New event & New girls

FinderKeeper

I have mojo ring at 85 level and mojo amulete at 83 but i cant get past 1600 ....

What the hell do i do? 

I have powerful aura, does that help? 

I have the Spring girl but does she help at all? 

What can i do to win? 

Whats the best boost to buy to win? 

Edited by jyepie

1 hour ago, Mort said:

Felicia, and Megumi are the only  Option, but you should  try to bring your Maneki Chinpo to 70+ and your Mojo Amulette to 88+ but even that wouldn´t be enough ( thats what i have ) if you can buy boosters you should buy 3 of them for Idle, IdleBoss and Money. With this you could get her in 2.5 - 3  Hours if you reached stage 1639. But to buy the boosters you must enter the shop from the eventpage.

I hope that helps.

I have Saa lee and Lila .Should I use them? they are stronger then Megumi and  Felicia

3 hours ago, jyepie said:

I have mojo ring at 85 level and mojo amulete at 83 but i cant get past 1600 ....

What the hell do i do? 

I have powerful aura, does that help? 

I have the Spring girl but does she help at all? 

What can i do to win? 

Whats the best boost to buy to win? 

use your strongest idle girl (Felicia > Sa Lee or Bunny if you have neither of them), mojo ring will add tons of click damage based on your idle damage so just click once it gets slow but keep upgrading your idle girl. Make use of the skills if you unlocked them. Powerful aura wont help much.

Just now, Tifa Uncut said:

use your strongest idle girl (Felicia > Sa Lee or Bunny if you have neither of them), mojo ring will add tons of click damage based on your idle damage so just click once it gets slow but keep upgrading your idle girl. Make use of the skills if you unlocked them. Powerful aura wont help much.

i just have bunny, could never get sa lee,

i just got sex tape souvenir and leveled it to 60 but cant reach 1600 yet, 

1 hour ago, RayJefferson said:

Very Hard for me but

How long did your final run take? I got very similar crafts and levels but not sure if i can still finish without the koban buffs.

You should have leveled the hardcore and charm idle crafts a bit, they only help against 2/3 of the enemies but its relatively cheap to get them to the same % as your mojo amulettes, which means double damage vs those types.

Edited by Tifa Uncut

54 minutes ago, Tifa Uncut said:

How long did your final run take? I got very similar crafts and levels but not sure if i can still finish without the koban buffs.

You should have leveled the hardcore and charm idle crafts a bit, they only help against 2/3 of the enemies but its relatively cheap to get them to the same % as your mojo amulettes, which means double damage vs those types.

i bought 5 boosters with my kobans plus upgrade my mojo ring to 98 and mojo amulet to 101,

and i still cant pass 1800s...... wtf.......

I broke down and bought two bosters, x3 idle and x3 rewards.  Still took me a few hours, but I got her now.

I'm worried that this is what the devs actually want, making the events so hard to beat that you have to buy boosters.  I hope I'm wrong.  If I'm not, I'll just drop the game if it's going to be like that.

• Like 2

hace 5 minutos, trunks2585 dijo:

I broke down and bought two bosters, x3 idle and x3 rewards.  Still took me a few hours, but I got her now.

I'm worried that this is what the devs actually want, making the events so hard to beat that you have to buy boosters.  I hope I'm wrong.  If I'm not, I'll just drop the game if it's going to be like that.

That's what they want, make this a fucking P2W

1 hour ago, trunks2585 said:

this is too hard and too annoying, even for a clicker game...

i still play it because i love the art, but these events are becoming a pain in the butt, not fun like hentai heroes but annoying and frustrating, 

i bought x3 idle and x3 rewards, ginger delight, mojo forged robot and enchanted perfume, but im still stuck, dont know if i will get her

this is frustrating and i havent slept yesterday or today. if it wasnt for the sexy art i would do events

i really really wanted to see the naked art of Sa lee but never won her, i was dying to know what sa lee poses were, makes me very sad that i will never see her nude or her poses...

32 minutes ago, jyepie said:

this is too hard and too annoying, even for a clicker game...

i still play it because i love the art, but these events are becoming a pain in the butt, not fun like hentai heroes but annoying and frustrating, 

i bought x3 idle and x3 rewards, ginger delight, mojo forged robot and enchanted perfume, but im still stuck, dont know if i will get her

this is frustrating and i havent slept yesterday or today. if it wasnt for the sexy art i would do events

i really really wanted to see the naked art of Sa lee but never won her, i was dying to know what sa lee poses were, makes me very sad that i will never see her nude or her poses...

wait this cant be right. You got all those boosts (are they active in the event? i think it only works if you buy them while in the event) + mojo ring and amulet around lvl 100 right? Thats a huge advantage. I suppose you got the craft for + rewards at  a decent level as well.

