples cannot accept that I could get the girl with my account

other peoples got ie before me and my reaction was not to say to them "oh you cheated !!" but "well done bro". And I never used the word "easy"

stop proclaiming things you cannot backup with evidence. Prove it in the next event. <= like peoples statin that I cheated, that I use a bug. can you say me where they  give the start of a proof ? instead of "you get it so you used the bug"

the 3rd post of this thread: "It took me 4/5h to complete the event"

5th post of this thread : "its my 2nd day attempting the event and im 400 levels away from abrael, its rly not that hard"

still on 1st page of this thread: "Hello you  Why reseting ????  I am at 100 stage  from to  pic Abraël   . I start yesterday evening    stay idle until this morning  around  8 Hr  Québec time in CND. I Never make reset    My question  is what we do when we reach stage 2000 ??????"

of course I'm the arrogant one because I said that I got it in 4 days

and I said too that if you wasn't playing from the start the event was very hard. you can check

So as I said before. ask kinkoid to cancel this event. I have no problem losing Abrael and work again to try to win it. no problem at all because it's just a fucking free to play game. if I get it it's cool, if not I don't give a damn.

Are you 13? You sound like a little kid. 

You speak in childish ways and you throw tantrums like a child 

il y a 10 minutes, jyepie a dit :

Youve argued with like 5 people in here. 

You are the one causing drama

You are the one arguing with everyone

You are the one angry that people wont acknowledge how amazing and incredible your account

You came here to argue and deny the bug. You didnt even believe there was a bug.

You have a massive ego and you are extremely arrogant. 

- Yes I answered to 5 peoples accusing me

- Yes I'm the one answering to peoples accusing me

- Yes I'm the one answering to everyone

- Angry ? I'm just angry about the frustrated losers who don't accept their failures

- I'm sure you will prouve that I denied that a bug happend in the event. I'm sure you will find plenty of proof

- The arrogant one are the peoples who don't ccept to fail when other succed. I'm very happy for everyone who succed and I ich everyone qho don't t osucced in next event.

so, know that you prouved again that you are an obsessed guy, can you just grow up and talk about the subject, like a nadult (even if you are not). And I'm sorry that my poor english bother you. I didn't had the chance to have english as my mother language, but I will blame my parents for it  in your name, don't worry.

so if yo uhave ideas, suggestions or something usefull to say about the next events then fell free to epress yourself.

if not, then creat a thread to talk about your frustration and your obsession or suggest to kinkoid to add private messages on the forum and pm me.

So live your life and try to grow up and be usefull

• Noacc locked this topic
  • Noacc unlocked this topic