1200 - 800 affection

1500 - 3500 kobans

1800 - Santa Claudia

Otherwise, rules seem to be the same as the previous event

new gacha girl

YQ4P9SA.png

event girl:

8V2gqC8.png

Judging by number of assets loading at game start, we might have 11k girl and more

Edit: Oh I see! Assets include event backgrounds, so +3 assets is +2 girls and +1 background.

Edited by FinderKeeper

So my memory is rusty, but did they give an additional Koban reward for this event?  Also did they reduce the number of stages to get the girl?  I can't remember if it was 1800 or 2000 last time.

Edit: It was 2000 previously so never mind.  Looks like the devs took feedback from others into consideration to make it easier for new players.  I had hit the 1800 mark I think 2 days before 2000, running the minimum setup (couldn't get lucky with the crafts) and I think I saw a few others that got stuck at around 1800 so hopefully this works better for them if they still don't have felicia or sa lee

Edited by trunks2585

56 minutes ago, NightFlutter said:

in my opinion event crafts should be in order and not random, last event i got the best crafts on start and finished the event in the first day, now i struggle cuz i got the worst crafts

The first 3 are set. That minimises the bad RNG since it means you're guaranteed to get a reasonable amount of progress.

5 hours ago, trunks2585 said:

So my memory is rusty, but did they give an additional Koban reward for this event? Also did they reduce the number of stages to get the girl? I can't remember if it was 1800 or 2000 last time.

Edit: It was 2000 previously so never mind. Looks like the devs took feedback from others into consideration to make it easier for new players. I had hit the 1800 mark I think 2 days before 2000, running the minimum setup (couldn't get lucky with the crafts) and I think I saw a few others that got stuck at around 1800 so hopefully this works better for them if they still don't have felicia or sa lee

500 Extra Kobans and 50 extra affection versus the last one. While stages are reduced I'm not sure if the scaling is the same in every aspect so it isn't necessarily easier.

Maybe they have Megumi as well for the money. I am not sure if it's possible in 2 hours anyway, I didn't try to babysit the game for 2 hours, but maybe with enough minmaxing, like superhard reforge to increase your bonuses very fast it may be possible, but in no case is it easy; saying something is easy when it's not is just a meaningless helicoptering of the metaphorical dick.

First event was too hard without Felicia, 2nd event was very easy, now is hard again (maybe not as hard as the first one, but still). i have both Felicia and Sa-Lee, but they're not much help in this situation, because all the crafts I've got are useless, except for the "Idle" one, which I've pretty much upgraded as much as it's possible in my situation, because I can't get higher than Stage 1560, even with all boosts activated + Ginseng beverage & Advertisement campaign. In the first event that combination gave decent boost (like 300 stages or more), but now the boost for me is only from stage 1400 up to 1560, which isn't much... they just can't seem to get those events right... although maybe it would be just right, if the correct crafts would drop earlier (now net craft costs 2M for me), than they have(n't) for me...

• Like 1

Le 20/12/2019 à 01:40, Cursed666 a dit :

So this time I got Felicia... and I see no way you could finish this in 2h what some ppl were complaining last event.

Did they change something else?

You remember  ???????

We discuss some days ago  It is more important to have a good CRAFTS  then affection for PERKS

You have the result now

1 hour ago, cotemarcel@cgocable.ca said:

You remember  ???????

We discuss some days ago  It is more important to have a good CRAFTS  then affection for PERKS

You have the result now

No... that was talk about crafts and affection in main game

Your crafts in main game give you 0 advantage in the Event.

Just to be clear: in my previous post I asked for Event craft levels, not main game ones.

Yeah I have gotten terrible Crafts so far, not sure if I should save up and attempt to get a decent craft or just dump everything in idle...

So far I have:

Shamanic Finger Tingler: Click +%

Mojo Amulettes: Idle +%

Maneki Chinpo: Reward +%

Mojo Runic Wallpaper: Girls level after reset

Mojo Hotstones: idle boss +%

Titcoin: % chance to increase rewards by 3

Mojo Shcker: +% chance to do crit on click (expensive to upgrade)

Powerful Aura +% chance to do crit on idle (expensive to upgrade)

New craft Currently Costs: 192.06k

So what's everyone think? Should I go for another craft, or should I upgrade some of the ones I have, and if so which ones?

EDIT: Went for another craft and got +Seconds on Boss :(. and next craft is 422.54k So I gotta say I screwed up and prob should have just upgraded idle...

Edited by SpinelesS

4 hours ago, cotemarcel@cgocable.ca said:

Are you stupid  or it is natural   May be too much Sake  with Matsuda  !!!!!! I do not have cell phone   I take pics with my camera   Sorry for you   

Good Holydays

I think he means why not take a screen shot - hit print screen button (typically in top right of keyboard after the F12 key), and then paste it into a picture app and save it (paint for example)

Not sure where the this is not 2006 part comes from though... You have always been able to take screen shots.

