Girl's attraction ends one day early

12 minutes ago, Bomba said:

"finishing on 30th (5 am UTC+1)" It's pretty distinctly stated in the news. Nothing about 31st. Or am I missing something?

When you look at the unobtained event girls in your harem they say the date after the ending in UTC+1, and don't include a time zone.

6 minutes ago, GeorgeMTO said:

When you look at the unobtained event girls in your harem they say the date after the ending in UTC+1, and don't include a time zone.

I never looked there. So, to clarify: In the "Harem", if you have attraction shards for the girl, during the event, then she displays a message with something like " You can get me until the end of this event", but with wrong ending date, right?

If yes, then I agree. it's very misleading and should be fixed.

20 minutes ago, Bomba said:

I never looked there. So, to clarify: In the "Harem", if you have attraction shards for the girl, during the event, then she displays a message with something like " You can get me until the end of this event", but with wrong ending date, right?

Even with no attraction shards, but it's not wrong. It's just not how these people read it. Kinkoid use it non-inclusively. So if they say they have to be rescued BY the 25th, that means you have to rescue them BEFORE it is the 25th, which means it ends on the 24th. If they say by the 31st, it ends on the 30th. It isn't wrong, it's just not what these people expect. To help those expectations, there's a giant timer on the home screen which they somehow don't pay attention to. That's their fault.

2 hours ago, Bomba said:
3 hours ago, GeorgeMTO said:

look at the unobtained event girls in your harem they say the date after the ending in UTC+1, and don't include a time zone.

I never looked there. So, to clarify: In the "Harem", if you have attraction shards for the girl, during the event, then she displays a message with something like " You can get me until the end of this event", but with wrong ending date, right?

Even now, it still says" Rescue me by 31st Dec:, but I can't because on the Adventure page, she is gone. The message is flase. Whose fault is that?

3 hours ago, Lafred said:

I noticed that the rescue of time-limited girls always ends a day early. Attracting the girls by 31st Dec just ended, but its only 30th!

Similarly for the Christmas girls, it ended on the morning of 24th?!?

8 minutes ago, Lafred said:

The message is flase. Whose fault is that?

You may have been deceived in a previous event the first time, but this time the fault is yours, for following that message in the harem page when you have a countdown in the main page.

9 minutes ago, Lafred said:

Even now, it still says" Rescue me by 31st Dec:, but I can't because on the Adventure page, she is gone. The message is flase. Whose fault is that?

Hmmm, that hasn't happened on past events iirc. I think they did something slightly wrong on this one. Regardless, still your fault. Trust the timer, not the dates.

Ok. GeorgeMTO, jelom you made your point. It's Lafred's fault. There's a countdown on the main screen, it's in the news, it's hard to miss.

Nonetheless, there's a fact, that mistake was made by developers. The girl shouldn't say "Rescue me by 31st Dec:" in the Harem screen. That's simply false. I'm not sure if there's also a translation issue, but she should say something like "Rescue me until 30th Dec.". Which both gives the correct date of event's end and implies that you need to finish it before said date. It's a low priority, but still should be fixed.

19 minutes ago, Bomba said:

Ok. GeorgeMTO, jelom you made your point. It's Lafred's fault. There's a countdown on the main screen, it's in the news, it's hard to miss.

Nonetheless, there's a fact, that mistake was made by developers. The girl shouldn't say "Rescue me by 31st Dec:" in the Harem screen. That's simply false. I'm not sure if there's also a translation issue, but she should say something like "Rescue me until 30th Dec.". Which both gives the correct date of event's end and implies that you need to finish it before said date. It's a low priority, but still should be fixed.

The problem with your fix is for some time zones, like mine the event ends on the 29th. The real solution is just say by the end of the event and not say any date.

23 minutes ago, Bomba said:

Ok. GeorgeMTO, jelom you made your point. It's Lafred's fault. There's a countdown on the main screen, it's in the news, it's hard to miss.

