event

ramzem

So, on top of all the issues people have had with this event, I got this little gem when I signed in today.  Last day of the event and NOW they give a notice that there's an event going on in the main page?  Come on Devs, get your act together.

While I managed to get the girl, and many others did through using the time bug, and chthugha got her legit but spend a full day working on the last 30 levels.  I don't think I can say this was a good first event.  Progress was slow, the order the mojo items drop is random (should never be the case on a time limited event), and if you weren't far in the main game, your odds were crippled on getting the girl.  Not to mention the various bugs, both the skill bug as well as contact girls activating on main game and event when you first got them.

I already posted my thoughts once either in this thread or the event strategy thread on how they can improve these types of events going forward.  I'd like to hear what you all think as well.

notice.png

• Like 1

1 hour ago, trunks2585 said:

While I managed to get the girl, and many others did through using the time bug, and chthugha got her legit but spend a full day working on the last 30 levels.

That's not even half the story. I had to grind hard to get the 11 artifacts I got for the event.
I got quite lucky with the artifacts that I drew from the pool.
I had an advantage with the 10x idle multi from Finalmecia, which is something not many players will have.
And after all that artifact grinding, I had to grind for 3 days to get Abraël in the end (which includes that awful last 30 levels).

I didn't do it completely 100% legit though, because I tried to help the devs tackle the multiplier bug, by sending in how I could trigger it. and how it affected the game.
So I recorded that, I let one of the CMs watch my account's logs with the bug active, so I got quite some mojo from that.
I didn't want to get Abraël that way, but I got to 1999 2 times while doing that, and then forged to not get Abraël.

Anyway, if I look at myself as an example, I can definitely say that this event was too hard.
It feels as if they tested it out, and were able to complete it, because they were also affected by the bug, but didn't know it.
There are a lot of points that need improving.
But to end with a positive note; I like the inbetween tiers for affection and kobans.
That was a neat idea.

• Like 1

This event is a fucking disaster, honestly the players who used actual money thinking of completing this event can call it a downright scam

The reason being that I wrote a bot that auto-skilled, auto-clicked, auto-leveled up and auto-forged and ran it for 7 DAYS STRAIGHT (and still going) ! Meaning that over the 7 days (which is 604800 seconds), if we assume my bot clicked every 100ms - it did over 6 million clicks! Furthermore, I used the available kobans (that I got daily or from event) to purchase boosters and ... this is the end result ->

opera_2019-11-07_00-08-07.thumb.jpg.d7577dcb1001187f311bc5fc554da18d.jpgopera_2019-11-07_00-06-37.thumb.jpg.50ce2429ea124ac4057010df670fd43f.jpgopera_2019-11-06_23-38-03.thumb.jpg.1f331a835b110b20e0f7ed55e0be5c17.jpg

The end result is that I couldn't pass over Stage 1600 in the event!!! - lmao at this point... an interesting thought would be thinking that I got caught by some anti-cheat and it increased my difficulty to some fucking nightmare mode (and it trolled the shit out of me), but then it would have been the same inside the main game, not just event or the most logical thing that should happen in this case - a game ban... but nope - legit players also report that the event is impossible without abusing some sort of ridiculous bug... so we can conclude that the game devs fucked up big time!

P.S the game might have a memory leak or something too, because its performance degrades overtime quite fucking hard - to the point it becomes a slideshow. Ofc, it might be just me and my blatant hacks Q.Q

P.SS This is a shitpost to enlighten other people to know not to waste their time on this game.

Edited by f4cktastic
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

47 minutes ago, f4cktastic said:

This event is a fucking disaster, honestly the players who used actual money thinking of completing this event can call it a downright scam

The reason being that I wrote a bot that auto-skilled, auto-clicked, auto-leveled up and auto-forged and ran it for 7 DAYS STRAIGHT (and still going) ! Meaning that over the 7 days (which is 604800 seconds), if we assume my bot clicked every 100ms - it did over 6 million clicks! Furthermore, I used the available kobans (that I got daily or from event) to purchase boosters and ... this is the end result ->

opera_2019-11-07_00-08-07.thumb.jpg.d7577dcb1001187f311bc5fc554da18d.jpgopera_2019-11-07_00-06-37.thumb.jpg.50ce2429ea124ac4057010df670fd43f.jpgopera_2019-11-06_23-38-03.thumb.jpg.1f331a835b110b20e0f7ed55e0be5c17.jpg

The end result is that I couldn't pass over Stage 1600 in the event!!! - lmao at this point... an interesting thought would be thinking that I got caught by some anti-cheat and it increased my difficulty to some fucking nightmare mode (and it trolled the shit out of me), but then it would have been the same inside the main game, not just event or the most logical thing that should happen in this case - a game ban... but nope - legit players also report that the event is impossible without abusing some sort of ridiculous bug... so we can conclude that the game devs fucked up big time!

