9000 ?

havvok

Background change means they added another girl; looks like it's Red Battler.  Wish I could find a news/update page for this. Unless we're getting an event this week, she's probably on level 9000. I'm sure someone will get her and post stats later today.

They also added "Lili" to the gacha another unwanted nuisance that will block me from my attempts to get Lupa. Gacha says Lili is Hardcore attribute, gives +Rewards on level and has x10 Money, x10 Click Multiplier, +20 on reset as her perks, in order. Essentially, she has Svetlana and Louise Carrot's affection 9 perks as her first two perks. You'd still want to get Svetlana's 6, but Lili cuts corners.

2 hours ago, Tedddy said:

and looks like people who allready cleaned level 9000 need to do it again.at least i didnt get her automatically and becouse of bug i cant even reach my reset point easily now..

did someone got her without reaching 9000 again?

yours:ted

You mean that because of a bug you could get to a way too high stage for your account. And you can't reach those stages again now that that bug, that was tied to the event, is no more. You are experiencing the correct pace of the game right now.

Edited by Chthugha

i know.luckily my resetpoint is reachable in 3-4 days.if i'd knew about the bug i would've not played at all in event days.sadly that 9k girl didnt show up,maybe it would've helped people to reach resetpoint(or not).but,no can do.have to play with cards dealed.

yours:ted

On 11/14/2019 at 2:51 PM, Tedddy said:

i know.luckily my resetpoint is reachable in 3-4 days.if i'd knew about the bug i would've not played at all in event days.sadly that 9k girl didnt show up,maybe it would've helped people to reach resetpoint(or not).but,no can do.have to play with cards dealed.

Yeah, same here. I now reach the minimum stage in under a week, when I was able to reach the minimum stage every day before the event. It kills me since my goal is to unlock all the harem hearts, and I don't really care at all about the maximum stage. But oh well, I'm hoping they will reset all progress soon and I'll be able to play it the way I wanted to.

On 11/14/2019 at 4:43 PM, Chthugha said:

You are experiencing the correct pace of the game right now.

Oh, now, I dunno 'bout that....

In my case, before the event, I never had to wait a week just to hit my forge reset point.  I got a reset every day.  But the event bug pushed my reset point up so high that I get, at best, one reset per week, now.  That means I don't upgrade harem girls as fast, which means I don't get perk bonuses as soon, which means the pace of the game is even slower.  Vicious cycle.

Did I figure that out right?  Because I would hypothesize that if I still got a daily forge reset, I'd have earned about 2600 more affection hearts than I have now.  That would have given me Spring's x5 ymen multiplier, and I'd still be over 1100 hearts on my way to some other perk bonus.  And I don't even know how to count the amount of mojo I would have earned, to put toward upgrading my artifacts.  I figure, though, that the chances are as good as not that by now I would likely be able to make it to 9000.  Tough to say, but one thing I know: this is not the "correct pace of the game."  It can't be.

7 hours ago, EdMuse said:

Oh, now, I dunno 'bout that....

In my case, before the event, I never had to wait a week just to hit my forge reset point.  I got a reset every day.  But the event bug pushed my reset point up so high that I get, at best, one reset per week, now.  That means I don't upgrade harem girls as fast, which means I don't get perk bonuses as soon, which means the pace of the game is even slower.  Vicious cycle.

Did I figure that out right?  Because I would hypothesize that if I still got a daily forge reset, I'd have earned about 2600 more affection hearts than I have now.  That would have given me Spring's x5 ymen multiplier, and I'd still be over 1100 hearts on my way to some other perk bonus.  And I don't even know how to count the amount of mojo I would have earned, to put toward upgrading my artifacts.  I figure, though, that the chances are as good as not that by now I would likely be able to make it to 9000.  Tough to say, but one thing I know: this is not the "correct pace of the game."  It can't be.

You are mixing up two things here. The fact that your reset stage is too high is because you were affected by the bug. At that time you experienced a faster pace and were able to get to stages you shouldn't be able to get to. Now you are bacl at the normal pace, but that just means you can't reach those stages anymore. One thing doesn't exclude the other.

On 11/21/2019 at 2:41 AM, Chthugha said:

You are mixing up two things here. The fact that your reset stage is too high is because you were affected by the bug. At that time you experienced a faster pace and were able to get to stages you shouldn't be able to get to. Now you are bacl at the normal pace, but that just means you can't reach those stages anymore. One thing doesn't exclude the other.

Right, I get that.  But what I'm theorizing, here, is that if I were to have reached these stages without the bug, the pace of the game would still be faster, as I would have gotten more perk bonuses, more regularly.  The fact that I'm struggling to get them now is what is making the game painfully slow.  In fact, I'd even go out on a limb and say that if this is the regular pace of the game once you get to the level I'm now at -- even though I reached this level before I should have -- that's a problem with the game.

2 minutes ago, EdMuse said:

Right, I get that.  But what I'm theorizing, here, is that if I were to have reached these stages without the bug, the pace of the game would still be faster, as I would have gotten more perk bonuses, more regularly.  The fact that I'm struggling to get them now is what is making the game painfully slow.  In fact, I'd even go out on a limb and say that if this is the regular pace of the game once you get to the level I'm now at -- even though I reached this level before I should have -- that's a problem with the game.

But you shouldn't have reached that stage. So you have a pace that is correct for your current account, but with the wrong max stage reached because of a bug.
Take away that part and you can easily reach the reset stage that belongs to your account.

2 minutes ago, Chthugha said:

But you shouldn't have reached that stage. So you have a pace that is correct for your current account, but with the wrong max stage reached because of a bug.
Take away that part and you can easily reach the reset stage that belongs to your account.

Yes, true.  I'm at the correct pace for my account when I reach the max stage I should be able to get to.  But for the stage I have to get to, for someone who would rightfully have to get to that stage -- you could say, for someone who earned this stage -- this would not be the correct pace.

49 minutes ago, EdMuse said:

Yes, true.  I'm at the correct pace for my account when I reach the max stage I should be able to get to.  But for the stage I have to get to, for someone who would rightfully have to get to that stage -- you could say, for someone who earned this stage -- this would not be the correct pace.

That person would have a faster pace automatically.
Otherwise you wouldn't have reached that max stage to begin with.
I recently gotten Juliette from the 9000 stage, and I could reach that time and time again, so the reset stage for that is easily reached.
I'm not sure how far you went, because at 900X my reset stage is ~5400.