How do I make my harem strong?

Your main stat gives the most ego, upgrade it, after that go for your second stat. Choose a girl as your alpha which fits your class (obviously a 5 star legendary is the best). Get good legendary rainbow gear. That's it, basically.

• Like 3

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Your ego is only affected by your main girl, the other two can be from other classes depending on whether you want to use her skills in battle, although if they are not your specialty it will reduce your defense a little.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

As said before, your ego is directly related to your main stat and Alpha girl. I am pretty new, but found a pretty good battle strategy. I have found it is best to focus on both main stat and attack. I look through my harem to find the girl with the highest stat matching my main, Know-how for alpha and maximum ego. Then I click through all girls for my beta, watching my different stats go up or down to see how they affect my attack, and pick the one who gives the highest attack, then click through again to find my omega watching attack again. It depends on your mix of girls, how you give them experience and affection. I attached my current top stats below. I have higher level girls that aren't my main stat, but they don't give me higher stats even in their specified main, or attack. That could be because Mizuki is Legendary, and Rumiko is maxed out currently. I use this team in the tower of fame battles, and I use girls that I want to earn experience and affection in the arena battles.

image.png.a3be666c018582593af64faee553eeef.png

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...

I do believe that looking at the girl's stats on the wikidot page help you find the best alpha girl. For the beta, i'd say find a girl with a good level of your primary stat & second stat (ex. If you're charm, find a girl with high Charm & Hardcore stats to boost your attack power). For the omega, find a girl with high stats on the two others skills, so it boosts your defenses

• Thinking 1

Le 27/06/2020 à 22:14, Warp15 a dit :

In the leagues is it better to have high ego or high attack power? which would you choose? and why?.Thank-you.

Gotta find the right mix between Ego (so you last longer), Attack (for the hit), Excitment (to get more orgasmes) & Harmony (to have special skills like narcisism or reinsurance more often) ;) 

From what I've seen I want to make clear that my way isn't the end all be all okay...

When I started the game I was in the Know-How class but eventually I saw I had more girls in my harem with higher stats than my class so I switched to Hardcore because that gave me a better choice to my opinion.

Then I started to read on the forum and try thing out myself and I found out that even though there are girls with higher overall score than those of your own class, I am the strongest and get the highest possible score overall when I choose only Hardcore girls for Alpha, Beta, and Omega, aka my Team...

Even though my best girls of my class do have a much lower score for Know-How and Charm they still give me the highest score overall resulting in the highest possible Ego I can get, I've tried girls as Beta and Omega from a different class to see what happens to the points and I see that I always have less points overall than when I only have girls of my own class.

So I can't really tell you what to do or recommend anything to you than just try out different girls for your team to see what happens, and to try out what I did and explained above.

I hope this is somewhat helpful to you.

Go always with girls of your class, unless you want to lose or have fewer points in the league for some reason (there are valid reasons for that, but let's focus on knowing how to win first).
You ego depends on you main stat, your secondary stat (but not as much), you alpha girl main stat, your equipment bonus, and the endurance bonus you get from your whole harem level (the more levels in total the bigger it is). Try to have six pieces of legendary equipment and keep upgrading them when you get new pieces with higher level/stats. For now, both rainbow equipment and monostat equipment of your own stat will be good.

Your defense depends on your secondary and tertiary stats, your alpha girl secondary and tertiary stats, and your equipment bonus. So, if you have two girls with the same main stat, put the one with better secondary stats as your alpha.

And about your beta and omega girls: Only their main stat is taken into account both for attack and defense, and they don't give you any ego. So just go with the remaining girls with better main stats.

This is enough to start winning battles in the arena and the leagues. Once you go to a Dicktator league there are more things to take into account, but you'll be more knowledgeable then.

• Like 1

En 28/7/2020 a las 6:17, Kenrae dijo:

This is enough to start winning battles in the arena and the leagues. Once you go to a Dicktator league there are more things to take into account, but you'll be more knowledgeable then.

Hey! I've just arrived to Dicktator I and actually I'll end around 20th or something. What are the things I should take into account right now?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Тёмный Властелин said:

@mooreslife To not promote any further for a while.

True , only go to dicktator 2 when you are lvl 325 or higher (also need all stats upgrade) and even then you will need to use 8 boost per week to finish between 30 and 15 in the ranking

hope it will help some people a lilttle bit !

• Like 1

hace 56 minutos, [THH]Masturos dijo:

True , only go to dicktator 2 when you are lvl 325 or higher (also need all stats upgrade) and even then you will need to use 8 boost per week to finish between 30 and 15 in the ranking

hope it will help some people a lilttle bit !

Sure! I was actually thinking about demoting to Sexpert III for a nice break, I surprised myself when I did so well in Dicktator I, not my intention by all means hahah. Still, what would you say that are the things that really make a difference when going up the dicktator leagues?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, mooreslife said:

Sure! I was actually thinking about demoting to Sexpert III for a nice break, I surprised myself when I did so well in Dicktator I, not my intention by all means hahah. Still, what would you say that are the things that really make a difference when going up the dicktator leagues?