Are you still missing some of the skills maybe? If you got them all then typically what you wanna do is chain all skills together (use Mojo Energizer + Manly Sweat together, then Exciting Flirt, Mojo Blast and Neptune's Touch. Then just spam click the enemy and upgrade your girl when possible. Once the skills run out go afk for 30min and repeat).

Edit: I read above you only got bunny so thats a big disadvantage but the mojo ring should make up for that. Keep trying maybe you can still do it.

Edited by Tifa Uncut

20 minutes ago, Tifa Uncut said:

wait this cant be right. You got all those boosts (are they active in the event? i think it only works if you buy them while in the event) + mojo ring and amulet around lvl 100 right? Thats a huge advantage. 

Which girl are you using, do you have felicia yet? if not use bunny. Are you still missing some of the skills? If you got them all then typically what you wanna do is chain all skills together (use Mojo Energizer + Manly Sweat together, then Exciting Flirt, Mojo Blast and Neptune's Touch. While Neptunes Touch is running spam click on upgrading your girl, when it runs off manually click the enemy while upgrading your girl every now and then. When the skills run out go afk for 30 min and repeat).

idle i only have bunny,  

this is what i got on event, and i cant move past 1800s.... i dont know. I dont know. These events are evil. 

2019124815.png

20191137.png

201912208.png

Edited by jyepie

3 minutes ago, jyepie said:

idle i only have bunny,  

this is what i got on event, and i cant move past 1800s.... i dont know. I dont know. These events are evil.

yea ,i  reread your post above and edited my post already ^^.

At what level are you stuck, exactly 1800?  Use all skills together and spam click the boss, how close are you to beating it? Maybe you just need to upgrade bunny a few more times.

On 12/27/2019 at 11:04 PM, MuljoStpho said:

I just realized earlier today that there were 2 days left on the timer for this event and I had just barely crossed stage 1200.  And I'm currently struggling to push any farther than that.

First event had been easy because of the glitch that so many of us accidentally exploited before we knew that anything was wrong with it.

Second event seemed pretty well balanced and I completed it with something like 3 or 4 days left on the timer without worrying about it too much.

And now there's this event...  It seems to be balanced the same as last time but somehow it feels like I'm stuck at a wall right now and I 'm not sure if I can even finish the rest of it in time.

(Event crafts so far: click, idle, hardcore click, seconds on boss, rewards, chance for click crits, chance for idle crits, and boosted click crits. Next new charm costs 192k.)

I got to 1500 a couple hours ago.  I'm trying to save up the 423k event mojo for a 10th charm (9th one I got was non-boss rewards by the way) to see if I can get something lucky.  But I don't think I'll be reaching 1800 in these last few hours of the event.

EDIT: lvl69 idle charm, lvl68 reward and non-boss reward charms, lvl35 click charm, lvl5 hardcore click charm, lvl15 boss timer charm, lvl10 in each of the others that I've got (both types of crit chance and the value for click crits)

EDIT2: Next unlock ended up being for boss idle.  Meh.

Edited by MuljoStpho

26 minutes ago, Tifa Uncut said:

yea ,i  reread your post above and edited my post already ^^.

At what level are you stuck, exactly 1800?  Use all skills together and spam click the boss, how close are you to beating it? Maybe you just need to upgrade bunny a few more times.

my idle x 3 boost just ended so i might be screwed,

ill keep trying but i wasted my kobans for nothing if i lose....

2 hours ago, jyepie said:

my idle x 3 boost just ended so i might be screwed,

ill keep trying but i wasted my kobans for nothing if i lose....

Are you activating skills during Santa Claudia's dialog/in the beginning of stage 1800? If so than  Manly Sweat's x3 bonus to idle didn't transfer to click damage. Try activating skills at the very end of stage 1799.

Il y a 8 heures, Tifa Uncut a dit :

2 days without reset + Babysitting one last day and Boost Idle x3 12h  + And every 30 minutes the mojo energizer + exciting filrt + Manly sweat and all the others only on bosses from 1770 to 1800.

But I learned the lesson next time I will only use the recovered Koban for boost and no longer in the gacha.

Edited by RayJefferson