League Enrollment?

Aiken

Worst part is that now we're all missing precious time in using the initial 15 tickets, effectively making us lose even more potential tickets and fights in the proccess...

...which is certainly NOT helped by the fact that usually by now I tend to spend all of my tickets so I can get a decent sleep.

• Like 3

Yeah, got the same "missed enrollment issue and no rewards problem here. 

And sadly I fear this might be a bigger problem for everyone. Test server league ranking failed in last week and I ended up to first tear is matter of few minutes. And no this happens on real game....I just fear the worse here. 

Same here and I've been active on here as well. I just recently got 1st for sexpert 2 which has worked fine in the past but now no rewards and saying I'm inactive. Maybe they implemented the exact opposite of what they wanted to? Like they kicked every active person but kept every inactive person which is insane if that's the reason why. Also I noticed that the club chat is also glitching, the pinned message I had sometimes appears sometimes not though luckily it seems like no one got kicked from my club but it is pretty strange. (Also can't comment in the club chat either because that's being glitchy as well...)