Circus -- 01/01/2020

FinderKeeper

2 hours ago, Venge33 said:

Uhmm is it just me or Carine and Liu-Yeng aren't even in the harem yet as obtainable girls? I mean I have Carine on 95/100, but when I went to check in the harem she wasn't in there, all other incompelte girls are tehre, but she isn't, so i checked for Liu-Yeng and she isn't either, just their normal epic pachinko versions...

EDIT: Checked all of the obtainable girls and none of them have their shadow forms in the harem. What's going on?

Here -> 

Dang.

I started the circus event too late to even have a chance at Snake Charmer Mordona.  Only 6 days and 12 hours left in the event and I have done 3 of the 12 full daily missions cleared.  9 left to go and only 6 and a half days left.   My time will run out. 

Carine finally dropped only less than a day ago. I got Liu Yeng at 23/100, but given that due to important personal matters I won't be able to be present on Monday before 5:00am (an thus I will be forced to ditch a number of combativity points at the end of the event), unless the shard drop rate for Liu Yeng practically skyrockets, I am doubtful about my chances to manage to make her drop.

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/9/2020 at 12:19 AM, jelom said:

you still have 4 days (~200 combativity) to get 77 shards, you can do if you get a bit over average drop rate.

Forgot to answer before due to my past busy week. Unluckily, my friend, I was right: Liu Yeng ended at 87/100 (despite the fact that with some organization I was able to use all free combativity). 

• Like 1