I Efed up the event

Cursed666

Theres 25 hours till event ends and here I am

uIWhKcQ.jpg

Hoyq8bz.jpg

I guess I didnt reset enough, and tried to push to hard.

Im near 5600 at regular game, maybe I can get Spring soon, not sure how much that will help me.

Also Im 18 hours away from next gacha try, hoping for Lupa

Any advice?

• Sad 1

I only reseted like 2-3 times hence low levels. I could reset now and get 165k mojo, but im not confident it would get me to 2000 by the event end.

And if my math is correct reset would only bring me to ~~63-64 idle charm

Edited by Cursed666

11 hours ago, borov said:

It's probably too late, next time try to make as many resets as possible(or when you can't go through the boss stage right away), at least 5-10 times per day

Is that your strategy? What level of girl do you have unlocked, and do you have any Gacha unlocks?

With that method, how many days did it take? I only just unlocked Sa-Lee a couple hours ago, so not much time left. 

What's a good rule of thumb for how hard to grind for getting to next boss and things like that? Because I wonder if resetting TOO quickly will be a detriment, just like not resetting enough..

5 hours ago, TheBootyWarrior said:

What's a good rule of thumb for how hard to grind for getting to next boss and things like that? Because I wonder if resetting TOO quickly will be a detriment, just like not resetting enough..

I don't make an exact calculation, but the best time to reset, in theory, is when the mojo earned by resetting is obtained faster if you start again, having upgraded charms with the newly gained mojo, than it would had you pushed further. That would be a rule of thumb, but I wouldn't stay and calculate that so I gauge it. I have some experience with clicker games, so with time you will get better at this. 

So OP, you should have invested more into idle and rewards, click is useless without MOJO RING!

Edited by Mihai
OP response

Right, I hoped Spring would help out, all she did was increase my click dmg 9x.

Didnt go much into rewards since each upgrade doesnt increase even 0,01 of whatever im gaining with each kill

And I did reset yesterday after spending hour on 1870, back at 1850 atm, rip

31 minutes ago, Cursed666 said:

Right, I hoped Spring would help out, all she did was increase my click dmg 9x.

Didnt go much into rewards since each upgrade doesnt increase even 0,01 of whatever im gaining with each kill

And I did reset yesterday after spending hour on 1870, back at 1850 atm, rip

I see a lot of people mentioning Spring. Is she in the Gacha? Noob question I know haha.

Ah, thanks for clearing that up. Yeah, I'm not quite that far yet, only at about 5700. But tbh, I think any benefits like that are still going to help and add up come level 2000. A massive difference? Probably not. But surely it could be the difference between some getting the event girl, and others not?

Edited by TheBootyWarrior

This game HATES newer players. I reset constantly but didnt help. Im stuck at 1800. If you are newer this game punishes you. It literally hates newer players.

I can understand some difficulty but these events are impossible unless you have a lot of girls and a lot of experience

10 hours ago, TheBootyWarrior said:

Is that your strategy? What level of girl do you have unlocked, and do you have any Gacha unlocks?

With that method, how many days did it take?

Yes, it can be considered my tactic, for me the difficulty was 2000 stage, where I needed a lot of rewards to lvlup my Bunny.

At the start of the event I had a 5000++ stage and Louis from gacha(but she's useless) helpfull bosters Manly sweat and Exciting flirt, later at 1900++ event stage unlock Mojo energizer.

Got Sa-Lee 3days ago

1 minute ago, GeorgeMTO said:

Pick either click or idle. Level up your best single girl in the one you chose. Nothing else matters, don't waste money leveling them.

So we're not talking giving them affection, right? Just leveling them up money-wise in the office?

But the way money works in the game, it seems like you end up being able to always level them relatively evenly? I've heard this kind of thing here before, but it didn't seem to make sense?

Just now, TheBootyWarrior said:

So we're not talking giving them affection, right? Just leveling them up money-wise in the office?

But the way money works in the game, it seems like you end up being able to always level them relatively evenly? I've heard this kind of thing here before, but it didn't seem to make sense?

Because of the scaling of money, yes you can keep up their levels relatively evenly. The problem is that they don't *add* anything to your excitement rate either because of how the scaling works.

image.png.71c3a52b030143737fdb36f0ba791d9a.pngimage.png.b0943c41a4552577fbbb32969051e6e6.png

Here Bunny and Felicia have basically the same next upgrade cost. Bunny gives 1 D9 while Felicia gives 40 D9. So for a huge amount of money, she's giving me roughly 2.5% of what Felicia is giving me. If you're stuck on a boss stage by just a little, that may make the difference. But you're better off just spending it on Felicia since she'll give an even bigger increase with the next level up.

• Thanks 2

25 minutes ago, TheBootyWarrior said:

How do you mean?

Clicker games increase in difficulty faster than the player's power. This is by design; all clickers require resetting and upgrading crafts/acquiring perks before further progress can be made.

Splitting your money just means you run into a hill sooner, because the other girls don't contribute very much. Yes, this includes even the girls that contribute rewards (Estelle/Megumi), because at the higher levels, the cost of leveling them will mean levels you can't put into damage, and by the time they make the money back, the game has leveled up to the point that they are adding pennies to each clear: all they really did was to make sure you spent more time on lower levels than you needed. Girls with "specific" damage like Boss, Hardcore, Charm, Know-How-- also unwise to level. Enemies of all types will give you problems; putting money into one of these, instead of overall damage, means you run into problems with the other types faster.

This is all general rule of thumb: if you have enough multipliers, leveling the girl boosting that corresponding base is feasible. But since this is event, where all of our perks are locked and crafts reset, leveling up girls that aren't Idle is shooting yourself in the foot.

• Thanks 1

@GeorgeMTO and @wtfok, I see, that makes a lot of sense and yeah, you're right. I think I was looking at the perspective of only having the girls up to around level 5000, but I just got Spring and also Sa-Lee yesterday and didn't think they'd be so much more powerful per dollar than say, Mizuki and Bunny. So yeah, it really does look like upgrading them is almost useless unless you're only just short of beating a boss. Unlocking just those two definitely changed my perspective.