Crazy luck

bernsai

regarding event girls the game feels more like it's punishing players who put effort into it instead of rewarding them. i hate that!
and then if there is some1 bragging about his luck (especially with event girls) while others are unlucky (seems a lot of people are having trouble with the event girls this time) doesn't really increase sympathy towards that person... just my 2 cents...

Edited by Habi

8 minutes ago, Habi said:

regarding event girls the game feels more like it's punishing players who put effort into it instead of rewarding them. i hate that!
and then if there is some1 bragging about his luck (especially with event girls) while others are unlucky (seems a lot of people are having trouble with the event girls this time) doesn't really increase sympathy towards that person... just my 2 cents...

dont hate the player, hate the game

3 minutes ago, Sarkasth said:

dont hate the player, hate the game

i hate neither. if i hated the game while still playing it i had to ask myself if i'm an idiot. :D i don't hate players for being lucky or for bragging about it. it makes me envious tbh because i too want to have that luck. and envy is not the feeling that raises sympathy.

what i don't like is imbalance. if it is really strong then i hate it. and a part of this game is strongly imbalanced imo.

• Like 1

Finally got Justine with just a few more hours left on the event after farming her after 14 days i used some kobans for a energy recharge and got her first go maybe it increases your chance of getting a girl drop lol.  (first time using a battle energy rechange during the event)

I got justine on the first try. Then it took 3 days of battling with Edwarda before she droped deitra. However, I have been battling the darklord for nearly two weeks before and during this event. Still he hasn't dropped any other girl. I am almost done with the city of the dead and still only have shemandona or whatever the hell her name is. 1 girl that is it, plus 1 event girl. I have gone back to battle him several times and it sucks! I want all his girls especially arcana because well she plays a roll in the storyline!