[ 26-Mar-20 ] Ishtar Feast - Discussion

FinderKeeper

3 minutes ago, test_anon said:

Some of current missions rewards will be replaced by consumable you can use to upgrade your office girl.

The problem is that this reduce your daily gain in kobans and affection (that we lack of). For a very negligeable gain, as this multiplier system is only usefull for Felicia, that x18 is very low, and the level cap is 13k, that is quickly reached now.

I would guess you can get only 1 of each consumable, so when you get them all they wont show up in daily quests anymore, but its an assumption based on the fact that we have "inventory" now, so might be wrong

il y a 1 minute, Joker555 a dit :

I would guess you can get only 1 of each consumable, so when you get them all they wont show up in daily quests anymore, but its an assumption based on the fact that we have "inventory" now, so might be wrong

Nah, this is consummables, you use on your girls to upgrades them.

You have ~11 levels on each of your girls, and the upgrade cost increase at each level.

So no, they will show up.

3 minutes ago, test_anon said:

Nah, this is consummables, you use on your girls to upgrades them.

You have ~11 levels on each of your girls, and the upgrade cost increase at each level.

So no, they will show up.

Yeah, but it doesn't mean that you can just wait with 11 in your inventory to then upgrade girl from lvl 1 to 11

à l’instant, Joker555 a dit :

Yeah, but it doesn't mean that you can just wait with 11 in your inventory to then upgrade girl from lvl 1 to 11 

?

You can have many instances of the same object in your inventory.

The problem is that we gain nothing from this update, and lose affections and kobans.

2 minutes ago, Joker555 said:

Reached first reward - got kinkpoints again, reached second reward - got nothing. Did they rollback affection spent or no? Don't remember how much I had after spending it

I reached affection reward stages again and got nothing, but I spent it before maintenance. It seems to stay as it should.

hace 10 minutos, test_anon dijo:

This makes me wonder why they have a test server if it is for us to get this kind of bug in the main server…

Why do they chorn out events just to implement a new useless system ?

Also, how are they able to have so many new bugs in an event that has been repeated 7 times?. It almost seems like they have to reprogram it every time, instead of having reusable code.

à l’instant, junky_20 a dit :

Also, how are they able to have so many new bugs in an event that has been repeated 7 times?. It almost seems like they have to reprogram it every time, instead of having reusable code.

They have really bad coding pratices,  I would guess they use dropbox to synchronise their code, without any CI/CD pipeline.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Allen5_19 said:

In the fourth reward i got the third reward, I'm afraid i get to the final stage and not getting the girl 

i just keep getting to the highest stage i reached for now and keep resetting there. if i'm lucky i'll keep the mojo.

I don't know if any of the devs is reading this forum, but if so, please:

• we don't need event every single week or two weeks. We want them without bugs and people complaining about lost rewards. You have the test server - use it.
  • test the difficulty longer. As I wrote before, last event was too hard. This one is too easy.
  • if the event should be available for all players, maybe implement something like difficulty scale, so older players won't finish it in hours?

To everybody else: I had no problems without event rewards and with event girl (yes, I finished the event already, which is ridiculous). Next time though I'll start a couple hours later, to check if some bugs would show up. This time I was lucky, but I don't know about next...

2 minutes ago, praneeth said:

It shows girls in mystic or epic pachinko as rewards but I can't get them why?I already completed the stages of donatien and edwarda and others also help me.

Wrong Forum. This is Hentai Clicker not Hentai Heroes.

Cupid Vs Keira :

LvL 10305

• Cupid : Click 142.53 H6 Cost 447.40 I3
  • Keira :  Click 209.27 H6 Cost 621.40 I3

LvL 11000

• Cupid : Click 21.56 I2 Cost 1.73 I9
  • Keira :  Click 31.66 I2 Cost 2.40 I9

LvL 12000

• Cupid : Click 5.45 I9 Cost 46.42 J7
  • Keira :  Click   8.0 I9 Cost 64.48 J7

Approx same cost :

• Cupid : Click 6.33 I4  Cost 1.77 J2