event

ramzem

I had all the girls stats maxed out until Lyrsa (Lyrsa included). I reached level 1710 within 4 days and then I decided I give up on this game. After the level 1700 it was near impossible to continue. Even though I resetted quite often.

Edited by ★彡[Θutlคω]彡★™
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, wtfok said:

That picture was from when I was testing how long the event would take without having Felicia's idle. Obviously I still had her and Finalmecia's perks, but more or less I was trying to show how hard it is for people who don't have lots and lots of progress or bugs. Normally, I prioritize Felicia.

ah ok was wondering why :D

6 hours ago, jyepie said:

Idle. 

Thats what i did for the event and i never reached 2000. 

I did exactly what you said, it didnt work

Then you did anything wrong....and put every event win on the bug is usless. i was at stage 10k even befor the bug happend and with the bug i got only 2k stages more. Never search for your own mistakes and put everything on bugs or cheats or whatever but you are never the problem! its ALWAYS the same....doesnt mather where you go everytime its someone other who is wrong and never yourself.

Like i said. i had the bug too yes, but after a few hours my browser crashed and it was gone and never had it again. I didnt do anything in the event for that time and still got to stage 3k at the end!

1 hour ago, Luizifer said:

i was at stage 10k even befor the bug happend

1 hour ago, Luizifer said:

Never search for your own mistakes and put everything on bugs or cheats or whatever but you are never the problem! its ALWAYS the same

"My dad loaned me a billion dollars and I made five billion from it. Why are you guys poor it's so easy LOL"

• Haha 1

so if I had the bug I wouldn't be able to reach my forge reset.

tto bad I already reached it once and I'm reaching it another time now.

so if I had the bug it would be working for ever if I don't refresh.  I didn't refreshed and I had problem sometime to reach level 1400 (because I was playing with a different strategy)

and with my 2 others account I went to level 1500 (didn't bothered to pla ya lot with them during event) and I refreshed them a lot because I playing in 3 browser isn't goo for my comp. So I was just opening the on morning and on evening to collect hearts and upgrade girls. that's all. but it was the bug for sure. he came EVERY SINGLE time I opened the game.

oh, and your main point is: you couldn't get the girl and I did so it can only be possible by using a bug. not by using the good strategy and my long time bonus (I got for playing since day one)

it's not my fault if you failed and if you have too muc hego to admit that some peoples could win here you lost

Edited by sonny1903

43 minutes ago, sonny1903 said:

so if I had the bug I wouldn't be able to reach my forge reset.

tto bad I already reached it once and I'm reaching it another time now.

so if I had the bug it would be working for ever if I don't refresh.  I didn't refreshed and I had problem sometime to reach level 1400 (because I was playing with a different strategy)

and with my 2 others account I went to level 1500 (didn't bothered to pla ya lot with them during event) and I refreshed them a lot because I playing in 3 browser isn't goo for my comp. So I was just opening the on morning and on evening to collect hearts and upgrade girls. that's all. but it was the bug for sure. he came EVERY SINGLE time I opened the game.

oh, and your main point is: you couldn't get the girl and I did so it can only be possible by using a bug. not by using the good strategy and my long time bonus (I got for playing since day one)

it's not my fault if you failed and if you have too muc hego to admit that some peoples could win here you lost

Someone doesn't ubderstand how the bug worked. I think someone should keep a low profile and not brag if he doesn't understand how things work.

Jesus christ,  this is getting silly. Serious lack of logic and empathy in here. I know this a forum for a hentai clicker, but there really are people dumb enough to choke on their own spit.

The people having problems with the minimum forge level is an example of one consequence of the bug. I got the bug too, and I have no problem reaching my minimum level, for two reasons: 1) my account is strong and 2) I recognized something was wrong when I was instant clearing levels I had problems with the week before and stopped it before I got to something stupid like level 14000.

By "not refreshing," you're saying you left the game on all day, all night, never closed the tab, never let your computer sleep, never turned off your computer, through the end of the event until now? Which still doesn't work because the game will force refresh when there's an update lol

Your logic of "I can reach my minimum forge level, therefore I never got the bug" is flawed. In the first place, getting Felicia already makes you stronger than you were before, so focusing on "minimum forge level" detail, frankly, is illogical. Your account is strong, probably strong enough to do the event normally. But bragging about the event being easy and doing it in eight minutes, therefore everyone else should stop complaining? Foolish.

As a final note, could you drop the "just because you lost" and "my strategy was better" tone? The idea that you're trying to be competitive and superior in a hentai clicker makes me want to puke. Getting high and mighty over the most simple clicker strategy... what a world we live in.

For the record, our strategies are identical: upgrading idle (Felicia). Wow, aren't we sooooo smart? Crazy. (/sarcasm) I completed the event. Several times, to see if there was an order to the artifacts. My minimum reset level for the event ended up being a little over 2000. Difference is, I'm not a small enough person to hold it over other people.

In the end, it comes back to: who is allowed to enjoy the Halloween holiday event? Why is Felicia the common denominator for everyone who cleared it? If a player is stuck in the 5000s, are they "too new" and shouldn't deserve Abrael? I think it's silly how the event was balanced.

