[Back to School] General discussion

natstar

16 minutes ago, ichigosageda said:

I would like to know is there is a garantee that if i battle edwarda and dark lord every day for like at least 16 hours for 2 weeks ( doing first dark lord ), will i gain both girls in given time??? I really want to know that. Im i just waistingtime to get them bothor if i play like i said willi get em both?

i got Justine already on 2 accounts, and i got from Edwarda a Girl but not the school girl in about 1.5 days so its possible

14 hours ago, Dupazbita said:

is there any chance to upgrade other girls more than 3* ? ( like Bunny and Juliette ) ?

Like Sarkasth said not yet but with so many girls and since they have to draw and think of new scenes for when you're upgrading them you will have to wait for them but every time you get a new girl it costs more to upgrade them so the cost to upgrade your other girls 4 and 5 star level will be higher when they add it to the game.

On 9/1/2017 at 11:10 AM, Jack_HH said:

I can't believe I am complaining about free stuff, but seriously HH team, sometimes it seems that you are punishing old players.

With the update, all my epic items that I had been carefully gathering for months became level 1 and pretty much useless in comparison to the regular stuff I could get from the pachinko. And now with the legendary pack gifted to everyone, all my new gear, including the two legendary items that I got for myself with many tries at the pachinko, became useless again.

As Natstar said, at higher levels this gear is going to be outdated, but please stop constantly turning the items that we earn into trash. Seriously, it's maddening and makes me feel that all the hours invested in the game were completely useless (at least in respect to the gear, of course).

I had been collecting affection items for weeks and days and days and it all became worthless with the new update. I was barely able to level up a couple of girls. 
i wasted so much money and time saving them for nothing. the game definitely hurt people that have a lot of girls. Affection is worth very little now. and it takes forever to get new affection items in the store. so it is going to take months in order to level up the girls affection. costs too much and it is worth too little. 

Pachinko doesnt help either 

Edited by jyepie
  • Like 6

I was lucky that I used to participate in all the pachinko related contests before the update, and I saved literally thousands of affection items. With the old broken economy, you could play pachinko, sell all the earned items except the affection ones, and play again with the same money almost indefinitely.

So gladly, I have yet to experience that problem.

But on my 34th girl, I had to use more than 100 affection items to level her up completely, which is insane! And if I ever finish my current stock, I don't know what's going to happen. :S

• Like 2

So I got Justine from the Gems Kingdom. So, she looks like a student...or is she a teacher as well? Just got Eugenie from the Lost Sea. Which clears that area of the boss girls. But still working on trying to get that teacher there. How many teachers are there? I'm close to unlocking and traveling to the Magic Forest, in the process of bunny boning me in the forest at the moment for the Admittance of the dead section. Are there teachers in Magic Forest or Hamelin Town?

10 minutes ago, LesserZ said:

So I got Justine from the Gems Kingdom. So, she looks like a student...or is she a teacher as well? Just got Eugenie from the Lost Sea. Which clears that area of the boss girls. But still working on trying to get that teacher there. How many teachers are there? I'm close to unlocking and traveling to the Magic Forest, in the process of bunny boning me in the forest at the moment for the Admittance of the dead section. Are there teachers in Magic Forest or Hamelin Town?

I think its just Dark Lord and Edwarda. I think most events have those two guarding girls. 

Hello everyone!

Well, this event started very nicely, giving to all us a million of money (since the upgrade, I didn't saw so much money togheter to me! xD) and a hole set of upgraded items, what make me get really amazed with this school event (me, that really don't have good memories of school, was soooo boring!). And also, there is a lot of new girls in pachinko, not only for the event, but permanently, what make really worth to play epic pachinko now, not 10 games, but one by one and get more than a single girl (last event, I got two in 8 plays!)

But happaned a strange thing to me. I was battling Edwarda to get the event girl, and instead her, I got Eugénie! Like, I wasn't aiming her, and wasn't she that was appearing in the treasure dropper (how I call it?) of Edwarda! Since then, I already beat the troll in question a zillion times, and nothing of the event girl. I'm fearing a bug (something like, you can't earn the event girl cause the game consider you already have her) that can make me lose Deitra (and Justine, cause I'm trying to get my teatcher back in first place xD). Sincerally, I don't know what to think...

• Like 1

Reading some posts here... why there is people bored with the legendary set they earn freely?

I also has a legendary item I got after much effort on pachinko, and epic itens too that I bought in shop (in the time, they was really epic) that are a shit compared to the set, but WTF people are angry with that??? Just cause everyone get the same set as you???? Oh, come on, this is so... selfish, you know? And anyway, next week, they will be already outdated cause your level already will have grow and perhaps even a normal item will be better than your legendary set. So why get bored with this? And also, think in the players that never had seen a legendary item: this prize was for them, to show how amazing they are, and, to be fair, who already had legendary items also got the same prize. So, why do not get happy with your present, even if everyone also got the same? Most of your effort in game was converted to your level, and as consequence, the level of your present. My legendary set have level 38, and will be far worst than the legendary set of the dude level 50, and far better than the legendary set of the dude of level 10. So, things are indeed balanced and fair, in my vision.

2 hours ago, NobodyPrime said:

Reading some posts here... why there is people bored with the legendary set they earn freely?

I also has a legendary item I got after much effort on pachinko, and epic itens too that I bought in shop

So, things are indeed balanced and fair, in my vision.

Well for me because it devalued all the effort & cash I put into playing pachinko. What is the point if everyone has six? Just one or two might have been a nice gift.

Also it takes away any motivation to play pachinko now. What is the point if you have all lege?

On top of that, what is the point of having all that gear if the returns from battles are just random numbers now. Fighting a hard opponent used to be worth something.

