[ 12-Mar-20 ] New Girls, New mechanic - Discussion

FinderKeeper

v.1.16.4

New Feature 

Contacts Upgrade

• You will be able to upgrade your Contacts thus increasing their bonus and undressing them. 
    • To upgrade your Contacts you will need to collect a new type of currency, called Kink Points.

3bE4KZHDt5gP2fgRMbXeK8QUHXMdwkLWeHnNh67w

New currency

Kinkpoints 

• A new type of currency has been introduced in the game
    • Kink Points improve the bonus you receive from your Contacts.
    • Kink Points can be obtained from Daily Missions, Achievements, Events and Bundles.

YNGvm_vmHQh6AXkzKsF-k9plJDGP_y7wAFLvvTbp

Harem

• Two new girls are added in the game
    • Trojoana can be obtained from the Gacha
    • Wagyu-chan will be obtainable after stage 12500

YpN_9qg8kOv5M3xeOe0Mz4LIFjZuTOBb3MFr_N-LnBfJycuX3mH-C9pDhijZwLL-lYxubv7uAvfyxKeu

Wagyu-chan                                                              Trojana 

Improvements

• The game will be set to use 100% of the width and height of your browser window. 
    • This will make the game more readable and much more enjoyable.

pDsMy5o.png

• Like 1

how do you use those kink points? I just got 600 for completing 5 daily missions, but it doesn't seem to be possible to use them, because all contacts have their "buttons" darkened (a sign that you can't press them).

EDIT: now it works.

Edited by AiNokurida

Considering my harem girls restarted around 550 levels lower after this update I'm guessing Kinkpoints isn't so much about improving contacts as it is getting them back up to the bonuses they provided before kinkpoints were introduced...

I think there going to have to rethink the values a little tbh 11755 start level and some massive increases to girls from like 2k to 75k+ 

game progress hasn't even caught unto me yet and I'm already j2 at stage i1

Edited by maxafax

A new Gacha girl… what's the point if we can't get any after months of playing (12 rolls, no girls - I am here since the first event) ?

Idem for the Office girl… no one are better than Felicia + Megumi. Only the perks are usefull… the problem is that we can't complete a girl levels that a new one is already here (+20% on click / +20 reset).
And I can't spend kobans in the shop in order to get affection as all go to the Gacha…

The new system for contact girl is great… But will the firsts contact girl will really be usefull ?

The last (Stella) offers me +5K% Idle while the first (Olivia) only +300%.

Edited by test_anon

35 minutes ago, test_anon said:

But will the firsts contact girl will really be usefull ?

Yes, but only for new players.

37 minutes ago, test_anon said:

A new Gacha girl… what's the point if we can't get any after months of playing (12 rolls, no girls - I am here since the first event) ?

I got a new girl after the first roll. :)

34 minutes ago, test_anon said:

The new system for contact girl is great… But will the firsts contact girl will really be usefull ?

Just keep working on their uprades starting from the best girls, then go for the less efficient ones. Just as you do with your charms.

3 hours ago, Sev said:

Just keep working on their uprades starting from the best girls, then go for the less efficient ones. Just as you do with your charms.

Which ones is considered the best ones than the rest? I don't have any past 8k so can't see them all.

6 hours ago, test_anon said:

Idem for the Office girl… no one are better than Felicia + Megumi. Only the perks are usefull… the problem is that we can't complete a girl levels that a new one is already here (+20% on click / +20 reset).
And I can't spend kobans in the shop in order to get affection as all go to the Gacha…

You will get the girls eventually took me 61 attempts to get all girls except the current one. And yes the contact girls will make a big difference to you and the currency gathers quite quickly with the free missions and achievements. Stella level 9 gives + 75k% Idle as apposed to the 5k% base value with the other 2 Idle girls at l9  (24k% 4.50k%) you have a total addition of just under 104k% Idle to compare that to craft charm at level 1000 mojo amulettes gives just under 150k%. There's another 2 girls btw past Stella

Edited by maxafax
adittion

Il y a 6 heures, maxafax a dit :

You will get the girls eventually took me 61 attempts to get all girls except the current one.

How much money did you spent on the game ?

Without spending money, and outside events, we can currently hope for 1K to 0.75K kobans per days, thus one, attempt at least every 9 days.

61 attempts would mean ~2 years, knowing that Gacha girl are regularly added.

23 hours ago, Cormoran said:

Considering my harem girls restarted around 550 levels lower after this update I'm guessing Kinkpoints isn't so much about improving contacts as it is getting them back up to the bonuses they provided before kinkpoints were introduced...

Had the same. 3000 before the update 2550 after. Used 200 Points on each of my 3 Level Contacts and now i'm back to 3000. The contacts got weaker but i guess they're up to the usual on stage 2 and will be more powerful after that.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, test_anon said:

How much money did you spent on the game ?

Without spending money, and outside events, we can currently hope for 1K to 0.75K kobans per days, thus one, attempt at least every 9 days.

61 attempts would mean ~2 years, knowing that Gacha girl are regularly added.