Edited by SpinelesS

2 hours ago, SpinelesS said:

Yeah I have gotten terrible Crafts so far, not sure if I should save up and attempt to get a decent craft or just dump everything in idle...

So far I have:

Shamanic Finger Tingler: Click +%

Mojo Amulettes: Idle +%

Maneki Chinpo: Reward +%

Mojo Runic Wallpaper: Girls level after reset

Mojo Hotstones: idle boss +%

Titcoin: % chance to increase rewards by 3

Mojo Shcker: +% chance to do crit on click (expensive to upgrade)

Powerful Aura +% chance to do crit on idle (expensive to upgrade)

New craft Currently Costs: 192.06k

So what's everyone think? Should I go for another craft, or should I upgrade some of the ones I have, and if so which ones?

EDIT: Went for another craft and got +Seconds on Boss :(. and next craft is 422.54k So I gotta say I screwed up and prob should have just upgraded idle...

I wouldn't say they are terrible.  Honestly I'd dump into idle/click, what ever you prefer for your playstyle, but likely idle.  Also titcoin isn't a bad one to upgrade to at least like a 20 percent chance if that doesn't get too expensive to upgrade.  Besides that, upgrade the crit ability, even base crit level should help without the craft to increase the crit value.  But yeah it's the add idle to click damage/click to idle damage crafts that would break the game in your favor.  For right now though, just focus on your idle or click crafts.  What level are they at right now?

I'm having absolutely no luck in this event whatsoever... 12 crafts (next one costs 4.49M, which would take me about 30 resets, if I reset once per 30 minutes, so pretty much about 15 hours of constant playing without leaving the PC)... all of those crafts are s*it... all of them are either click or idle based (mostly  one of the 3 abilities (charm, KH or HC) or click/idle boss), but none is really working for me, so I'm stuck at stage 1400 without any boosts, that you can buy in the shop... I don't know, what to do... upgrading now costs so much, that I can afford 1 upgrade per reset, while next craft costs way too much for such slow pace I have right now... any advices? I know that with idle & Ymen x3 boosts from the shop I'd be able to get up to about 1560, but that's still not a lot, considering, how much I need to get the progress going... If anyone can suggest something, please do so, because I don't want to give up on this event just yet, but the "luck" that I've had so far doesn't really motivate me to play a lot more...

Question - what does "Increase all ! on Boss levels x3" mean? Does it men it increases both click and idle x3 on boss levels? I'm thinking of which boosts to buy/combine, so that I'd have  chance to finish the event in 12 hours time (boosts expire after 12 hours)... I don't think I have any other option than to just use the kobans I have to finish the event, because playing without boosts hasn't been effective...

I currently have idle at 78 (11.65k%), rewards at 49 (7.3k%) and seconds on boss at 32 (+72%) and the wall is around stage 1500. I've gotten 8 charms so far, the rest are useless, like hardcore idle and know how click, so I've stopped getting new ones.

44 minutes ago, AiNokurida said:

Question - what does "Increase all ! on Boss levels x3" mean? Does it men it increases both click and idle x3 on boss levels? I'm thinking of which boosts to buy/combine, so that I'd have  chance to finish the event in 12 hours time (boosts expire after 12 hours)... I don't think I have any other option than to just use the kobans I have to finish the event, because playing without boosts hasn't been effective...

yeah it increases both

3x increase will let you what? kill boss 10 levels higher? I dont think its worth it.

But if you try it take note on your wall before and after buying

i just finish the event with these crafts and only Felicia (since i got the Mojo Ring 🙏), i had to wait for all the boosters to keep going after stage 1650... First event was too difficult (most of the players beat it with a bug), second was too easy (if you had Felicia) and this one is again too hard... If only the crafts wasn't RNG based since it can screw you if you get nothing usefull. And the time-limited gacha girl is bullshit btw

Capture.PNG.30903662ac3fbcec2ea55ad14bbba43d.PNGCapture2.PNG.a098bd2c9bbebef556b4ae0cacb19597.PNG

• Haha 1

Yeah, Mojo Ring is the best craft out there - once upgraded it does miracles... that's why I finished last event so easily, because I got Mojo Ring as my 6th craft and after that the life was super easy.. but this time I've got only s*itty crafts, so I'm stuck.... it really depends, which crafts you get - doesn't matter if you have Felicia or any other girl... I have both Felicia and Sa-Lee, also Megumi, but that maybe helped me only at the beginning of the event - once I get past halfway of the required stages, it's only up to crafts you have to save you...