boss drops

Rylarth

if you pay 12 kobans for 10 clicks you get less girl affection drops than if you click 10 times it shouldnt be pay to lose just a suggestion you could improve the drop rate of girls when using kobans just an idea

Edited by Rylarth
  • Like 1

Big sigh...

How many thousands of times have you done this to support your theory with reliable data?
This is not a pattern that holds true.
The only thing the 10x button does is save you time.
Drop rates are exactly the same, you just got unlucky with the 10x this time compared to the 10 1x battles (or alternatively, you got extremely lucky with the latter).

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, Rylarth said:

calling me stupid is extremely big of you do you feel like a big boy now sooo helpful nooooooooooot

That's not true. Chthugha didn't call you stupid or in any way implied that.

He provided you with information regarding the function of "Perform! 10x" button with exactly the same information you can find in FAQ section of the forum, which by the way is written by him. I sincerely recommend you to read it. It's maybe a little outdated in some parts, but still a very helpful material.

Q: Does the Perform! 10x button increase my chance of getting a girl?

A: No. The Perform! 10x button plays 10 single performances against that boss and then shows you the rewards. The chance on a girl is the same for each of the single battles as it would be when you had done ten times Peform! 1x. The only thing this button does is speeding up your villain performances for the cost of 12 kobans.

And also he asked you about the source of your statement about the current use of said function. Because if what you say is true then it should be addressed, as it's not an intended behaviour of said function. And to know how reliable that source is he asked you about additional data, such as amount of collected data.

Edited by Bomba

Clearly he didn't understand i didn't ask if it improved my chances i made a friendly suggestion that if you pay kobans it should and he responded with an sarcastic  sigh totally uncalled for by a grown up man and i vill no longer make any more friendly suggestions to a couple of self observed crybabies

1 hour ago, Rylarth said:

Clearly he didn't understand i didn't ask if it improved my chances i made a friendly suggestion that if you pay kobans it should and he responded with an sarcastic  sigh totally uncalled for by a grown up man and i vill no longer make any more friendly suggestions to a couple of self observed crybabies

You implied it worsened your chances, and suggested it should be raised. You were corrected that it didn't give worse chances, you just viewed it with bias. It was sighed over because we've had people come in with this impression a LOT, and it's tiring to explain the same thing over and over again. You weren't treated as stupid, you were treated as ignorant of how the game works.

However if this means you won't come back with any further awful p2w suggestions that have been made many times before, then this sounds like an absolute win.

• Like 3

so your response is to continue insulting me im very impressed by your grown up response 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

5 hours ago, Rylarth said:

so your response is to continue insulting me im very impressed by your grown up response 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Just a suggestion; if you want to make a suggestion, next time don't include anything but the suggestion.

• Haha 1

Uhhm, no, Rylarth. Let's recap.

20 hours ago, Rylarth said:

if you pay 12 kobans for 10 clicks you get less girl affection drops than if you click 10 times it shouldnt be pay to lose just a suggestion you could improve the drop rate of girls when using kobans just an idea

First, you make a suggestion to raise the drop rate of "Perform! 10x" button to the point, where it would be the same as the normal "Perform! 1x" button. And you do this under the assumption that they're different.

Then you receives a correct response, that your suggestion is invalid, because it's actually already implemented. With a question about the data behind your assumption. Because that's the only important thing here and should be addressed.

Second, in response to this you insult Chthugha for the proper and correct response and wrongfully accuse him of some indecent behaviour.

Then I try to clear the possible misunderstanding. To which you reply the following

18 hours ago, Rylarth said:

Third, now you retract your first suggestion and change it to a new suggestion - to improve "Perform! 10x"  drop rate, so that it would be higher than normal drop rate. And again you insult both people.

This new suggestion hasn't been fully answered. The answer is simple. This suggestion goes against game's policy. Which is "all players have access to the same girl drop rates". This suggestion will create a discrepancy with that policy, because the paying players with "Gold Monthly Card" will have free access to this option and therefore wouldn't be implemented. The other obstacle is this game's paying model. It's free-to-play. And your suggestion is from the "pay-to-win" playbook. So, as GeorgeMTO succinctly said: "awful p2w suggestion".

