MAX bonuses from upgraded Contact Girls

Sal_89

3 hours ago, FinderKeeper said:

Something like that, yeah.

At low levels you can idle farm Ymen, upgrade idle girl, continue idle farm again. Additional boss time slows this down directly.

At higher levels it's like this - going from stage xxx5 to xxx10 on idle can take an hour, for example, and having boss time increased to 3 minutes is irrelevant as you cannot idle farm effectively to progress.

I am between 8000-8400. So it is a good idea not to touch the time increase to farm up? I have 23 seconds on bosses because of the contacts mostly and charm one is lvl 1.

15 minutes ago, sozan said:

I am between 8000-8400. So it is a good idea not to touch the time increase to farm up? I have 23 seconds on bosses because of the contacts mostly and charm one is lvl 1.

It boils down to this:

Do you use idle Y farming? Meaning: Do you actively set up your game in a way so you dont kill boss, yet pass levels leading to him (xx5-xx9) asap, leave the game running like that to gather Y, so you can push further?

If so you want boss timer to be as low as posible

Do you wish to push harder but feel like boss levels are holding you back? That few seconds more would mean more progress?

If so add to craft with boss timer.

Any other case: its meaningless.

For me I kept 17s boss timer till ~~9000. Wanted to push higher so I bumped timer craft.  Cant say it seams to matter any more at >10000

• Thanks 2

On 3/19/2020 at 7:18 PM, maxafax said:

mate work on your math please. the below + 0.05 not shown in runic wallpaper

1.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg

Annotation 2020-03-19 181735.jpg

Impressive! How is it even possible to reach LvL 1000 and what should I max first? I get 3.17A4 at Stage 1300 and will probably never reach it again when the Mojo Robot wents off. 

6 minutes ago, Emerelle said:

Impressive! How is it even possible to reach LvL 1000 and what should I max first? I get 3.17A4 at Stage 1300 and will probably never reach it again when the Mojo Robot wents off. 

see my answer on page 

Edited by maxafax

• 2 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, FinderKeeper said:

See that line "Click !   +141.95K%" ?

Ellie's +75K% is additive and is currently part of that bonus. You went from +66.95K% to +141.95K%.

So by leveling Ellie you increased your Click bonus x2.12 times, which is barely noticable.

It literally didnt went up by even 0,01 per click

As you can see I have also maxed Stella, going from +68,55k% to 143,55k%.

It wasnt much, but it added very noticable amount to my current idle/s (and click value also).

2 minutes ago, Cursed666 said:

It literally didnt went up by even 0,01 per click

Your current !/Click and !/s on top of the screen are affected by your conversion charms (idle2click and click2idle). Click can't keep up with idle, so x2 is not noticable.

You'd notice a difference of upgrading Ellie, if during your that specific run you'd leveled only a click girl.

• Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, FinderKeeper said:

Your current !/Click and !/s on top of the screen are affected by your conversion charms (idle2click and click2idle). Click can't keep up with idle, so x2 is not noticable.

You'd notice a difference of upgrading Ellie, if during your that specific run you'd leveled only a click girl.

You're right, Just did another reset and leveled Keira instead of Felicia.

Then bumped Chloe (lower tier Click contact girl) and both idle and click went up.

So if I understand correctly: the Click, I get from converting Felicias Idle, just isnt affected by this bonus.

4 hours ago, Cursed666 said:

You're right, Just did another reset and leveled Keira instead of Felicia.

Then bumped Chloe (lower tier Click contact girl) and both idle and click went up.

So if I understand correctly: the Click, I get from converting Felicias Idle, just isnt affected by this bonus.

It isn't affected, indeed. Felicia is an idle girl and idle to click is the last thing that is added to your total click amount, meaning that it doesn't benefit from the click boosts, which would be too overpowered, because then it would profit from both idle and click boosts.

23 hours ago, Cursed666 said:

Is Ellie (Click 5-75k% girl)  even working? Maxed her out, my Click and Idle excitement didnt go up at all.

Ellie.thumb.jpg.26e04e8cb1e3aac27d39b72bcaa23d45.jpg

unfortunetly didnt take 'before' ss

tbh I don't think any of them or the charms really make a great deal of difference mines near enough 2x what it used to be but I don't see any real difference I get more from the +7 click and +5

Annotation 2020-04-08 062834.jpg

1 hour ago, Amfitern said:

Can someone explain in detail why this is all and how it works?

2020-04-08_22-21-15.png

I dont know 'why this is all' (whatever that means)

In theory it works like this:

each enhancement gives multiplier on whatever girl gives

but you have to reach certain level on the girl for the multiplier to trigger.

So lets say you have +100 B1 idle on 499 lvl. It should jump to something like +208 B1 on 500. (double, and +8 for increasing level for example).

Then you reach 1000lvl with felicia and another enhancement triggers 2>2.5.

So if you had +100 C1 idle on 999, it should jump to ~130 C1 on 1000.

In practice I cant check it since I have minimum level after reset at 6850.

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, Cursed666 said:

I dont know 'why this is all' (whatever that means)

In theory it works like this:

each enhancement gives multiplier on whatever girl gives

but you have to reach certain level on the girl for the multiplier to trigger.

So lets say you have +100 B1 idle on 499 lvl. It should jump to something like +208 B1 on 500. (double, and +8 for increasing level for example).

Then you reach 1000lvl with felicia and another enhancement triggers 2>2.5.

So if you had +100 C1 idle on 999, it should jump to ~130 C1 on 1000.

In practice I cant check it since I have minimum level after reset at 6850.

I have minimum level after reset at 9875...

29 minutes ago, Emerelle said:

Do you think there will be new contacts and it's woth to save kink points up? I upgraded so far the three start-level girls, the twho highest idle girls and the highest reward girl.

Eventually they're likely to introduce new contacts, the problem is the time scale. If you're easily hitting max stage every day, yeah maybe save some because it's not like the upgrade helps you get further. If you're not hitting max easily (or even at all), well why would you throw away even a small boost to how far you can climb? It's easy enough to just switch to the new ones should they release some.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Emerelle said:

Do you think there will be new contacts and it's woth to save kink points up? I upgraded so far the three start-level girls, the twho highest idle girls and the highest reward girl. 

save VS upgrade is always a difficult choice as you can never know what they will add or when. Personally I always try to maximize what I have at the time and don't worry overly about possible future content.

• Like 1