League Enrollment?

Aiken

37 minutes ago, LotsaPoppa said:

Same here, finished top 30, no rewards. Time to grab the torches and pitchforks?

Easy there, shit happens, if you can't accept it don't play. I'm not saying you should be happy, and I know you're being facetious, but some people are freaking out. Lets see how they handle it. It is after all their cash cow, I doubt they're just going to shrug it off. They're probably freaking out trying to see how they can remedy the situation.

• Like 2

Doesn't appear to be an isolated problem. Doesn't appear to be anything WE can do about it...
I guess the question is what are THEY going to do to compensate for lost rewards and to make sure it doesn't happen again.

TBH this is the first real problem I've encountered, but this is almost enough to give it up ...
There are a lot of other options out there.

25 minutes ago, Butface said:

Easy there, shit happens, if you can't accept it don't play. I'm not saying you should be happy, and I know you're being facetious, but some people are freaking out. Lets see how they handle it. It is after all their cash cow, I doubt they're just going to shrug it off. They're probably freaking out trying to see how they can remedy the situation.

Facetious, yes. However, in the past 2+ years, I've seen them buggar things up far above and beyond this: it gets annoying. Don't be shocked if my reaction is less than sanguine. It is their cash cow, but I have been faithfully contributing provender to feed the damned thing; I'll express my displeasure as seems fit. I wish you well.

8 minutes ago, SpinelesS said:

No reward, not in current event and no Club Chat.

Hope they fix it soon, my boosters are running out...

Well, at least I got enough from the contests to buy a couple of boosters, but everything else has taken a back seat while I deal with the loss of the rewards. 

1 hour ago, ali-n said:

Same here. ALSO did not award prizes for leagues ending today just a few minutes ago.

Same here. I hope it's only a temorary bug, though it throws you back during "running" season.

Addition:

Chats isn't working too and the whole chat hisory is gone

Edited by Madman K
addition to own edit