Enhance Items

Cursed666

10 minutes ago, Emerelle said:

New here, how can I change my avatar? Uhm... I got 'Handful of Mojo Candy' (From Gacha) but seems that I need 'Mojo Candy' for first upgrade. ^^

most are from HH if you play you can unlock them

gg28 011817.jpg

Edited by maxafax
  • Thanks 1

did "enchanse" of Felicia.. still dont know - good it or 'no sense" useless staff.
PS^ need 3 times reload game to see the difference and "works" of this. They maybe will be fix this?

Screenshot_2.jpg

Screenshot_4.jpg

Edited by Dimka

I got some Tier 1 Marketing lessons (for noobs) and wanted to try it with Sabrina: 

Sabrina.thumb.png.dda2a8e2e6491c057893e6529b6f41d7.png

For next Stage she want's Tier 2 Marketing lessons (for juniors) as you see on the icon. 

Clicking through the girls, it looks like Marketing lessons for Reward-Girls, Candy for Idle-Girls and Polish for Click-Girls. 

20 hours ago, extecter said:

im doing this with 5 Mojo missions and havent seen the new item yet - 7 Mojo missions seems a bit much conisdering there are many different quests you could get ( ryo, affection, kink and new one)

I keep 7 so that I never get mojo rewards, you still get 5 daily missions every day while holding 7 completed so I'm not losing anything (except mojo)

il y a 45 minutes, casket a dit :

I keep 7 so that I never get mojo rewards, you still get 5 daily missions every day while holding 7 completed so I'm not losing anything (except mojo)

Is this considered as a game mecanics or as a bug exploit ?

3 hours ago, casket said:

wait i thought the max amount of mission you can hold is 10 ? if not im missing out on some sweet rewards for quite some time. fuck me i guess

4 hours ago, Emerelle said:

I got some Tier 1 Marketing lessons (for noobs) and wanted to try it with Sabrina: 

For next Stage she want's Tier 2 Marketing lessons (for juniors) as you see on the icon. 

Clicking through the girls, it looks like Marketing lessons for Reward-Girls, Candy for Idle-Girls and Polish for Click-Girls. 

it says in patch note what class each one is for

49 minutes ago, extecter said:

wait i thought the max amount of mission you can hold is 10 ? if not im missing out on some sweet rewards for quite some time. fuck me i guess

you get 15 missions max you can have complete is 10 I believe… assuming you want the next days new missions

Daily Missions 
Hentai Clicker has a hot new feature: Daily Missions. They will reward you with different resources. 
A mission that is started or already finished will stay in the menu until manually claimed. 
If there are non-completed missions for the day, they stay for the next day. 
There is a maximum of 15 missions that can be stored for any player. 
The Claimed missions are removed from the list.

Edited by maxafax

46 minutes ago, maxafax said:

you get 15 missions max you can have complete is 10 I believe… assuming you want the next days new missions

Daily Missions 
Hentai Clicker has a hot new feature: Daily Missions. They will reward you with different resources. 
A mission that is started or already finished will stay in the menu until manually claimed. 
If there are non-completed missions for the day, they stay for the next day. 
There is a maximum of 15 missions that can be stored for any player. 
The Claimed missions are removed from the list.

Thanks for clearing that up, time to safe another rotation then 

On 3/26/2020 at 10:49 AM, GeorgeMTO said:

They also work in events, so it can be useful for Click girls as well.

click girls are completely worthless for click damage, because your click damage 99.9999999% depends on your your idle damage via idle to click converters. And the girls give you base click damage instead of % multiplier to click damage, as such they are worthless.

2 minutes ago, mrttao said:

click girls are completely worthless for click damage, because your click damage 99.9999999% depends on your your idle damage via idle to click converters. And the girls give you base click damage instead of % multiplier to click damage, as such they are worthless.

In events, you don't have that charm most of the time, since it's RNG whether you get it.

1 minute ago, GeorgeMTO said:

In events, you don't have that charm most of the time, since it's RNG whether you get it.

And if you don't get it you fail the event, yes. But click girls are still completely worthless. You only level up felicia and suffer with the inferiority that is idle until/unless you get lucky and get the idle to click converter. At which point the 4 of the 6 active powers become actually useful and let you rapidly push felicia to the winning line

Just now, mrttao said:

And if you don't get it you fail the event, yes. But click girls are still completely worthless. You only level up felicia and suffer with the inferiority that is idle until/unless you get lucky and get the idle to click converter. At which point the 4 of the 6 active powers become actually useful and let you rapidly push felicia to the winning line

Cupid was easier for me to complete the latest event with than Felicia. I did it in a few hours. You don't need that charm. I've also completed the several before that with just Felicia. I don't think you know what you're talking about.

Something has been baffling me. Felicia wants 1 marble to get enhanced.

However, in inventory I can see that the only marble options are:

1. a pair of marbles (called "mojo candy")

2. a trio of marbles (called "handful of mojo candy")

3. a sack of marbles (called "pack of mojo candy")

there is no picture for a singular marble like what she wants for level 1. And you can't break up higher amounts (like taking apart a sack so i can give her some marbles).

Also the marbles are called mojo candy... the thing i am guessing is that the pair of marbles is actually one because the name when hovering over it implies as such? seems weird to have a different picture in inventory and in UI upgrade menu

The nail polish for example? the picture in the upgrade girl menu shows 2 blue polish bottles, the same picture as the inventory.

14 minutes ago, mrttao said:

Something has been baffling me. Felicia wants 1 marble to get enhanced.

However, in inventory I can see that the only marble options are:

1. a pair of marbles (called "mojo candy")

2. a trio of marbles (called "handful of mojo candy")

3. a sack of marbles (called "pack of mojo candy")

there is no picture for a singular marble like what she wants for level 1. And you can't break up higher amounts (like taking apart a sack so i can give her some marbles).

Also the marbles are called mojo candy... the thing i am guessing is that the pair of marbles is actually one because the name when hovering over it implies as such? seems weird to have a different picture in inventory and in UI upgrade menu

The nail polish for example? the picture in the upgrade girl menu shows 2 blue polish bottles, the same picture as the inventory.

Yeah it's the pair for some reason that is represented by only 1 marble in the upgrade menu. That's the only one that doesn't match for some reason.

(In the event at least) Enhancements are turned off when you login, even though you have high enough level with the girl.

Ofc, you can bump a girl 1 level and its back, but think of nearing on your wall: you log in, you loose x18 multiplier on Felicia, if you dont have Yemen to level her up by 1 you are basicly done.

11 hours ago, Cursed666 said:

(In the event at least) Enhancements are turned off when you login, even though you have high enough level with the girl.

Ofc, you can bump a girl 1 level and its back, but think of nearing on your wall: you log in, you loose x18 multiplier on Felicia, if you dont have Yemen to level her up by 1 you are basicly done.

I'm sure they'll fix that in time. I imagine it's working similarly to how buffs, powers etc. used to work before, where only change of levels would update the values.

3 hours ago, extecter said:

Sex Tape Souvenir is 5 times more effective than Mojo Ring (6,5k at lvl 650 vs 1,3k Mojo Ring at 650 ) im doing all my Content by lvling Keira up and nothing else so how can they be useless

its to do with the way idle works it clicks faster than you can click which makes it more powerful it is also added on top of any clicks you do. That is to say that CPS has a hard cap that is less than IDLE. And the cost per level of high click girls vs high IDLE girls. So basically because IDLE girls are cheaper per level and can click faster they are more viable choice. But that is not to say that CLICK is not a viable choice just that it is not as optimal.

Annotation 2020-03-30 213825.jpg

Edited by maxafax
adittion