• Like 2

I think this event is pretty cool so far. At first I totally overlooked it, but because you're allowed 2 fails I'm still in (complete 12/14, I missed one). For new players this is really good stuff. You get 1 guaranteed girl (always nice) and you get a bit of extra leverage in the game. Right now I'm looking forward to 96 koban which I plan to spend on one or two market refreshments so that I can upgrade my girls some more.

I'll probably won't be messing with epic pachinko because it's a bit too pricey for me right now, but who knows what'll happen when I finish more missions :)

Edited by ZenMaster

On 9/1/2017 at 0:51 PM, HentaiKiller said:

Justine being based on Himiko Toga made my day. I really want that psycho girl in my harem :D

Had the same thought. I've been battling only Dark Lord for a while now. Still she eludes me..:S... But I will obtain her B|

Edited by 48thdicker
  • Like 1

On 9/1/2017 at 8:58 PM, Louis said:

Legendary equipment was added in the big update. It's not limited to the event, but is just a better equipment
then epic. You can win it in normal Pachinko and epic Pachinko. Also pachinko's costs increase if you go lvl
up (not epic pachinko) and for every new girl the costs to upgrade her afeaction will grow.

Did some one got the teacher already?

I got her. 

9 hours ago, LesserZ said:

Justine is based off the Vampire girl form My hero academia she can transform into people by drinking their blood she is on the villian's side in that manga/anime the good and bad guys have superpowers called quirks.

• Like 1

Il y a 9 heures, NobodyPrime a dit :

Hello everyone!

Well, this event started very nicely, giving to all us a million of money (since the upgrade, I didn't saw so much money togheter to me! xD) and a hole set of upgraded items, what make me get really amazed with this school event (me, that really don't have good memories of school, was soooo boring!). And also, there is a lot of new girls in pachinko, not only for the event, but permanently, what make really worth to play epic pachinko now, not 10 games, but one by one and get more than a single girl (last event, I got two in 8 plays!)

But happaned a strange thing to me. I was battling Edwarda to get the event girl, and instead her, I got Eugénie! Like, I wasn't aiming her, and wasn't she that was appearing in the treasure dropper (how I call it?) of Edwarda! Since then, I already beat the troll in question a zillion times, and nothing of the event girl. I'm fearing a bug (something like, you can't earn the event girl cause the game consider you already have her) that can make me lose Deitra (and Justine, cause I'm trying to get my teatcher back in first place xD). Sincerally, I don't know what to think...

There's no bug, the "treasure dropper" just tell you what you can get, not what you will get, waiting for a girl to appear in the square change nothing about the girl you will get, and the drop rate is random so you can battle Edwarda during the entire event without dropping Deitra or get her in the first try.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, 48thdicker said:

Had the same thought. I've been battling only Dark Lord for a while now. Still she eludes me..:S... But I will obtain her B|

Thanks for sharing! Guess I should consider myself very lucky then because she dropped on me.. Definitely something to look out for I think, when I upgraded her affection to the first level I laughed at the picture, it's really funny I think (nicely drawn too!).

3 hours ago, meraginasu said:

There's no bug, the "treasure dropper" just tell you what you can get, not what you will get, waiting for a girl to appear in the square change nothing about the girl you will get, and the drop rate is random so you can battle Edwarda during the entire event without dropping Deitra or get her in the first try.

Really? Interesting, cause so far, I always got exacly the girls I was aiming, and I already got 3 girls (the ones I wanted) since the upgrade... is hard to belive that all this was just luck and coincidence...

• Like 1

10 hours ago, DREW77 said:

Well for me because it devalued all the effort & cash I put into playing pachinko. What is the point if everyone has six? Just one or two might have been a nice gift.

Also it takes away any motivation to play pachinko now. What is the point if you have all lege?

On top of that, what is the point of having all that gear if the returns from battles are just random numbers now. Fighting a hard opponent used to be worth something.

You are right. There is no point in play normal pachinko just now. But that means economy, simply cause you now have the best equipement you could have, and pachinko is not worth more, and you do not have to spent your money with him more, at least for some time. And that is not a good thing? The point is, you have been benefited hugely, so why get bored if the others were too?

About your last inference, equipement actually means nothing, except the number of opponents that you can defeat in arena, which also means very little. Before, it was better not even have equipement to defeat someone, cause your reward would be greater. Now, all that it does is make you able to defeat (perhaps, but I belive not, anyway) the overpowered dudes of arena, that you have usually have another option to face, what makes equipement means nothing really worthy, sice the beggining. So, what really changes earn a full set of legendary equipement? Just more money for you. That's all.

16 hours ago, LesserZ said:

Google " Himiko Toga " to see which character inspired her.

2 hours ago, NobodyPrime said:

Really? Interesting, cause so far, I always got exacly the girls I was aiming, and I already got 3 girls (the ones I wanted) since the upgrade... is hard to belive that all this was just luck and coincidence...

try to confirm that by starting battle at the moment when 2 girls icons occupy the same space in a slot and getting both;)

2 hours ago, 01.0 said:

try to confirm that by starting battle at the moment when 2 girls icons occupy the same space in a slot and getting both;)

Dude, you already try shrink the page? The girl icon will be not rolling, but appearing just one per sec, showing a girl (or nothing) per sec. When two girls icons occupy the same space, this is just a visual feature, and to the system will be just one, and will earn one of the two that appear in the icon, not other else that are not appearing. If you start the battle just when a icon occupy more space than another, you can be sure that will be what he shows that will be your prize.

On 03/09/2017 at 3:00 AM, Rehab said:

:P

Screenshot_6.png

Look this dude for example. He was targeting Deitra, not any other girl, and of course, he got Deitra, not another girl. If is really random, there is no point in show the treasure that the trolls are holding, and the producers would not have spent their time on this.