mizuki

Jthsee6th

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/17/2019 at 4:52 AM, Jthsee6th said:

Hello! The two accounts have already reached the 3000+ stage, but I can’t get the mizuki. more than a week has passed, at least. help me please!

Why do you have two accounts then you should only use your HentaiHeroes account to get Mizuki? Other account won't help you.

Also, to get Mizuki, you should enter the HentaiClicker from banner, not just type "hentaiclicker.com" in the address bar of your browser. To do so, in the HentaiHeroes open the game menu, choose "Sex friends", find "HentaiClicker" offer and click on it. Use the same account as in the HentaiHeroes to log in. Then play the game and reach 3000 stage. If you already reached it - you will be rewarded.

Edited by CanSee_The_Pain

• 2 weeks later...

It's all irrelevant to me because Hentai Clicker won't open on my system - WebGL problem is the message.  I wish I could make it work cos it seems like a great game.  Has anyone got any suggestions re. running this game?  I use Mozilla Firefox and this may be a problem.  I might try switching to Microsoft Edge on the laptop and log in from Hentai Heroes to see if that works.

26 minutes ago, Zorba the Geek said:

It's all irrelevant to me because Hentai Clicker won't open on my system - WebGL problem is the message.  I wish I could make it work cos it seems like a great game.  Has anyone got any suggestions re. running this game?  I use Mozilla Firefox and this may be a problem.  I might try switching to Microsoft Edge on the laptop and log in from Hentai Heroes to see if that works.

Same, but with google chrome. And that WebGL problem happened just recently. Before I was able to load and start it, but it always froze at some point before the actual clicking part.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Finally figured out how to get Mizuki! If you played Hentai Clicker and did not get her, don't use same log-in / password again. Won't work. Instead follow these steps:

(1) On Hentai Heroes, go to Sex Friends (tap the blue icon with 3 horizontal bars on top right of screen)

(2) The "Crosspromo" banner for Mizuki is available here. Tap "try it now" and it will take you to Hentai Clicker.

(3) DO NOT LOG-IN on Hentai Clicker. Instead start a new game from Level 1.

(4) After a few level ups it will ask you to register.

- If its your first time playing Hentai Clicker, then you can use same log-ins as in Hentai Heroes.

- If you have previously registered on Hentai Clicker, DO NOT USE SAME EMAIL LOG-IN / PASSWORD. Use a different email / password to register, and carry on playing.

(5) When you level up enough to get the "Forge" option, choose it. You restart from level one, but level up faster. Once you reach Lv 3000, a pop-up message appears telling you that you obtained Mizuki on Hentai Heroes. Refresh your Hentai Heroes page and voila!

On Hentai Clicker, I chose to purchase 45,000 Kobans for USD 5 so I could buy stuff from shop to speed up clicks and level up faster. Even after reforging once, I managed to get to Lv 3000 in 1 hour (without having to click like crazy). So I recommend this purchase, otherwise it will take you the whole night to get to Lv. 3000 and with severe finger cramps :)

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/25/2020 at 12:30 PM, Larva said:

Hi! My level on Hentai Clicker 6000+... But... Where my Mizuki in Hentai Hero???

Did you choose "Forge"? You have to do it once and level up to 3000 again.

Otherwise follow the steps in my previous post.