[ 20-Feb-20 ] New Patch, UI improvements

FinderKeeper

UX Improvements

• Tool-tips have been added in the Office & Harem 
  • Client optimization: Girls are cleared from device memory when they are not in use 
  • Notification for all the unclaimed achievement rewards has been added.
  • Improved Progression Bar in Events - the current progress of the bar will be a solid color, best progression bar before restart will be marked in a transparent color

HClicker.PNG

• Girls icons are bigger and more visible in the Gacha tooltips 

Bug fixes

• “Exciting Flirt” now shows the bonus from “Stocking Investment” right away instead of on next stage 
  • Class-related idle girls bonuses are now applied right away instead of on next stage 
  • Event pop-up and event is fixed when an event was released, but the game was not refreshed 
  • Event Backgrounds are now properly aligned on the top edge of the game

11Hfibp.png Sa9T6YX.png Y2ArlX1.png 

FizhGzw.png

• Like 1

No huge change, but plenty of small updates that help.

I'm not a fan of the type of contests that require you to use (or even have) an account on any given social media, though (Facebook in this case). Forum contest, sure. In-game contest, obviously. Force me to use Facebook? No thanks.

Edited by DvDivXXX
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

No huge change, but plenty of small updates that help.

I'm not a fan of the type of contests that require you to use (or even have) an account on any given social media, though (Facebook in this case). Forum contest, sure. In-game contest, obviously. Force me to use Facebook? No thanks.

I don't even have an account on either Facebook or Twitter. And I will never create one for myself as well. But I get that they want interaction through social media. We've had contests in the discord server in the past as well.

• Like 2

It is the same for me  NO SOCIAL MEDIA   I had so much problem in he past whit them  

Facebook used my personal communication  for them  sorry about them  IT IS NO NO AND NO

I do not return whit them    No tanks

I had problems also whit the discord server communication

I start on Cliker project at beginning  on the beta system  

Because i do not had a good English language  I was put out  and i have no access to discord

For me this media his a lot  communication problem I have a email account  but 

I can't  log whit them   I am OUT SIDE  all time

The social network options are just a way of gaining a little more involved with the community and sometimes give some nice rewards for participating, they often run competitions at the moment there's a meet the girls [COSPLAY] event running. But they are entirely OPTIONAL you are not forced to use them in any way and not using them will not affect your game play in any way other than loosing out on the free stuff they give away to people who love to be part of the extended community. But you will still have opportunities to take part in some events such as the previous one on the nataku and partners forum that gave free kobans.

Edited by maxafax

2 minutes ago, maxafax said:

But they are entirely OPTIONAL you are not forced to use them in any way and not using them will not affect your game play in any way other than loosing out on the free stuff they give away to people who love to be part of the community.

If you put it this way, you're kind of missing the point. I love to be a part of this community, but I don't love Facebook, and I don't love having a choice between missing out on freebie opportunities most other players will get and letting FB get their claws on me. That's the problem.

Mizuki is entirely optional in HH, but tons and tons of players have very reluctantly played the equivalent of a slightly extended tutorial on HC just to get her. And even more tons of players have whined about the fact that they had to play another game (by the same team and playable with their existing HH account lol) just to get her. And even more complained about technical issues keeping them from getting her. That was vastly overboard from them, because the gift was immense and the effort required, even if you actively hate clickers and/or suck at them, was minimal (tech issues aside).

The Sex Friends cross-promo stuff on HH is entirely optional, but I wasn't going to miss out on thousands of free kobans just to avoid visiting a few mostly decent sites and trying out a few mostly decent games real quick. And I didn't do that because I love the community or I love the games they have a partnership with. No one did. We did it for the freebies. And that's fine. Some of us liked some of the sites or games, and the partnership works just by drawing traffic to one another anyway.

That's all fairly reasonable and they give away awesome rewards for it. An offer that just assumes I'm on Facebook, because of course, everybody's on Facebook, and they own everybody's private info... so might as well give freebies to people on Facebook, right? That's something else. Signing up with a massive privately-owned private info sucking machine like FB isn't quite the same as trying out a game or visiting a website, no strings attached. You're obviously already on FB, most people are, so it might sound like crazy talk to you, but for those of us who managed to stay clean from this thing for this long, there's a line in the sand and it sucks to see something cool on the other side. Because I'm not going past that line, not even if the freebie was 10 free Gacha rolls.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I entirely understand what you are saying (personally btw I hate Facebook for a different reason see my HH other topic rant) and would much rather all there competitions etc where kept inhouse but what you have to take into consideration is that nataku are a company, they don't put content on social media sites because they think everyone has an account with them but because it is a revenue stream threw advertisements and partnerships.

Edited by maxafax
addittion
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, Delgon said:

Any estimate when those changes will come to the Nutaku version of HC?

The Official website is on 1.15.14 but Nutaku is still on 1.15.13

Any future plans on a way to "Merge" or "Share" progress on Nutaku and Official?

Usually there relatively soon. you can sign up to there newsletter that informs you of updates and stuff at there nataku game page.

1 hour ago, Lyn said:

So, what's this part about?

Clicking it doesn't take me anywhere.  Is this the social media promotion you're discussing?

yes.

Louise needs your help! Find the perfect medicine for the mysterious curse preventing her from getting any sexual pleasure. Only sex experts like you can cure a super hot housewife who hasn’t felt horny and wild for so long! 💗

👉Your mission is to save her from that tragedy!

🆘 How? Prescribe Lousie the most sensual treatment by choosing the option you find most arousing checking the boxes below and become her favorite sexual Healer!

💖 Ten of you will win 200 Affection

➡️ Leave a comment with your cure, your Nickname in the game and the platform you use to cLICK. ‼️ You have time until Tuesday.

Cure gorgeous Louise and become her Favourite Sexual Healer!

i'm so glad to see how many avoid facebook nowadays,and i have to say,that i would love even more if gameteam could find another way to communicate with players than biggest datathefts in a whole world.What we need is antifacebook and/or companies/gameshouses that refuse to co-operate with those big corporations that dont agree with peopples right to have privacy.

it anyway sounds weird that gamehouse guides its playerbase towards other companys site (facebook) that may any given day start to guide those very same players to play other games from other companies.facebook isnt known for its loyalty  ;)

but,as if i understood this right,gameteam werent actually handing out freebies but having contest and rewarding only top 10 players who participate in facebook and this is most easy to be fixed so everyone is happy:just have exact same contest here in this forum when you have one in fb.right?

keep on kicking facebook

yours:ted

• Like 1