[ 26-Mar-20 ] Ishtar Feast - Discussion

FinderKeeper

4 hours ago, SpinelesS said:

Now this is how the event is supposed to be.

Give me enough Kobans to spin Pachinko and then when I fail to get a girl, use the boosters I got to push for the next level that unlocks a girl :P

give you enough what ..couth...

15 hours ago, maxafax said:

give you enough what ..couth...

15 hours ago, Alabaz said:

I think he reversed the currencies.

Kobans (hentai heroes) = Ryos (hentai clicker)

Never noticed the different name for the for cash currency. They look the same, so I just assumed they had the same name...

Is the plain cash Called Yemens in both games?

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, SpinelesS said:

Never noticed the different name for the for cash currency. They look the same, so I just assumed they had the same name...

Is the plain cash Called Yemens in both games?

It was called Kobans in both HH and HC but they have changed the HC in this current patch to prevent confusion so they claim (can't say I was confused). As for Yemen's I believe HH just calls it Money

Annotation 2020-03-28 014755.jpg

Annotation 2020-03-28 014959.jpg

Edited by maxafax
  • Like 1

On 3/26/2020 at 11:27 PM, Dimka said:

good event :) maybe will be some "extra" rewards on those last 10 days?

Screenshot_9.jpg

ye I asked for that in ideas and suggestions ages ago sucks that you can reach like 4k + but there's nothing beyond the girl reward even like 1 Ryos per 25 levels would be something

4 hours ago, Cursed666 said:

Im not sure if it was added this patch or earlier, but what are those gacha rewards that look like crafts and what they do?

gacha.thumb.jpg.41a428e84b43347f4e1d97a3d1cdf34e.jpg

yes this patch they enhance your girls see the new arrows near there names and the briefcase in the star option / stat screen

Annotation 2020-03-29 124921.jpg

Annotation 2020-03-29 124858.jpg

4 minutes ago, maxafax said:

yes this patch they enhance your girls see the new arrows near there names and the briefcase in the star option / stat screen

Annotation 2020-03-29 124921.jpg

Annotation 2020-03-29 124858.jpg

???

Yeah, I know about Enhance Items, I even started thread about them.

The things I took screen shot of are not Enhance Items, they are something else that look like click/idle/boss time crafts

probably are exactly that a increase on the basic crafts given that they match the top 9 upto seconds on boss but all my crafts are maximum so no real way for me to verify. which would be a bit of a f.... to me as would mean I would get less rewards possibly

Edited by maxafax
  • Like 1

il y a 31 minutes, cotemarcel@cgocable.ca a dit :

Sorry   It is not clear for me   ( French guy )

What is IIRC Gacha   and what they want to do ???????

Si je ne dit pas de bétise, IIRC signifie quelque chose comme "si je me souviens bien" (if I remember correctly) et donc on pourrai traduire sa phrase par,

"Si je me souviens bien, le gatcha peut donner un craft que l'on a pas encore."

il y a 19 minutes, Alabaz a dit :

Si je ne dit pas de bétise, IIRC signifie quelque chose comme "si je me souviens bien" (if I remember correctly) et donc on pourrai traduire sa phrase par,

"Si je me souviens bien, le gatcha peut donner un craft que l'on a pas encore."

Quel genre de Craft  je pourrais recevoir   Je les ai tous

Merci de me répondre d'en ma langue

Si tu as déjà tous les crafts, ils sont simplement enlevé de la table de loot. Tu pourra donc avoir soit une fille, des boosters, de l'affection, des kinkpoints (mais ça semble bug) ou les nouveaux objets de boost des filles.

If you already have all of the crafts, they are simply removed from the loot table. So you can have either a girl, boosters, affection, kinkpoints (but it seems bug) or the new girls boost objects.

• Thanks 1