Very bad luck, need advice :(

BBQ69

This event I've had very bad luck.

100/100 Fortune Teller Carine

but only 43/100 Sword Swallower Liu-Yeng

There's about 36 hours left in this event, so I'd like to ask some experienced players with advice on what to do here!  The drop rate in a 12 day event is intentionally low, but "bad luck" might balance out.   Let's say I choose not to use Kobans right now, would the cost be lower in a future event?

Any advice is welcomed, thanks!

Typically, for normal events, the revival is in one year's time. And the same two girls available on the bosses will still be available on the same bosses. And the revival drop rate shard is increased to 1-12 shards per drop. Revivals typically last 5 days.

So, if you are patient enough, chances are really high, you will get her for free at the revival next year, because you will only have to get this girl and 5 days is usually enough to collect missing shards on one girl.

That being said, there is no guarantee that the same pattern will be kept for revival of normal events..., e.g they might swap another girl like they do for second revivals...

So I will advise you to consider how bad you want the girl before you choose to refill..., if you really want her, in the end kobans cost won't matter too much. If it's just a filler in your harem, wait until she gets available again.

Edited by Zamio
added/clarified a few things
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, BBQ69 said:

This event I've had very bad luck.

100/100 Fortune Teller Carine

but only 43/100 Sword Swallower Liu-Yeng

There's about 36 hours left in this event, so I'd like to ask some experienced players with advice on what to do here!  The drop rate in a 12 day event is intentionally low, but "bad luck" might balance out.   Let's say I choose not to use Kobans right now, would the cost be lower in a future event?

Any advice is welcomed, thanks!

you can always buy refills ..............but better yet, save your kobans for a girl that is worth getting for your harem (a 5 star girl in your specialty) :D

In 36 hours you have 72 combativity, with averages 10% drop and 3.5 shards/drop, you should get 25 +/- 10 shards. I should wait for the next year and get her for free in the revival.

If you have a good reserve of kobans and really want her, you could get her with 4-6 refills (around thousand kobans).

It all depends on do you want her? Do you need her (battle team)? How many kobans do you have banked?

If you have over 5K kobans banked I suggest going for her if you can get her for 1K or less.

A bird in the harem is worth 2 at 50 shards in the bush.

If you have less than 5K kobans banked and she is not vital to you I say skip her.

Thanks for the advice everyone!

I was prepared to skip her based on my current situation, but a special offer coincidentally popped up a few hours before the events ended.   70 combativity from the offer + one refill +70 passive combativity is around 150 combativity to get her.

From now on I'll just assume that once the event ends, they're gone forever :)

Edited by BBQ69