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, wtfok said:

Jesus christ,  this is getting silly. Serious lack of logic and empathy in here. I know this a forum for a hentai clicker, but there really are people dumb enough to choke on their own spit.

The people having problems with the minimum forge level is an example of one consequence of the bug. I got the bug too, and I have no problem reaching my minimum level, for two reasons: 1) my account is strong and 2) I recognized something was wrong when I was instant clearing levels I had problems with the week before and stopped it before I got to something stupid like level 14000.

By "not refreshing," you're saying you left the game on all day, all night, never closed the tab, never let your computer sleep, never turned off your computer, through the end of the event until now? Which still doesn't work because the game will force refresh when there's an update lol

Your logic of "I can reach my minimum forge level, therefore I never got the bug" is flawed. In the first place, getting Felicia already makes you stronger than you were before, so focusing on "minimum forge level" detail, frankly, is illogical. Your account is strong, probably strong enough to do the event normally. But bragging about the event being easy and doing it in eight minutes, therefore everyone else should stop complaining? Foolish.

As a final note, could you drop the "just because you lost" and "my strategy was better" tone? The idea that you're trying to be competitive and superior in a hentai clicker makes me want to puke. Getting high and mighty over the most simple clicker strategy... what a world we live in.

For the record, our strategies are identical: upgrading idle (Felicia). Wow, aren't we sooooo smart? Crazy. (/sarcasm) I completed the event. Several times, to see if there was an order to the artifacts. My minimum reset level for the event ended up being a little over 2000. Difference is, I'm not a small enough person to hold it over other people.

In the end, it comes back to: who is allowed to enjoy the Halloween holiday event? Why is Felicia the common denominator for everyone who cleared it? If a player is stuck in the 5000s, are they "too new" and shouldn't deserve Abrael? I think it's silly how the event was balanced.

I cleared it without Felicia 😄 but it took days with Bunny 😂

Il y a 2 heures, Chthugha a dit :

Someone doesn't ubderstand how the bug worked. I think someone should keep a low profile and not brag if he doesn't understand how things work.

I asked about the bug. and the answer was: it happens for some peoples and it last for ever if you don't reset. and they said too that the peoples who got the bug cannot reach their forge reset because it's too high because of the bug. and I can reach it without problem

they said too that they stopped it by refreshing. I DIDN'T REFRESHED during the whole event. if I had the bug I should be at level 30000 or 40000. I'm at 9600+

if you have more info give them

And I dont brag, I just said I got it but it seems that some peoples don't accept that some could do it without cheating or using a bug

Il y a 3 heures, wtfok a dit :

- when the game refresh you can't update girls using "max" option. you are back to "x1" and I wasnt

- I got Felicia before the event

- I didn't said it was too easy, I said I could do a 8 min run on the last min of the event yes. but I didn't said it was too easy . I tried it wit hother strategy and I couldn't reach level 1500. and I don't know if I could do it with my 2 other account (new players) I just said that it wasn't impossible as some was saying. Their is a BIG GAPE between too easy and impossible.

- And I said too that the event wasn't balanced as it should. but yes, if you want I'm just braging about how it was easy  (/sarcasm)

and to finish, can you say me where I said tht my trategie was better or just where I said that I was better than someone ?

stop crying and accusing peoples for a freaking F2P game where the prize was a pixel girl, damn it. And just accept that peoples could achieve something without cheating. Is it too hard to admit ?

Edited by sonny1903

5 hours ago, wtfok said:

"My dad loaned me a billion dollars and I made five billion from it. Why are you guys poor it's so easy LOL"

yea please cry some more

3 hours ago, sonny1903 said:

of course....everyone who get abreal was cheating or was using a bug cause when i dont get it, you have to cheat!!!

2 hours ago, wtfok said:

and what me makes to puke is all that crying from you. ah wait "getting like a baby and angry over the most simple clicker strategy" but one thing is right: what a world we live in....

everyone who finds any sarcasm can have it for free.

Just stop crying girls....or ähm your guys...well dont care. the event is finished they prepare for the next one and i think they already doing something that the bug wont happen again. Abrael will come back in a future event for sure, like in every game. what do you get for crying out loud for a Girl that you can get later too?       

In this thread: people struggle to imagine any situation besides their own.

Or maybe reading across several pages is too hard when you don't have two brain cells to rub together. Never said that you were abusing a bug if you had Abrael. I said bug or good account.

Or.

Or.

OR.

I understand that logic can be hard, but please keep up.

