event

ramzem

or my boosters work, but event doesn't show bonus stats correctly (shows non-event bonuses)

But anyways played about 4 hours yesterday and and 3 hours today and still stuck at level 1450-1500 so am i doing something wrong or should i change game or what 😮 

• Thanks 1

The 13th/14th artifacts cost more than what you get for resetting on Abrael's level. I don't have the seconds on boss artifact either, which would be very good for this event seeing that it's only short-term. There's a lot of days to keep resetting, but the rescaling of the event forge seems very questionable...

Il y a 23 heures, SonGecko a dit :

reseted only twice

Il y a 23 heures, SonGecko a dit :

its my 2nd day attempting the event and im 400 levels away from abrael, its rly not that hard

Hello you  Why reseting ????

I am at 100 stage  from to  pic Abraël   

I start yesterday evening    stay idle until this morning  around  8 Hr  Québec time in CND

I Never make reset    My question  is what we do when we reach stage 2000 ??????

i should have added " for a new player " since a lot of player joined the game with the Crosspromo for Mizuki

So, they don't have Felicia (stage 7000) to boost the idle for example

Edited by Eivo
  • Like 1

The event and the game itself becomes boing.

After restarting once I ran through stage 8177 and event stage 1837 within 8 hours. That was 2 days ago. After leaving game and coming back  I made not even 1 (!!!!!) stage in game or event within last both days. It takes about 1000 level to increase idle once. Forget it. This permanent change of values and especially downgrading of values after leaving game is really …. wrong.

If this means I have to restart game each day I want to come forward - forget the game. I don't have the time to stay 10 and more hours to improve and restart.

So I will probable never make event. No more rise in stages. 

Minus 5 stars for such game

• Like 2

So, I just had the event running in an open page, and it was chugging along... I was around level 1715 or so, and it looked like things were running smoothly enough that I might get to 2000 before the end of the event.

Then I accidentally reloaded the page, and now my idle rate is like 1/20th of what it used to be.

What gives?

• Like 1

7 hours ago, GuestInTheMachine said:

So, I just had the event running in an open page, and it was chugging along... I was around level 1715 or so, and it looked like things were running smoothly enough that I might get to 2000 before the end of the event.

Then I accidentally reloaded the page, and now my idle rate is like 1/20th of what it used to be.

What gives?

You were affected by the powers bug. Your multipliers were boosted permanently instead of temporarily. This goes away after a refresh. So the speed you have now is your actual speed.

• Like 2

• Noacc locked this topic
  • Noacc unlocked this topic