How do I make my harem strong?

19 minutes ago, Kenrae said:

I've never noticed much change, maybe because I'm in D3, but there's still quite a variance in player levels there 🤔. Not that I've thought about it that much. Do we have the formula?

It used to be (level + 100)/2 for a win for everyone and 1/5th of that for a loss, but that changed after they changed the XP balance.
It's still similar to it though. But now there's also a dependence on your own level in the formula.

Edited by Chthugha
changed it a little.
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Kenrae said:

I've never noticed much change, maybe because I'm in D3, but there's still quite a variance in player levels there 🤔. Not that I've thought about it that much. Do we have the formula?

It's not a big difference but it's like 1-2 exp per level , it's not much but if you compair d2 and sexpert 2 or 3 it's a huge difference

Maybe it's less then that as chthugha said but it is a big difference for my level , i'm sure of that because if it doesn't i wouldn't be in dicktator 2 (it's the main reason why i push tier and use item boost)

Edited by [THH]Masturos

15 minutes ago, Kenrae said:

Makes sense. My opponents aren't that high compared to me (35 levels at most and that's against the top player in the game), so I don't see a big difference.

i dont think it's the difference level between you and your opponent it just that a level 150 will give you 185 exp to defeat and a level 400 will give you 285 exp when defeat (not real number just a showcase) 

you probly did't see that because your really high level and you probly are in dicktator 3 for a long time. The experience difference in your case must be like 285 for the lowest level opponent and 300 for the higher level opponent. 

i totally understand why you wouldn't see that and more so if you use the 15x attack

And i didn't knew that the new formula use your own level in it (but it make sense because i'm always in the lower 20 players level in dicktator 2 so that probly why i see a big difference and you dont)

Edited by [THH]Masturos
  • Like 1

• Slynia locked this topic