Why don't I get my Kobans reward after taking action?

Chuck Nutz

Koban Rewards  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Did you get your Kobans rewarded after taking action?

2. 2. How many Kobans should you get?

• 100 or less
    • 200 or less
    • 300 or less
    • 400 or less
    • 500 or less
    • 600 or less
    • More than 600

I thought it was a good idea to get 600 Kobans rewarded to me for taking action on an ad, I had to sign up for the 3D Sex Villa 2 game so I did because I wanted the 600 Kobans in the first place but the ad looked good and made me kind curious to see the game in action.

I went through the whole registering new account and verifying thing and I even went so far to actually playing the game because I didn't get my 600 Kobans rewarded yet so maybe I needed to take it a step further, I checked in the meanwhile if I got the reward.

Now a couple days later I still don't have my 600 Koban reward.

Is there anyone having the same kind of issue and didn't get their reward please let me know by taking action on the poll, thanks in advance.

The subject and the first question are misleading. It could mean getting kobans in game (weekly tower of fame rewards, ending all daily missions, placing 1-4 in contests). I could only deduct you were refering to the sex friends cross promotion with other sites after reading the post.

About the second question. Do you really think people will give another answer different than More than 600?

• Thanks 1

On 1/5/2020 at 10:07 AM, jelom said:

The subject and the first question are misleading. It could mean getting kobans in game (weekly tower of fame rewards, ending all daily missions, placing 1-4 in contests). I could only deduct you were refering to the sex friends cross promotion with other sites after reading the post.

About the second question. Do you really think people will give another answer different than More than 600?

Thanks for replying to all, I didn't want to be misleading and I may didn't think the questions through so you have a point there.

I made this poll because I want to find out if this is happening to someone else.

To clear things up I didn't receive my kobans after I took action with referring to the cross promotion, NOT IN GAME. I thought that was clear with my explanation below the poll.

If people didn't get their kobans in game and give an answer that's ok too I guess, to me it doesn't make much of a difference but it would be better to leave a comment and say where it happened to you...

1. Did it happen IN GAME
  2. Did it happen with the SEX FRIENDS CROSS PLATFORM

I think that would make it clear to everyone.

And yes I really thought people would give an honest answer so I didn't think that one through either, however the result until now is at least interesting right?