Boosters' Market Value - Issues & Possible Improvements

DvDivXXX

Would you like the market value of boosters to change?  

42 members have voted

1. 1. Are you satisfied with the current *selling* market value of boosters (Ymens)?

• Yes, that's fine.
    • I don't care either way.
    • No, this is just useless.
  2. 2. Would you be interested in getting a small amount of kobans instead of Ymens when you sell boosters?

• Yes, of course! That would make all those clicks worth it.
    • Why not, but I'm concerned this might break the game's economy somehow.
    • Not really. Selling those one by one is too tedious even for kobans.

4 hours ago, Leo_de_Porto said:

I have an Idea! What if we can combine as exemple 8 Comon booster into 1 rare booster?

If you get than as exemples 64 common Chlorella's you can change them in 8 rare Chlorella's and them into 1 epik Chlorella
I would like this!

What do you think about it?

Good proposal, but as it often happened, it was already suggested quite a bit of time ago without even the shadow of an answer by the devs.

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/8/2020 at 9:35 PM, Dr. Lust said:

Since we brought it up in here, I'll ask my related question.  I just came from a game that was REALLY bent towards pay to win and had very obvious pay walls built in.  I'm just wondering if I am making the same new players mistake that I made in that game.  That is, racing through the beginning levels too fast.  I joined this game Jan 1 and I'm at level 70.  Am I pushing things too fast and too early?  The last game I was in when you went up in levels the cost of bonus things and cards increased exponentially.  In other words if you went up too fast you could not farm lower levels and if you did, you did not get that much for your efforts and time.  Am I making the same mistake here?

Thank you.

I can give you some hints, i think the best game mechanik is to get 10 energy point with each lvl up and that it refreshs the market!
You can use this realy good, and i found out that with the lvl up does i get more than 10 energy. You must wait 6 hours and 15 minutes, to get 50 energy and if you go than a lvl up do your energy get filled up to 100!

Another important thing are the stat upgrades, you can upgrade each stat in the market 30 times for every lvl up. Many people dont do that, but they gives you permanent better stats!

its even important wich girls you take in your fight team, remember the girl stats get improved by her LvL and by the stars! and as little hint, a 3 star Legend girl is a bit better than a 5 star common girl ;)