[ 24-Feb-20 ] New Event, New Girl

FinderKeeper

p9xhyAH.png?1

Hey lovers, keep up the good cLicking!

It’s time to meet the inevitableLove! Those which strikes after having (c)licked so many girls needing instant excitement.
No, this is not going to be just a crush! From the 24th of February (2 pm UTC+1) to the 5th of March (2 pm UTC+1) you will have 10 whole days to find and experience the t(h)rusting love that won’t let you give up when…it gets hard!

You can rely on Elysa! She is neither a spitter nor a quitter. The hearty succubus can take it and swallow it all! Her mission is important but it’s not top-secret – to bring love and sexual pleasure into the world!

And If you are into BDSM, this is going to be love at first thrust! Her body moves like the crack of a whip and reckless wickedness moistens her lips. With a long tail which comes in handy and wings helping her to hop from dick to dick, Elysa can do anything but enjoying vanilla sex and being submissive!

The playful succubus came to the Haremverse from an alternate dimension. In a brief conversation with Kinkoid before the start of the event, Elysa shared that she was really sex-starved and determined to swallow all your protein juices. Oh, yes! That girl made a strong statement, worthy of a BDSM mistress!

But the dreadful Mist threatens to ruin her ambitious plans! And you know, it’s only your potent Mojo that can destroy that black magic and help Elysa bring love and sexual pleasure into the world!

3xGtTVh.png?1 ezgif-6-9dd2b1b64a1e.gif.f8491c62fd251069f7dfed9f5709e0d6.gif 

Stage 2 400 will reward you with the playful Elysa!

EgSUuLu.png

to be updated...

Edited by FinderKeeper

2 minutes ago, pifffo said:

Stage counter doesn't work.
Timer doesn't work.
I didn't receive 300 affection.

you only learn from your mistakes - when this happened few events ago, I also started leveling up, because I thought that it's only a visual glitch. It wasn't, so I missed the first affection award because of that. Now I see the same situation and I don't even touch it, because I don't want to lose more awards because of the same glitch

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, AiNokurida said:

you only learn from your mistakes - when this happened few events ago, I also started leveling up, because I thought that it's only a visual glitch. It wasn't, so I missed the first affection award because of that. Now I see the same situation and I don't even touch it, because I don't want to lose more awards because of the same glitch

Shit, I wish you would have said that sooner. I am fairly sure I have burned through the first 1000 stages already.

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, Jal Shey said:

Shit, I wish you would have said that sooner. I am fairly sure I have burned through the first 1000 stages already.

I only logged in the game myself a few minutes ago, so I posted my comment as soon as I saw what's going on... I've realized that it's always good to wait a bit, before start the event, and come here read if there are any problems with the event...

Edited by AiNokurida

yeah this happened to me last event too and it caused me to miss out on any reward I reached while this was happening...

hopefully my idle wont put me over the first reward but I wouldn't be surprised if it does :(

EDIT: Anyone remember if you had to reload to fix, or if it just came right without doing anything last time? (I reloaded last time)

Edited by SpinelesS

3 minutes ago, AiNokurida said:

Crap, I guess there goes my 300 affection