[Back to School] General discussion

natstar

il y a 5 minutes, NobodyPrime a dit :

Dude, you already try shrink the page? The girl icon will be not rolling, but appearing just one per sec, showing a girl (or nothing) per sec. When two girls icons occupy the same space, this is just a visual feature, and to the system will be just one, and will earn one of the two that appear in the icon, not other else that are not appearing. If you start the battle just when a icon occupy more space than another, you can be sure that will be what he shows that will be your prize.

Look this dude for example. He was targeting Deitra, not any other girl, and of course, he got Deitra, not another girl. If is really random, there is no point in show the treasure that the trolls are holding, and the producers would not have spent their time on this.

HH_Jeanne.thumb.png.db6b567a71f3fd07c833e89e31384d77.png

1504454488-fhfghfg.png

• Like 4

16 minutes ago, NobodyPrime said:

If is really random, there is no point in show the treasure that the trolls are holding, and the producers would not have spent their time on this.

Its there so new players know of the possibility that drops even exist. Earlier it wasnt obvious until people got the first drop, and that can take a while.

Also if you go back to an earlier world you immideately see what girls you missed and can go for without comparing your harem with the battle screen every fckn time.

There is NO link between the specific picture shown the moment you battle. With the same logic people could otherwise pick their prize in pachinko, there are also all prizes shown. Stop grabbing every straw guys

• Like 5

11 hours ago, NobodyPrime said:

You are right. There is no point in play normal pachinko just now. But that means economy, simply cause you now have the best equipement you could have, and pachinko is not worth more, and you do not have to spent your money with him more, at least for some time. And that is not a good thing? The point is, you have been benefited hugely, so why get bored if the others were too?

About your last inference, equipement actually means nothing, except the number of opponents that you can defeat in arena, which also means very little. Before, it was better not even have equipement to defeat someone, cause your reward would be greater. Now, all that it does is make you able to defeat (perhaps, but I belive not, anyway) the overpowered dudes of arena, that you have usually have another option to face, what makes equipement means nothing really worthy, sice the beggining. So, what really changes earn a full set of legendary equipement? Just more money for you. That's all.

I liked the gamble/reward aspect of pachinko tho. I don;t care about the economy of it.

Likewise I liked that there was an advantage to selecting an opponent. 

And before there was an advantage to equip, you got more xp fro tougher opponents.

Now you could just train a click monkey to press ur mouse for you, because it doesn't matter what choice you make.

• Like 1

Been trying since the event to get the girl in world 1. No luck.  I get access to invaded kingdom, very first troll battle and Miss Spook drops....I mean yeah a new girl, but I'd kinda prefer to get the time limited one and the last thing i need from gems kingdom to be done with it (till the next event).

On 1-9-2017 at 2:45 PM, Tom113 said:

I just got the new Girl from the Dark Lord already on 2 Accounts i fight him like 40 times on each account per day, i get a girl normal every second day, i think they 

increased the drop chance from all Bosses.

Yeah same here. All in all i have dark lord's girls now. I like bunny's new cutscenes too but i hate the one where she [Removed].

Edited by Shidou

11 hours ago, Arviin said:

I got both girls from fark lord after that. Including the event girl. Btw how much is the possibility to get a girl in mega pachinko in 1 try?

The girl you get from epic pachinko is random and you can also get world boss girls that are not limited to events or are limited to epic pachinko i got 2 world boss girls from it before i even had gotten to the world boss that drops them.

19 minutes ago, natstar said:

The girl you get from epic pachinko is random and you can also get world boss girls that are not limited to events or are limited to epic pachinko i got 2 world boss girls from it before i even had gotten to the world boss that drops them.

I dislike the idea of losing kobans getting only permanent and droppable girls :(

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ranchersa said:

I dislike the idea of losing kobans getting only permanent and droppable girls :(

One of the past events actually gave you a 100% chance of getting a event girl i am trying to get all the world boss girls before using any kobans again so i can get girls you cannot get from drops.

• Like 2

On 9/4/2017 at 7:55 AM, NobodyPrime said:

Really? Interesting, cause so far, I always got exacly the girls I was aiming, and I already got 3 girls (the ones I wanted) since the upgrade... is hard to belive that all this was just luck and coincidence...

So did i all the girls i aimed for i got them.

• Like 1

On 9/5/2017 at 7:50 PM, trunks2585 said:

Been trying since the event to get the girl in world 1. No luck.  I get access to invaded kingdom, very first troll battle and Miss Spook drops....I mean yeah a new girl, but I'd kinda prefer to get the time limited one and the last thing i need from gems kingdom to be done with it (till the next event).

I literally just got Justine. After almost 7 days of event. I was despairing a bit, but you still have a whole week to keep trying. Good luck :)

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, HentaiKiller said:

I literally just got Justine. After almost 7 days of event. I was despairing a bit, but you still have a whole week to keep trying. Good luck :)

That's awesome, congrats! If you're of type shagger then you should definitely try to level her up, you may even find her to be more useful in battles than Bunny (higher levels).

Oh, and don't worry too much about the rope she'll eventually bring along :P

1 hour ago, Sarkasth said:

bunny 5* has the highes hardcore stat in the game. justine and nika are #2

I guess it depends on what order you level them up. Right now my Bunny has 129.5 hardcore while Justine sits at a whooping 140.8. Both are at level 22.

(edit): Just noticed you mentioned bunny 5*, that's probably a girl I don't know yet. Gotcha, someone to look for I guess, thanks!

Edited by ZenMaster

1 hour ago, ZenMaster said:

(edit): Just noticed you mentioned bunny 5*, that's probably a girl I don't know yet. Gotcha, someone to look for I guess, thanks!

55 minutes ago, meraginasu said:

You already know this girl, he was talking about Bunny with 5 stars in affection.

yup. bunny has a headstart since she can reach 5 stars. thats a decent stat boost. u can find rankings for girls in every class in the wiki

Finnaly I got Deitra, after seven days trying! Like, I got every single girl of Edwarda in this week before got this teatcher, until her became the only drop possible... now I must take Justine, but there is all the 3 girls of the Dark Lord that can take her place (yes, I never got a girl from Dark Lord)... oh, boy.

• Like 1

I had every girl from edwarda before the event then spent the last 7 days almost exclusively fighting edwarda except maybe 5 arena fights, then switch to the dark lord and get kimie and arcana in the first two fights but still can't get either event girls and it feels like crap... is something broken or am I just really unlucky in getting the event girls?

5 minutes ago, Ardie said:

I had every girl from edwarda before the event then spent the last 7 days almost exclusively fighting edwarda except maybe 5 arena fights, then switch to the dark lord and get kimie and arcana in the first two fights but still can't get either event girls and it feels like crap... is something broken or am I just really unlucky in getting the event girls?

It's random but i think they increased the drop rate of normal girl boss drops which is why it seems like it's easier to get normal girls than event girls.