Enhance Items

Cursed666

7 hours ago, jedc22 said:

so who to boost? I've already boosted felicia and kiera, all the rest just seem pointless lol. I mean I might as well boost others as something is better than nothing, but the question is who?

You boosted felicia and kiera, but how high?

What are requirements for 4th upgrade?

So I'm gonna assume it goes like this:

Upgrade Items

1st  1xTier1

2nd 1xTier2

3rd 1xTier3

4th 2xT1

5th 2xT2

6th 2xT3

7th 3xT1

8th 3xT2

9th 3xT3

10th ??

11th ??

Meaning at least 5 of each tier items. I don't know how jedc22 could get all of them this fast for 2 girls.

16 minutes ago, maxafax said:

it would be nice if I didn't just keep getting marketing lessons for juniors which only seems to work on mani the girl I don't have

All upgrade items work on all girls of their respective category. You just need to use certain tiers in a specific order.

3 minutes ago, GeorgeMTO said:

All upgrade items work on all girls of their respective category. You just need to use certain tiers in a specific order.

well obviously but doesn't help you if you cant get even first stage on the girls you have and its not like I don't have plenty of them. what I'm basically saying is why have mission that gives rewards that most people wont be able to use instantly when its a new feature they didn't do the same with the idle girls items so why do it with currency girls.

Edited by maxafax

3 minutes ago, maxafax said:

well obviously but doesn't help you if you cant get even first stage on the girls you have and its not like I don't have plenty of them. what I'm basically saying is why have mission that gives rewards that most people wont be able to use instantly when its a new feature they didn't do the same with the idle girls items so why do it with currency girls.

I don't feel it was obvious, I mean you said 

22 minutes ago, maxafax said:

it would be nice if I didn't just keep getting marketing lessons for juniors which only seems to work on mani the girl I don't have

So even if you did know that they could be used later, you seemed to imply that you thought they could be used immediately on Mani. I genuinely thought that you thought that way, since that was exactly what you said. If that was wrong, I apologise for thinking you were trying to inform the community correctly, and I'll give you a warning point for lying to misinform the community. Please clarify which one it is for me.

Regardless, the rewards are generated randomly. Kinkoid didn't choose what we get, it's a random function giving them out. Over time, we'll get some of every tier. I haven't earned any click items yet, but others have. Others have earned more idle upgrade items than me, and yet others still have earned less than me. Variation happens.

3 minutes ago, GeorgeMTO said:

I don't feel it was obvious, I mean you said 

So even if you did know that they could be used later, you seemed to imply that you thought they could be used immediately on Mani. I genuinely thought that you thought that way, since that was exactly what you said. If that was wrong, I apologise for thinking you were trying to inform the community correctly, and I'll give you a warning point for lying to misinform the community. Please clarify which one it is for me.

Regardless, the rewards are generated randomly. Kinkoid didn't choose what we get, it's a random function giving them out. Over time, we'll get some of every tier. I haven't earned any click items yet, but others have. Others have earned more idle upgrade items than me, and yet others still have earned less than me. Variation happens.

sorry I tend to find it difficult to put what I think into words that others can understand its part of being dyslexic. so to clarify I'm perfectly aware that all the new items can be used on all the girls of the same type at some point in there levelling tier, however what I did not know was that missions where random I always assumed we all got the same missions each day which would go a way to explaining why I read a post of one of our fellow users that had used the item on mani a girl that I do not have as she was one of the first which is why many players also do not have her yet, so obviously given that situation one would assume that they where only realising the special girls items rather than ones that you could use on say clara… if that makes sence

I still haven't gotten the right enhance items to upgrade a single girl. 

I like the idea of being able to break down a higher tier enhance for a lower tier enhance. Even upgrading would be nice

Maybe breaking down an enhance item nets 2 of the lower tier version and upgrading an enhance item costs 3 to get a higher tier version, or even 1 to 1 down and 2 to 1 up

• Like 1

On 3/30/2020 at 9:34 AM, Cursed666 said:

(In the event at least) Enhancements are turned off when you login, even though you have high enough level with the girl.

Ofc, you can bump a girl 1 level and its back, but think of nearing on your wall: you log in, you loose x18 multiplier on Felicia, if you dont have Yemen to level her up by 1 you are basicly done.

Maybe my eyes played a joke on me, that or it was fixed.

Either way now it seams the enhancement multiplier  works properly (isnt turned off when you log out/log in again). Only enhancement icon isn't lighting up.