Yea dicktator 1 surprise me aswell i enter it level 250 and made well for a couple of week using the same strategie that i used now ... i'm know how and i think it's easier in the tower of fame for my class because we make more point on players with lower stats (compair to my stats i mean)  with the ego boost i get from excitement and harmonie.

what i usually do : it's to do all the fight i know i can win first and then for the last 2 days i use 2 legend cordyceps and 2 legend gingseng (i find out that chlorella and jujube are not that great compair to the two other one when fighting the tower) to beat the other players that i wasn't able to win over before , sometimes i pay a refresh (188 kobam because it cost less then the four legend item i use) to stay between 30 and 15 (eventually i wont need them but for now i'm not strong ennough)

i think the big difference between me and a lot of players is that i always upgrade all 3 stats whenever i level up (it's the first thing i do with my cash and i wait for the rest when i got extra, like right now i got 105m on me) and the 3 legendarie 5 stars is a must to compete there. Next thing you can do when you reach level 325 is to get 1 or 2 top tier items only giving your main stats bonus (i just start that with one item and it's working i'm definitly stronger but i don't know for 2 items right now, i didn't test it out but a guys from my clan told me to try) 

ooo and check the other players if they are boost aswell wait for them to drop out of boost even if you beat them you will get more point that way.

but really the main thing is your level , higher you are more easy it's going to be.

i hope i help a little bit with my explaination

sorry for my poor english , it's not my first language and i'm dislexic so grammar is pretty hard for me xD 

wish you good luck

Ps: i know i would make the same amount of kobam staying in dicktator 1 without using item boost and stil finishing between 15 and 30 but i rather be in dicktator 2 and beat higher level players to make more experience that way , my goal is to up level the fastest i can and it's the best way.

THH Masturos

Edited by [THH]Masturos
  • Like 1

hace 3 minutos, [THH]Masturos dijo:

Yea dicktator 1 surprise me aswell i enter it level 250 and made well for a couple of week using the same strategie that i used now ... i'm know how and i think it's easier in the tower of fame for my class because we make more point on players with lower stats (compair to my stats i mean)  with the ego boost i get from excitement and harmonie.

what i usually do : it's to do all the fight i know i can win first and then for the last 2 days i use 2 legend cordyceps and 2 legend gingseng (i find out that chlorella and jujube are not that great compair to the two other one when fighting the tower) to beat the other players that i wasn't able to win over before , sometimes i pay a refresh (188 kobam because it cuz less then the four legend item i use) to stay between 30 and 15 (eventually i wont need them but for now i'm not strong ennough)

i think the big difference between me and a lot of players is that i always upgrade all 3 stats whenever i level up (it's the first thing i do with my cash and i wait for the rest when i got extra, like right now i got 105m on me) and the 3 legendarie 5 stars is a must to compete there. Next thing you can do when you reach level 325 is to get 1 or 2 top tier items only giving your main stats bonus (i just start that with one item and it's working i'm definitly stronger but i don't know for 2 items right now, i didn't test it out but a guys from my clan told me to try) 

ooo and check the other players if they are boost aswell wait for them to drop out of boost even if you beat them you will get more point that way.

but really the main thing is your level , higher you are more easy it's going to be.

i hope i help a little bit with my explaination

sorry for my poor english , it's not my first language and i'm dislexic so grammar is pretty hard for me xD 

wish you good luck

THH Masturos

My friend, that was an excellent, well detailed and crystal-clear explanation, thank you!!  I will take all that into account and wait for the right moment to go after the higher leagues. Meanwhile, let's build up those numbers 😎Cheers!

• Like 1

hace 3 horas, [THH]Masturos dijo:

Ps: i know i would make the same amount of kobam staying in dicktator 1 without using item boost and stil finishing between 15 and 30 but i rather be in dicktator 2 and beat higher level players to make more experience that way , my goal is to up level the fastest i can and it's the best way.

You get the same experience for a win regardless of the other player level. Other than that, it's a good idea to try to level up as fast as possible, yes.
Trying to catch players unboosted is a must on D2 and D3. Also, against players who you easily bet (much lower level than you and unboosted), 4 legenary ginsengs maximize the points you get. Use the cordyceps against more difficult players and in order to be sure you win some fights you'd lose otherwise, sometimes even 4 cordyceps. But that depends on your stats and the other players stats, so the strategy changes over time.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Kenrae said:

You get the same experience for a win regardless of the other player level.

Unless they secretly changed it recently, otherwise the XP from a league fight does depend on your opponent's level.

Edited by Chthugha
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Kenrae said:

You get the same experience for a win regardless of the other player level. Other than that, it's a good idea to try to level up as fast as possible, yes.
Trying to catch players unboosted is a must on D2 and D3. Also, against players who you easily bet (much lower level than you and unboosted), 4 legenary ginsengs maximize the points you get. Use the cordyceps against more difficult players and in order to be sure you win some fights you'd lose otherwise, sometimes even 4 cordyceps. But that depends on your stats and the other players stats, so the strategy changes over time.

hum ... you sure lol ? for the last 15 month i played  it does. thx for the ginsengs but as i said i dont use item on lower stats opponents but it's good to know for other players that  want to finish top 4.

thx chthugha i though the same thing xD

Edited by [THH]Masturos

hace 3 horas, Chthugha dijo:

Unless they secretly changed it recently, otherwise the XP from a league fight does depend on your opponent's level.

I've never noticed much change, maybe because I'm in D3, but there's still quite a variance in player levels there 🤔. Not that I've thought about it that much. Do we have the formula?

• Slynia locked this topic