PS. Yeah, I am crying my eyes out over not having Abrael /s. If you're done playing the fool, can we stop trying to imply I'm salty about Abrael. Why do people keep doing that lol? This topic was never about you nor was it about me. It's about presenting the facts of what happened and explaining why Kinkoid did a terrible job with the event for a lot of players. Lots of these players decided to stay after the Hentai Heroes Mizuki promo banner. Kinkoid can continue mismanaging events, and it doesn't affect you or me; you've been playing since the start, I got lucky with gacha. Those players from the Mizuki promo? They have no reason to put up with this level of BS.

image.png.a841457a63467c5f0e72f4e4ea451f14.png

But yes, let's continue listening to everyone's stories about how long they've been playing, how far they made it in the main office, and all that other irrelevant garbage that the rest of us are just dying to listen to😴

Edited by wtfok

il y a 7 minutes, wtfok a dit :

I said bug or good account.

and when I say "good account" I just receive message saying that I'm lying

when I ask what the bug was about then I got some answer. So I present the facts about it and I'm accusing of lying.again

I have more important to do in life than lying about a pixel reward in a F2P game

I'm pretty sure we arrived at the conclusion that your account was strong. What we were talking about before was that the time you got to event 2000 in 8 minutes--that was probably bugged. I never said that you (sonny1903) needed the bug to beat the event-- because your account is good. I never said that you (sonny1903), did not earn your Abrael fairly. I never called you a liar.The only thing that I did say was that 8 minutes "sounded like it was bugged."

These are not mutually exclusive ideas. For the sanity and clarity of this thread, please keep up.

il y a 16 minutes, wtfok a dit :

In this thread: people struggle to imagine any situation besides their own.

Or maybe reading across several pages is too hard when you don't have two brain cells to rub together. Never said that you were abusing a bug if you had Abrael. I said bug or good account.

Or.

Or.

OR.

I understand that logic can be hard, but please keep up.

PS. Yeah, I am crying my eyes out over not having Abrael /s. If you're done playing the fool, can we stop trying to imply I'm salty about Abrael. Why do people keep doing that lol? This topic was never about you nor was it about me. It's about presenting the facts of what happened and explaining why Kinkoid did a terrible job with the event for a lot of players. Lots of these players decided to stay after the Hentai Heroes Mizuki promo banner. Kinkoid can continue mismanaging events, and it doesn't affect you or me; you've been playing since the start, I got lucky with gacha. Those players from the Mizuki promo? They have no reason to put up with this level of BS.

Révéler le contenu masqué

image.png.a841457a63467c5f0e72f4e4ea451f14.png

But yes, let's continue listening to everyone's stories about how long they've been playing, how far they made it in the main office, and all that other irrelevant garbage that the rest of us are just dying to listen to😴

I understand you  I thing that some people  make HER HONEST EVALUATION    They have or not the team  for their dream ...... It is to much easy to find who is in faulty then us

it happened on the end of the event. friends on HH chat said me that the event was over (as I didn't refreshed it was still active). But that doesn't change the fact that I reached 4-5 times the level 2000 before that without having a bug. And during this run the elvel on my main game wasn't clearing fast as the bug sound to act

21 minutes ago, sonny1903 said:

it happened on the end of the event. friends on HH chat said me that the event was over (as I didn't refreshed it was still active). But that doesn't change the fact that I reached 4-5 times the level 2000 before that without having a bug. And during this run the elvel on my main game wasn't clearing fast as the bug sound to act

Just because you didn't get affected by the bug on the main game, doesn't mean you didn't get affected by the bug on the event. Hitting 8k to 10k in the event certainly sounds like you were affected by the bug on the event side. 

I didn't reached level 9800 (it's the next contact girl I can get) and level wasn't insta clearing (main part of the game)

on event I reseted each time I reached level 2000

but can someone explain clearly what this bug was doing. insta clearing levels and can only be stop by refreshing ?  that's it ?

Edited by sonny1903

5 minutes ago, ThisIsNotMe said:

Just because you didn't get affected by the bug on the main game, doesn't mean you didn't get affected by the bug on the event. Hitting 8k to 10k in the event certainly sounds like you were affected by the bug on the event side. 

I believe sonny meant he reached event 2000 more than a couple times, not 2000*4=8000

@sonny1903 

Edited by wtfok

thanks, I will look at it

"So what did this bug do exactly. Suppose you used Mojo Energizer combined with Manly Sweat and Exciting Flirt every time all 3 where up"

I only use (and used) mojo energizer with manly sweat or sometimes neptune's touch

"This bug only happened if you had a powerup running in the game you *where not* looking at, and it ran out. It couldn't deactivate the actual multiplier for some reason"

that mean that I had to use the power in one game, let it run out and then start the power up in the second game ?

Edited by sonny1903

It was possible to stack the powerup infinitly (and so the idle / money multiplier). So if you NEVER refresh the game during the whole event (as you said) you probably had the bug at some point (with more or less impact). it wasn't "insta clearing" except if you keep stacking 

That's why there are many people unable to reset anymore cause they got too far in the main game for example

Edited by Eivo

il y a 1 minute, Eivo a dit :

It was possible to stack the powerup infinitly (and so the idle / money multiplier). So if you NEVER refresh the game during the whole event (as you said) you probably had the bug at some point (with more or less impact)

That's why there are many people unable to reset anymore cause they got too far in the main game for example

I'm not unable to reset. I did twice since the end of the event and 1 less than one houre I will be able to do it again. do I have to beat my max level to prouve that I reached it without bug ?

• Noacc locked this topic
  • Noacc unlocked this topic