So, after gaining some experience with this new system, I can wholeheartedly say that the implementation is half-assed.

While it's great to have multipliers on the specific girls themselves, obtaining the upgrade items is painfully slow, in addition to impacting the other types of rewards obtained from daily missions. My guess is that as usual the devs decided they were being too generous, so they wanted to reduce the amount of free gold players get in a roundabout way by introducing "new and better" rewards. Personally, I don't care that much about the gold itself, but I'd prefer to get more affection and mojo rewards, instead of an item I might have to wait weeks to use, depending on how shit my RNG luck is.

Even better, they could have implemented these upgrades as store items purchasable for small amounts of gold per piece, let's say 150 for a level 1 enhancement, 200 for level 2 and 250 for level 3. It somewhat corresponds to the missions to obtain these items, but it has the benefit of not being randomly time-gated due to RNG, which is the worst possible experience.

P.S. The issues with unlocking the enhancements and then having to buy a level to activate them further show how this was neither properly thought through, nor tested before being thrown at the players.

Edited by LanceHardwood
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, LanceHardwood said:

So, after gaining some experience with this new system, I can wholeheartedly say that the implementation is half-assed.

While it's great to have multipliers on the specific girls themselves, obtaining the upgrade items is painfully slow, in addition to impacting the other types of rewards obtained from daily missions. My guess is that as usual the devs decided they were being too generous, so they wanted to reduce the amount of free gold players get in a roundabout way by introducing "new and better" rewards. Personally, I don't care that much about the gold itself, but I'd prefer to get more affection and mojo rewards, instead of an item I might have to wait weeks to use, depending on how shit my RNG luck is.

Even better, they could have implemented these upgrades as store items purchasable for small amounts of gold per piece, let's say 150 for a level 1 enhancement, 200 for level 2 and 250 for level 3. It somewhat corresponds to the missions to obtain these items, but it has the benefit of not being randomly time-gated due to RNG, which is the worst possible experience.

P.S. The issues with unlocking the enhancements and then having to buy a level to activate them further show how this was neither properly thought through, nor tested before being thrown at the players.

tell me bout it 6x items I have no use for yet cant even get stage 1 on my currency girls but with that said least I had a few gobstopers for Felicia 

Annotation 2020-04-02 143321.jpg

3 hours ago, LanceHardwood said:

Actually, instead of buying a level, you can also activate them by reloading the game 😜 But I guess that doesn't weaken your point 😜

58 minutes ago, Sev said:

Actually, instead of buying a level, you can also activate them by reloading the game 😜 But I guess that doesn't weaken your point 😜

On my end, if I have activated the multiplier, after I reload the game it deactivates, so I have to buy a level again.

Edit: OK, my bad. Looks like it's a visual issue only. Still it indicates a rush-job, when bugs as visible as this are left in.

Edited by LanceHardwood

On 4/2/2020 at 12:26 PM, LanceHardwood said:

Edit: OK, my bad. Looks like it's a visual issue only. Still it indicates a rush-job, when bugs as visible as this are left in.

another thing is the weird progression. felicia went from needing 1 candy for the first level to needing the three candy one already for the second level.

3 hours ago, jedc22 said:

another thing is the weird progression. felicia went from needing 1 candy for the first level to needing the three candy one already for the second level.

1 candy (sometimes seen as 2 candies) is tier 1 item

3 candies is tier 2 item

bag of candies is tier 3 item

Finally got a financial one that I can use have Salem Level 3 now not that it makes the slightest difference what so ever to the speed it level. Even with Lusamine L2, Silk L2, Vechta L2 and Felicia L2.5I see absolutely no difference even with almost every Yen gain being a critical I don't gain enough yen to even add 1 level to Felicia until just over stage 11955 that's from a fresh reforge where girls are at 11755. Stages stop going up ( or at least slows down so much that it may as well have) at around 12500 so almost exactly the same as it did before I upgraded girls maybe it will be better at higher ranks....

14 hours ago, maxafax said:

Finally got a financial one that I can use have Salem Level 3 now not that it makes the slightest difference what so ever to the speed it level. Even with Lusamine L2, Silk L2, Vechta L2 and Felicia L2.5I see absolutely no difference even with almost every Yen gain being a critical I don't gain enough yen to even add 1 level to Felicia until just over stage 11955 that's from a fresh reforge where girls are at 11755. Stages stop going up ( or at least slows down so much that it may as well have) at around 12500 so almost exactly the same as it did before I upgraded girls maybe it will be better at higher ranks....