There are regular special offers for people with limited funds many of which include large amounts of kobans and affection. Special offer month pass costs 2.99 euro for 30 days which is 600 addition a day (18,000) or 4,200 per week (approx. 218,400 per year, 24 attempts) , daily 500 free, missions can have up to 3 additional so its more like 1k to 2k a day or just over 1 attempts a week or around 364,000 per year just over 40 attempts. and though it took me 61 attempts other people have been lucky and got them in far fewer attempts see FinderKeeper's roll post. so how much I spent to speed up the gathering because I am impatient is irrelevant as anyone could easy get them all with a little patience.

1 hour ago, cotemarcel@cgocable.ca said:

Whit the new change I made a new refresh

all thinks are ok  Except 

1) It was take 2 hours to be able to play and  HH was closed during loading

2)  my LVL of all girls was at 3005  and now it was down at 2555

Do you mean HC or do you mean you could not access HH ever because it would slow down access?

Edited by maxafax

il y a 3 minutes, maxafax a dit :

There are regular special offers for people with limited funds many of which include large amounts of kobans and affection. Special offer month pass costs 2.99 euro for 30 days which is 600 addition a day (18,000) or 4,200 per week (approx. 218,400 per year, 24 attempts) , daily 500 free, missions can have up to 3 additional so its more like 1k to 2k a day or just over 1 attempts a week or around 364,000 per year just over 40 attempts. and though it took me 61 attempts other people have been lucky and got them in far fewer attempts see FinderKeeper's roll post. so how much I spent to speed up the gathering because I am impatient is irrelevant as anyone could easy get them all with a little patience. 

You cannot have 500 free every days if you have another activity during the day, like a job or studies. Indeed, the cooldown for Koban is 17h.

You also assume that no Gacha girls will be added. However as I am now, there is more girls added, than girls I got from the Gacha, since I started playing.

I have seen FinderKeeper's roll post. Some even got 3 to 4 girls in 14 tries. And I remain with 0 girls for 12 tries (if we assume a drop rate of 20%, 7% chance of occuring). This is difficult for me to invest any money in the game considering my "luck" so far. Difficult to invest real money with the risk of drop not even one girl. Knowing also that I would not have enough affection to upgrade the perks of the girls I might get from the Gacha. So the interest of investing real money is quite low.

1 hour ago, test_anon said:

You cannot have 500 free every days if you have another activity during the day, like a job or studies. Indeed, the cooldown for Koban is 17h.

you can but you would have to use play from your phone just activating buffs etc when you get breaks or other opportunities. but I do understand what you are saying I my self work 12 hour days on rotating shifts often 5 days +a few hours a week during peek times or just 3-4 days during off peak so it can be a struggle as can resetting forge every day. you don't need kobans for perks you gain them easy enough just threw forge and daily gains that's not to say that it is quick but its not meant to be its supposed to be slow to encourage you to buy stuff that's what all these types of games are about. there called PAY to WIN for a reason

It's not a problem to be slow, the problem is that new things are added faster than we can obtain them. We can easily obtain a perk, this is true, but the number of perks to get increase faster than the number of perks we unlock.

Even in P2W, things can generally be obtained by playing enough. The problem is that HC does not enable to farm kobans or affection, just to collect a given amount per days, or during events, and does not give enough to keep the rythm of new added content.

KK always had a very strange game design, and I assume they do a lot of things from intuition without any computations. It is difficult to expect players to cash shop for Gacha girls when they do not even have enough affections to upgrade their perks, knowing that the girls in themselves are not really better than e.g. Felicia. Which could be resolved, e.g. by setting a 12h cooldown for the affection limit, or by adding new paralelles offices.

For the Gacha, just having a guarantee to get a girl at least once every 10 rolls could be great (or better every 9 rolls to match the starter offer)… it is quite infuriating to spend months playing and to get nothing, and does not encourage into cash shopping, on the contrary.

Edited by test_anon

Il y a 5 heures, maxafax a dit :

Do you mean HC or do you mean you could not access HH ever because it would slow down access?

yes it is take more then 2 hr to have aces  at HC and i can not have aces at nothing else on google 

google come " crazy "  i am not able  to load HH before 2 hr and half after loadind HC and the screen of HC  come black 

I need to wait min 4 hr to beginning to play  and an other Hr  to have some min aces at other part of the program from Google

Before all be  return at a normal situation    " When i am lucky "   it  take around 5 hr before i can go on email an other usual  used  

For me a new load  is  something that i try to make as less i can Because it is a half day lost ........

1 minute ago, cotemarcel@cgocable.ca said:

yes it is take more then 2 hr to have aces  at HC and i can not have aces at nothing else on google 

google come " crazy "  i am not able  to load HH before 2 hr and half after loadind HC and the screen of HC  come black 

I need to wait min 4 hr to beginning to play  and an other Hr  to have some min aces at other part of the program from Google

Before all be  return at a normal situation    " When i am lucky "   it  take around 5 hr before i can go on email an other usual  used  

For me a new load  is  something that i try to make as less i can Because it is a half day lost ........

that doesn't sound like a problem with HC but with your computer like loading multiple versions in background or auto updating limiting your connection width