P.S the game might have a memory leak or something too, because its performance degrades overtime quite fucking hard - to the point it becomes a slideshow. Ofc, it might be just me and my blatant hacks Q.Q

P.SS This is a shitpost to enlighten other people to know not to waste their time on this game.

So this event is literally impossible unless you have finalmencia or had the bug

I guess i should stop upgrading idle to try to get her..... 

Ridiculous 

1 hour ago, GuestInTheMachine said:

So do we know if event charm progress is going to carry over?

Like, for this Halloween event, I have the Mojo Amulettes at level 73 (+10900% Idle).

Do we know if, when the next event rolls around, will I still have that? Or will it only be there for next year's Halloween event? Or not there at all, no matter what?

That would be illogical... Assuming that the stats carry over to the next event, older players that grinded hard wouldn't even need to do anything, but just login to claim the rewards, while the new players would be hauling ass... Otherwise, to balance things out they would have to increase the difficulty, yet it would make the event impossible to complete for new players (just like this years halloween event - lol).. Basically, it would become a shitshow - not a game that was meant to be fun? So its pretty much safe to assume that the charm progress will always reset on each this (halloween style) type of event.

I'm quite curious to see the dev response to this current shitshow state of the game. Will they just push it under the rug? revert to some snapshot state and compensate? or maybe just apologize and compensate or just apologize in general (most likely to happen) for fucking up unintentionally (yet, disastrously) xD 

The game is pretty new and the fact that there are people who hit stage 9000 due to some fucking bug this early, kinda ticks me off and if nothing is gonna be done over this, well - the game is going to die once more people find out about this (I mean, none wants to play a losing game right? (even if there are no leaderboards, yet))xD

They better not do another rollback. I don't want to spend all those affection points (including the event rewards), especially since they probably won't get the exact amount back. Nor do I want to redo an entire event, or roll the gacha again. Would kill all motivation to lose any legitimate progress you make on a clicker.

But they really should try to figure out what to do about the people who can't reset anymore because they rode the bug all the way to 10,000+ and their minimum forge level is too high for their normal power. These people have higher minimum forge levels than I do 😂 Wonder if they can reset just the minimum forge level so these guys aren't stuck anymore. And I think an event extension + adjusted event level values is in order. Maybe an affection/koban compensation too, please?  😎

Edited by wtfok

I was going to bring this up, but based on what I'm reading from all of you, it's impossible to complete through normal means apparently. This game is incredibly broken, and arguably a scam. Takes the fun out of it. 

I'm all for a free to play model where you can spend money for boosts, but nothing in the game should be unattainable for the average player, so long as they log in and play a bit every day. But that's not what I've seen here. 

Same goes for Hentai Heroes, but that's not really the topic here.

Edited by TheBootyWarrior
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

46 minutes ago, DarkBee1 said:

My face is already sore from facepalms. Kinkoid make two games and announced something else. It would be better if they stop and check in detail and fix the current games

Why fix the existing ones when they're probably already making so much money from them?

But that's the problem with so many games in general, ain't it?

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, TheBootyWarrior said:

Why fix the existing ones when they're probably already making so much money from them?

But that's the problem with so many games in general, ain't it?

Because the game does not work as it should. If you want the players to donate to it, make the game as good as possible

33 minutes ago, DarkBee1 said:

Because the game does not work as it should. If you want the players to donate to it, make the game as good as possible

Right, I agree. No, I was making the point that if people are still buying in with the game still being a relative mess, then they have no incentive to bother fixing anything. Not that they shouldn't. Just that they're satisfied with things as they are because they're drowning in money (I assume). 

It's the last day of the event and I've given up... maybe, if i'd throw all my remaining kobans to buy some 3 or 4 boosters and sit here till last minute of the event, maybe, just maybe I'd reach 2000... but I'm tired of doing the event 6-7 hours a day or the last 5-6 days and still reaching only max of 1830 WITH boosters... it seems like all charm upgrades work well to easily get up to first 1500, but after that it's a hard grind to get much higher... and what are the chances I'd get 2000 today? I better spend the day on something more useful... even though I'm not a super new player, I can't say I'm experienced either, because I hadn't played the game fo a few weeks after it's release (that's when most people did and got Felicia's and other things, that helped them progress faster... I didn't get any bugs, unless the thing, when I could level up to like 1700 in my 3rd day (couldn't get higher without reset), but since then it got harder and I had to reset at about 1500-1600... and only with extra boosts I was able to get to 1830, but that's all... 