But judging by the fact that you insulted people in your every response, the fact that you wrongfully accused others of your own insulting behaviour and the fact that you tried to retroactively change your first statement in an attempt to justify yourself, I'm forced to think you're not a grown adult of 18 years or above and therefore shouldn't have access to this game in the first place. After all people come here to discuss anime titties and not to babysit.

On 12/23/2019 at 8:31 AM, Chthugha said:

im 26 and by the way ganging up on someone behind an computer with sarcastic response like a couple of bullies is real mature and i wouldnt have insulted them if they didnt have a nonchalant condessending response in the first place and im from sweden so sorry if my english is bad so can you please help me remove my thread so i dont have to respond any more missunderstandings sorry if you got insulted i was not in the best mood when writhing thats no excuse i know but sorry never the less a grown up takes responsibility when does wrong so sorry again hope for no more further missunderstandings i will just continue playing the game i have played about a year i dont really like writing anyway first time making a post by the way so could someone explain how to remove your post so i can do so sorry for the pevious response people have ben condessending for me my whole life because of my ADHD so sometimes i get really irritated when people talk down to me im not five so i appretiate if people dont treat me like i am

• Like 1

You quoted the wrong person for that response 🤔

Not to start victim blaming, before you accuse me of that as well, but in my experience people like you are so stuck in that defensive position that they automatically assume the worst of others. I have no idea how you jumped to the conclusion that I called you stupid. I asked for an elaboration of your claim you used to support your suggestion. We have seen hundreds of claims by people that drop rates are different compared to another one, so the standard reaction I give is to ask for a statistical basis for the claim. You have none, so then we can give you the reason this suggestion isn't going to work. However, you decided to go on the offense, which in turn made this thread indeed go into the direction you didn't want it to go. It's what people call a self fulfilling prophecy. Now if you read all three posts I made in this thread (including this one), then you will not see one bad word directed at you. The sigh was for this being the the nth time I've encountered an unbased argument stated as fact for a suggestion. I could've easily replied myself to your reply to me, but it didn't seem like you would appreciate that, so I left it as it was. Now that the dust settled down, I am still wondering what it is that made you write down your initial reply.

P.S. if you think people are treating you unjust, then you can report the post it happened in and the Kinkoid mods will look at it.

Edited by Chthugha
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Rylarth said:

im 26 and by the way ganging up on someone behind an computer with sarcastic response like a couple of bullies is real mature and i wouldnt have insulted them if they didnt have a nonchalant condessending response in the first place and im from sweden so sorry if my english is bad so can you please help me remove my thread so i dont have to respond any more missunderstandings sorry if you got insulted i was not in the best mood when writhing thats no excuse i know but sorry never the less a grown up takes responsibility when does wrong so sorry again hope for no more further missunderstandings i will just continue playing the game i have played about a year i dont really like writing anyway first time making a post by the way so could someone explain how to remove your post so i can do so sorry for the pevious response people have ben condessending for me my whole life because of my ADHD so sometimes i get really irritated when people talk down to me im not five so i appretiate if people dont treat me like i am

Misunderstandings are bound to happen. That's why when you reacted that way to Chthugha's answer I jumped in to clear the possible misunderstanding. Yet, you did the same thing again. There's only that much attempts before you would be perceived as a rude person.

Now the question is: Do you want to concentrate on the insults or on the topic? Because the information and responses regarding both your suggestions has been given, yet you completely ignored them so far. And I don't see anyone else backing up your suggestion, so it's up to you.

And regarding your condition. If you justify your behaviour with this, then I'm fine with it and I'm sorry I struck a chord with that assessment. I don't know much about it, but if it impairs your ability to perceive text then give us the information on how to handle it. Points, punctuation, maybe to just keep it short or we can just work together on finding the solution. After all, communication is a key and what goes around comes around.

Back to your question. You don't need to do anything to remove your post. It will be removed when the moderators will have time for this. It's in the rules of this section of the forum: