Project: crating an Hentai Clicker Wiki

Sal_89

Fandom will ban me if I open a Wiki under their domain? I dunno if they agree with this type of games...

Plus, I haven't all girls, then I'm disvantaged from the beginning, and I don't remember at all how many affection need any girl

For girls I need too all own 9 outfits

Can anyone help me with girls images? (A full body image, if possible, thanks)

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Sal_89 said:

Fandom will ban me if I open a Wiki under their domain? I dunno if they agree with this type of games...

Plus, I haven't all girls, then I'm disvantaged from the beginning, and I don't remember at all how many affection need any girl

For girls I need too all own 9 outfits

Can anyone help me with girls images? (A full body image, if possible, thanks)

affection is easy to work out as its a multiple of base every time aka 1 heart is 300 2 heart is 300+300 (600) 3 heart is 600+300 etcetc so if you take Angelia for example and you are stage 9 Affection you just dev 2250 (2.25) by 9 which is a base of 250 then you can multiply by any stage x6 for example would be 1500. But you are absolutely correct when it comes to images there the property of the company and they do not like people using them outside of there forums without permission especially when or if it comes to a spoiler anything that would decrease or ruin the fun of new game content. +Tbh most of the girl base stats can be found in this forum along with conjecture on there useful ness etc so effectively this is a hc wiki 

Edited by maxafax
additional info

19 hours ago, FinderKeeper said:

English HH wiki is hosted on a site that has wikis of many different games.

Check it out:

https://harem-battle.club/wiki

I'm not sure what it takes to create there a wiki for a new game, but I'm sure you'll have helpers once you do.

I believe there is one already from a previous post in general but it is quite limited on information. http://itstickers.besthw.net/en/hentai-clicker-wiki/