They aren't changing it. It's been like this for months and months. The odd complaints have previously been made by other morons who don't know how to read a timer. They just don't mean the term "by" the way you are reading it. Welcome to the English language where words can have multiple different meanings.

5 minutes ago, yourfriend said:

The problem with your fix is for some time zones, like mine the event ends on the 29th. The real solution is just say by the end of the event and not say any date.

If you have a countdown, please tell me where it is. It certainly isn't on mine.

Whose fUkt is it? Don't you think I would have seen it if it is that obviously?

And you admit that there is a false message. 

1 minute ago, Lafred said:

If you have a countdown, please tell me where it is. It certainly isn't on mine.

I mentioned it in the first response to your message. Seems you can't read your own topic very well either.

5 hours ago, GeorgeMTO said:

Use the timer in the bottom right of the main screen, not the dates.

It's not there right now because the event is finished though. You'll see a new one appear for the next event (which should be on January 1st)

1 minute ago, Lafred said:

yes there was a count down timer on the main screen below the harem button but the event has ben over for 7 and a half hours.

2 hours ago, yourfriend said:

yes there was a count down timer on the main screen below the harem button but the event has ben over for 7 and a half hours.

YEs, there wasn't one for me. That was what I said, in case you didn't read it properly.

And IF there was one, then the message contradicts the timer. Isn't this a bug that needs fixing? Repeating what I just said.

Edited by Lafred

Hmm, I wonder what's more likely, that you've encountered a problem with the town page event timer not showing for you while it's working correctly for everybody else, or that you're just not attentive enough to have noticed it after four months of play.

Anyway, your initial report was wrong to begin with, it doesn't say "by" the date specified, but rather:

image.png.2ae3a279aca4371330c40f718c9d8fdd.png

People have tried to tell you multiple times now that there are several ways to obtain information that would help you to interpret that correctly (including one not mentioned yet, the forum calendar announcements), but I'm guessing you'd rather bang on about your "bug" report.

7 hours ago, GeorgeMTO said:

They aren't changing it. It's been like this for months and months. The odd complaints have previously been made by other morons who don't know how to read a timer. They just don't mean the term "by" the way you are reading it. Welcome to the English language where words can have multiple different meanings.

Well, I guess I am one of those other morons, who can't read it. There're enormous amount of things in this game which are not explained, hard to find, misleading or simply wrong. And the only way to learn how they actually work is to come on the forum and learn it here from similar topics, faq or wiki. I get used to it. But I don't think it should be left as it is. Information should be more accessible.

5 hours ago, _shal_ said:

Hmm, I wonder what's more likely, that you've encountered a problem with the town page event timer not showing for you while it's working correctly for everybody else, or that you're just not attentive enough to have noticed it after four months of play.

How did you find out that it's 4 months and not 2 weeks?

I remember when I was new to the game it also took me several events to find out this timer at the bottom of the event window.

12 minutes ago, Bomba said:

In-game profile. The forum join date only indicates when somebody clicked through from the game to the forum for the first time. The OP is already a level 140 player.

2 minutes ago, _shal_ said:

In-game profile. The forum join date only indicates when somebody clicked through from the game to the forum for the first time. The OP is already a level 140 player.

Ok. How you can do this? There's no links to the in-game profile in the forum profile. And there's no search option in the game as far as I know.

On 12/31/2019 at 5:27 AM, Bomba said:

Thanks. That's exactly what I meant, and no one here has given any useful answers.

Its just wrong to say 'working for everybody else', as if everybody is here at this forum and said it. I guess some morons can only wonder instead of providing real answers.

I remember when I was new to the game it also took me several events to find out this timer at the bottom of the event window.

so the following bugs need fixing:

1. Girls event ends one day early, or the message is wrong.

2. No timer for me on my page.

3. even if there is, the message contradicts the timer, and needs fixing.

4. No record of attractions that are won.

So multiple bugs here that needs fixing. Some morons don't understand this (as proven in their previous posts above).

Edited by Lafred