Money girls become completely obsolete at some point, I'm guessing around level 4-5000 or so. The game as it is currently completely lacks any character balance, which is the main issue. As far as progression is concerned only very few girls are worth investing in, the rest are harem fodder. The meaningful ones being Felicia and whomever happens to be the best for Click stats of the current month. Previously it was Cupid, now it seems to be Keira. I'm guessing in their attempt to differentiate from other clicker games, the route they chose just pigeonholed them in this current situation. They are seemingly lacking a game systems designer, or more likely a proper director in general given how the latest "upgrade" on affection clicks just has the girl FLOAT around more ....

As far as the original complaint, there's an additional issue I thought was temporary turns out to be a staple - when you try to upgrade a girl with enhancement items, it just doesn't work unless you reload the game. I'm not sure if it has to do with items you obtained from the last reload or whether upgrade just works for a certain period of time and bugs out after a while.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, LanceHardwood said:

Money girls become completely obsolete at some point, I'm guessing around level 4-5000 or so. The game as it is currently completely lacks any character balance, which is the main issue. As far as progression is concerned only very few girls are worth investing in, the rest are harem fodder. The meaningful ones being Felicia and whomever happens to be the best for Click stats of the current month. Previously it was Cupid, now it seems to be Keira. I'm guessing in their attempt to differentiate from other clicker games, the route they chose just pigeonholed them in this current situation. They are seemingly lacking a game systems designer, or more likely a proper director in general given how the latest "upgrade" on affection clicks just has the girl FLOAT around more ....

As far as the original complaint, there's an additional issue I thought was temporary turns out to be a staple - when you try to upgrade a girl with enhancement items, it just doesn't work unless you reload the game. I'm not sure if it has to do with items you obtained from the last reload or whether upgrade just works for a certain period of time and bugs out after a while.

ye come across that issue my self there's also one with the single gobstoper that doesn't exist but even if you try to use the double (2x) one doesn't work

Ok, I take back that 'works properly' statement from before.

I was trying to check if I understand correctly this mechanism. I decided to use Sabrina for that. Unfortunetly I already had her at 2,5x enhancement. Still decided to carry on.

Step 1. Wrote down what is +reward on Sabrina +1,18 F1

Also wrote down what reward I get after reset 369,86 F2

So ofcourse I assumed this includes 2,5 enhancement (which is wrong)

Step 2. Used 'Marketing lesson for Seniors' to get to that 3x enhancement. And those are the changes:

+reward on Sabrina +1,57 F1  (1,33x increase, which means either my understanding of this is wrong, or enhancement give diffrent values then they claim)

reward after reset 873,36 F2 (2,36x increase, seems weird, right?)

Ofcourse I didnt see that 873,36 until I got to high enough stage to put another point to Sabrina, after that, and another reset, rewards were given normally at 873,36 F2 per stage.

Step 3. Did something (apparently) stupid. Closed my HC page. Opened new tab and went back into the game.

Now +reward on Sabrina is still +1,57 F1 but reward for stages went back into 369,86 F2 !

Which (I assume) means that 369,86 F2 was reward without Sabrina enhancements all along.

Further testing seems to show that if Sabrina is at her minimal level before reset, then this will occur. If she is at least 1 level higher I get normal 873,36 F2 even after closing browser.

Edited by Cursed666

Further testing

Step 4. Got 4x enhancement on Sabrina

+1,97 F1 on her (~ 1,25x increase)

1,04 F3 rewards after reset (~ 1,19x increase)

Step 5. Got 5x enhancement on Sabrina

+2,56 F1 on her (~ 1,3x increase)

1,29 F3 rewards after reset (~ 1,24x increase)

And waiting for 1 more Senior book to get to 6,5x enhancement.

Step 6. Got 6,5 enhancement on Sabrina

+3,15 F1 on her (~ 1,23x increase)

1,54 F3 rewards after reset (~ 1,19x increase)

So it seems that instead of 2 > 2,5 > 3 > 4 >5 > 6,5 progression like the tooltip says, we skip first one.

So it goes 2,5 > 3 > 4 > 5 > 6,5 > 8 (which I currently seem to have on Sabrina.

Oh, and 7th upgrade really is 3x lessons for noobies, like assumed earlier.

But then I noticed this on test account:

78834107_bunny500.thumb.jpg.3ac42d8083410e53fe4d0fc3a2284e1e.jpg

576404801_bunny501.thumb.jpg.4d5be11585c889aafa5f5456e690af37.jpg

lol, what a mess.