So all in all - "very successful" first event to this game, that will "definitely" bring in more new players...

I think it would only be fair, if they'd give Abrael to everyone as a compensation, because some of us spent more time and resources (and still didn't get her) to an event than we should've... I've never experienced as hard of an event as this one... and I think everyone, that hasn't got to Felicia in the main game, will agree with me, because how are we supposed to know, how far we need to be in the game just to be able to compete in the event with chances of getting the prize (Abrael in this case)?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, AiNokurida said:

It's the last day of the event and I've given up... maybe, if i'd throw all my remaining kobans to buy some 3 or 4 boosters and sit here till last minute of the event, maybe, just maybe I'd reach 2000... but I'm tired of doing the event 6-7 hours a day or the last 5-6 days and still reaching only max of 1830 WITH boosters... it seems like all charm upgrades work well to easily get up to first 1500, but after that it's a hard grind to get much higher... and what are the chances I'd get 2000 today? I better spend the day on something more useful... even though I'm not a super new player, I can't say I'm experienced either, because I hadn't played the game fo a few weeks after it's release (that's when most people did and got Felicia's and other things, that helped them progress faster... I didn't get any bugs, unless the thing, when I could level up to like 1700 in my 3rd day (couldn't get higher without reset), but since then it got harder and I had to reset at about 1500-1600... and only with extra boosts I was able to get to 1830, but that's all... 

So all in all - "very successful" first event to this game, that will "definitely" bring in more new players...

I think it would only be fair, if they'd give Abrael to everyone as a compensation, because some of us spent more time and resources (and still didn't get her) to an event than we should've... I've never experienced as hard of an event as this one... and I think everyone, that hasn't got to Felicia in the main game, will agree with me, because how are we supposed to know, how far we need to be in the game just to be able to compete in the event with chances of getting the prize (Abrael in this case)?

Agreed. I'm really hoping they give her to everyone. I actually wouldn't care if they re-ran the event even, but fixed all of this nonsense and halved or even 1/3 the difficulty. It'd go a long way in good will of the players towards the devs. But I'm doubting it will happen. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, AiNokurida said:

Yeah i feel cheated as well. 

This event is 100% impossible without bug use or if you don't have Finalmecia. Also I played Gatcha 7 times and didn't receive any bonus girl. Developers don't respond to forum messages at all. This game just takes away your time, your nerves and possibly your real money. It looks like a fraud. So I decided to leave this game forever.

Le 05/11/2019 à 02:19, jyepie a dit :

Too hard. Way too hard. Almost impossible.

Whats the point of an event and showing us a new girl that we cant get 

got it in 4 days.

just before the end of the event I did a reset and I reached level 2000 in 8 minutes

and I don't have finalmecia

Edited by sonny1903
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

First a question for everyone: How did you manage or can manage to go past stage 5kor 6k? Right answer: go as high as possible do a reset and use the gained Mojo for the Crafts! Mainly try to focus on ONE THING, on Idle or on Click, i would recommend Idle, and try to get as many lvl as possible in that main Craft and maybe but only maybe in the side Crafts Like Know-how Idle. Sometimes when you have some left use it in Rewards or Boss Timer. When you do it you can get everytime a lil higher and gain more Mojo for even more lvl in the Crafts. Thats how you can get to a higher stage right?

Why is everyone crying now that they dont get the Helloween event done when you can do the same thing? And sry to say this but 16sec timer on boss doesnt get you anything. Get some extra time on boss and while the timer on Boss is running you can go afk shortly, maybe get something to drink or eat or whatever, and when your back you could have gone throu the boss thanks to the big time your Idle has to beat it. 2min means your Idle has almost a 10th time longer to beat it.

With every Girl bonus you can do the event in maybe 3 or 4 hours BUT with about 2 weeks you have enough time to do many resets and lvl the crafts high enough to beat stage 2k. I made the event like that and finished it with over Stage 3k and i was working, visiting my Family and so on and of course i even didnt forget about the Main Game.

This is a Clicker Game. As far as i know ALL Clicker Games are made for "get as many resets as possible". Keep that in Mind.

Edited by Luizifer
  • Thanks 1

the main problem with the event was that if you wasn't playing from the start, it was very hard.

Icould do it because I have all girls in main game (+ 1 from gatcha) and reached almost level 10.000 .So a lot of contract girls (don't know if they was helping in event)

was focussing on idle bonus (with many reset)

Edited by sonny1903

• Noacc locked this topic
  • Noacc unlocked this topic