[ 23-Jan-20 ] Daily Missions, New Event, New Girls

FinderKeeper

The bug is back... at first I didn't understand, what is happening... I just wanted to use many sweat (and other boosts in the corner), but once I activated them, suddenly the levels on girls shot up like rockets... At that moment I decided to refresh the game, but once it loaded back in the game, nothing has changed...  now I'm afraid to touch anything, because it's not my intention to use that bug to level up, but because the game clicked in my place, it leveled up without my help for like 1000 stages... I hope I don't get banned, although even if I do, I guess it will be better, because this has forced my main game past stage 9000, but I haven't got the girl from that stage and obviously not the contacts either... so the game is broken... absolutely broken.. I was looking forward to all the new features in the game, but this is just unplayable....

Seriously? is the bug back? 😧 I just thought that this one was easier than the previous one because of the last complaints. As I use manly sweet from the beginning of the event I didn't notice anything and in the main game I have the same rhythm as always. Well, if it's really back i can't do nothing with the event girl but i can  avoid to activating it in the main game so as not to take advanteg

7 minutes ago, junky_20 said:

Seriously? is the bug back? 😧 I just thought that this one was easier than the previous one because of the last complaints. As I use manly sweet from the beginning of the event I didn't notice anything and in the main game I have the same rhythm as always. Well, if it's really back i can't do nothing with the event girl but i can  avoid to activating it in the main game so as not to take advanteg

I don't know, if it's in the event - maybe the event just is super easy. But in the main game yes - the bug seems to be back, because I can't explain progressing from stage 8300 to 9600 in just few seconds any other way.... in my case it was activated with those boosts, but maybe it's not for everyone... I just hope they won't ban everyone, but take down the event (and put it back online once they've fixed it) and reset everyone's progress as to what it was just before the event... but, knowing them, probably another bunch of innocent people, who got affected by this bug, will get banned... I haven't seen any other game ban someone because of using a bug in the game in their favor... so that doesn't speak well for these game developers, if that's how they deal with problems they caused themselves...

• Like 1

hace 2 minutos, AiNokurida dijo:

I don't know, if it's in the event - maybe the event just is super easy. But in the main game yes - the bug seems to be back, because I can't explain progressing from stage 8300 to 9600 in just few seconds any other way.... in my case it was activated with those boosts, but maybe it's not for everyone... I just hope they won't ban everyone, but take down the event (and put it back online once they've fixed it) and reset everyone's progress as to what it was just before the event... but, knowing them, probably another bunch of innocent people, who got affected by this bug, will get banned... I haven't seen any other game ban someone because of using a bug in the game in their favor... so that doesn't speak well for these game developers, if that's how they deal with problems they caused themselves...

I see.

But... were people banned in the first event due to the bug?

I understand when someone is banned in multyplayer games if that bug/glitch make you get a huge advantage but i can't undertand it in a singleplayer unless those bugs make you can get infinite kobans/affection from missions, bonuses or in the events.

I hope everything ends well

I ain't gonna complain about the event being easy, more time to myself. Kinda funny that the Halloween and Christmas events were really hard compared to the events in-between.

Can anyone confirm if the "Complete event" achievement earns progress when you acquire the girl or after the event ends?

I got it when I refreshed

Edited by wtfok

3 hours ago, SissyMaker said:

Yeah, 3 resets and girl is mine. Pretty easy event.

unlocked within about 1 hour of starting the event, after they had reset and bug squashed. but I'm still levelling just to see how ridiculously high I can get in event time already passed 4.4k and all charms unlocked and at 200+, gives me something to do when main game is levelling up after resets. It appears some of the charmes are bugged this event too as where in last like skip stage

Edited by maxafax
update

21 minutes ago, cotemarcel@cgocable.ca said:

FinderKeeper   I am confused also  ???????

They have different program for different computer 

I play on Google  !!!!!!!

there are 2 versions of the game that I am aware of they are primarily identical except a few small bits like the shop that uses gold I believe instead of kobans (but I do not play that version), the Browser you use and platform should not affect the game directly they all use flash type program. The game will not work in IE as it is a obsolete browser but crome, edge, firefox and other forms of browser should all work the same including mobile versions.

Le 23/01/2020 à 16:02, maxafax a dit :

apparently you do 53% more click/idle value per stage its part of the reason along with forge that it is so easy to do

Annotation 2020-01-23 202939.jpg

Why Master I have this situation not same then you   On Event and on master play  My crit are not on one and for the other it is on the right ,,,, not at the lower page like your pic

DSC09989.JPG

DSC09990.JPG

6 hours ago, Funnybone said:

I am wondering if we get a bonus reward for completing all the quests (just like in HH) or not? I am trying to hoard all the "forge currency" missions so i can get a bigger value  

Nope. No bonus for all daily missions like HH.

you will not see the critical on event if you have not unlocked the on click on idle critical chance charm. The values of click etc move from the bottom bellow the progress bar up apart from idle passive which is on the right side of the progress bar. if I am understanding you correctly cote such as the white that appears here near the mission option

Annotation 2020-01-25 005503.jpg

Edited by maxafax
update

So I'm cool with knocking out events within hours, simply because I don't have that much time to sit around and babysit these events.  I would have been fine with this taking a day or two to clear.

What I'm really curious about though is how are the players with the least rewarding girls doing.  How easy is this for people using only bunny?

• Like 1

I also do not have great amounts of time it is why I chose this game I used to play world of Warcraft (over 15years) but it was very time intensive and when I changed my employer due to redundancy's had to take a 12h shift job. As far how are those with just basic girls doing, it would depend quite substantially on how lucky they are with event crafts the right charm can make all the difference, like wise if they have the sex powers unlocked can boost levels over time. I would imagine it would be quite difficult with just bunny alone but not impossible especially if they use the shop buffs 

1 hour ago, trunks2585 said:

So I'm cool with knocking out events within hours, simply because I don't have that much time to sit around and babysit these events.  I would have been fine with this taking a day or two to clear.

What I'm really curious about though is how are the players with the least rewarding girls doing.  How easy is this for people using only bunny?

This. It'll be hard to find a balance for new players with few girls vs others who have most or all

1 hour ago, maxafax said:

I also do not have great amounts of time it is why I chose this game I used to play world of Warcraft (over 15years) but it was very time intensive and when I changed my employer due to redundancy's had to take a 12h shift job. As far how are those with just basic girls doing, it would depend quite substantially on how lucky they are with event crafts the right charm can make all the difference, like wise if they have the sex powers unlocked can boost levels over time. I would imagine it would be quite difficult with just bunny alone but not impossible especially if they use the shop buffs 

I imagine this event should be pretty doable for people with only bunny. I didn't have Felicia for the Santa Claudia event and I managed to get 1700 with only Bunny and a solo idle booster