Lima missing from the Event Pachinko pool as a possible reward

Cantrix

Before my previous post I did two searches, by event and by name and she was not there. After a few hours to see another thing i researched all the pachinko girls and she was there. Anyways neither Rima nor Summer Spirit show in the Event Pachinko, both in the girl left to obtain and in the avatars left to obtain lists. Moreover, the Event Pachinko avatar list should include old and new avatars: am I wrong?

Edited by Observer_X

39 minutes ago, Observer_X said:

Before my previous post I did two searches, by event and by name and she was not there. After a few hours to see another thing i researched all the pachinko girls and she was there. Anyways neither Rima nor Summer Spirit show in the Event Pachinko, both in the girl left to obtain and in the avatars left to obtain lists. Moreover, the Event Pachinko avatar list should include old and new avatars: am I wrong?

They both appear fine for me when I search them. Can you provide screenshots? I find it mighty strange that I can see them when you can't, my account shouldn't have any extra vision.

And you're wrong, Event Pachinko only has the avatars tied to the current event.

2 hours ago, MaybeRegret said:

just like in previous orgy days

No more EvP for me then. That's a false misleading banner slapped on it and for what? Cause they wete too lazy to make one without her or intentionally fool people. Either ways it's unacceptable.

7 hours ago, GeorgeMTO said:

They both appear fine for me when I search them. Can you provide screenshots? I find it mighty strange that I can see them when you can't, my account shouldn't have any extra vision.

As I said, in my harem page Lima has appeared. In the Event Pachinko lists, still not:

blob.png.5bad1e11284dd1d1259599f3472dcea7.png  blob.png.365718a03ce0be0824fd5024ec808280.png

Moreover, you said:

7 hours ago, GeorgeMTO said:

And you're wrong, Event Pachinko only has the avatars tied to the current event.

But as you can see in the above screenshot, the avatar pictures are the ones of the old events, not the ones that the devs put out at the event start (which should be the ones of the current event). Although for me personally is a relative thing, given my actual no-koban policy, for other players may be important to know if this is only an annoying visual bug or a precise devs policy.

I would tend to agree on this one.  It would be nice for some kind of indication whether Lima was a part of the event pachinco so people don't get confused and try to waste kobans pulling for her there, if she was never intended to be a part of it.  Note that you can find her in the regular pachinko, just not the event packinko.....

Edited by Herby

My thicket was archived without an answer so i can assume that the misleading Event Pachinko banner was intentional. As it will be my forgeting to renew my monthly card. Even if the banner was a mistake, that's no way to treat a customer.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1