Empty Daily mission

3 hours ago, GeorgeMTO said:

Removed multiple posts simply saying "same". Please don't comment in the thread unless you have something to contribute, it's obviously not an isolated issue.

So you want us to say something like, the quality of this game is a joke, with numerous problems and errors? There seems to be no acknowledgement of issues and they would rather just delete messages about them than fix the issues. Suberb customer service that really encourages players to spend real cash on a broken game. 

34 minutes ago, MMCr said:

So you want us to say something like, the quality of this game is a joke, with numerous problems and errors? There seems to be no acknowledgement of issues and they would rather just delete messages about them than fix the issues. Suberb customer service that really encourages players to spend real cash on a broken game. 

He is not a representative of the company. He is simply here to enforce the forum rules and give advice where applicable based on his own opinions / experience, when it comes to the game he has no more ability to fix the issues than you or I do. Though at least in my opinion he should not be removing posts just because someone is stating that they are also suffering from the same issue that is part of the bigger conversation and how we establish that multiple people have the same issue. As he has not gone threw every other post removing duplications of which believe me there are a great deal I would question why he has chosen to do so here?

44 minutes ago, Serg905 said:

Thnx friend. That's not fix but now i can do another missions.

same manipulation can be necessary to complete other missions, since sometimes effect of lagged mission can return (at least it was so for me)

Edited by Dark_Mars

7 hours ago, MMCr said:

No, you can make a separate topic about that if you want. Now that it's obviously not an isolated issue, the thread doesn't need to be 17 pages long with 16 pages worth of that being people saying two words. It makes it hard for other people or the devs to find the relevant posts that contain information about how the problem works. If you want to make pointless comments, go to your own facebook/twitter.

14 hours ago, maxafax said:

He is not a representative of the company. He is simply here to enforce the forum rules and give advice where applicable based on his own opinions / experience, when it comes to the game he has no more ability to fix the issues than you or I do. Though at least in my opinion he should not be removing posts just because someone is stating that they are also suffering from the same issue that is part of the bigger conversation and how we establish that multiple people have the same issue. As he has not gone threw every other post removing duplications of which believe me there are a great deal I would question why he has chosen to do so here?

So what you are saying is there no customer service whatsoever? Like I say its that really the way to encourage people to spend time and cash on this game? Next advice is to complain about the game on twitter and Facebook! All he needs to do is acknowledge there is a known issue, not complain about the complaints. Some customer service training required for this moderator. 

7 hours ago, GeorgeMTO said:

No, you can make a separate topic about that if you want. Now that it's obviously not an isolated issue, the thread doesn't need to be 17 pages long with 16 pages worth of that being people saying two words. It makes it hard for other people or the devs to find the relevant posts that contain information about how the problem works. If you want to make pointless comments, go to your own facebook/twitter.

I have read the forum rules, there is no mention of similar posts in the not being allowed. In fact it mainly goes on about respect. I think it is exceedingly disrespectful to delete someones post. I also find your comment about pointless comments disrespectful and also in violation of the forum rules. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MMCr said:

I have read the forum rules, there is no mention of similar posts in the not being allowed. In fact it mainly goes on about respect. I think it is exceedingly disrespectful to delete someones post. I also find your comment about pointless comments disrespectful and also in violation of the forum rules. 

Comments of 'me too' with no other content fall under spam, cluttering the thread. I can't solve issues, but I can try to help other people with the issue not have to read through 17 thousand spam posts that don't contain any actual information before finding one or two that have a workaround (like refreshing the page) to still do other missions. My comment was in role as a moderator informing people that comments have been removed (to not try and pretend nothing happened), while also requesting people to not do the same.

This is my final word on the matter, future comments on this issue will be removed. Please keep this thread to the bug report in question.

• Like 1

Will the players be compensated for the loss due to the empty daily mission ?

I tried to log in/log out, the empty mission is still here (I did not started it and I play on Nutaku).

I tried to use another browser profile (Firefox), the empty mission is still here.

I assume the bug is on the server-side.

Does this happen to all players, or only to players that does not claims their rewards (I personnally do not claim my MoJo rewards)?

30 minutes ago, DuoIz said:

Day 2; Still no update.

Got new daily missions, but can't even start them since the quest is still bugged. Claim button is lit, but no buttons work.

Have you tried refreshing the game, and then clicking on one of the other missions first and not touching the bugged one? Other people have said that lets them start them still so you can at least get some progress.

Il y a 3 heures, test_anon a dit :

Will the players be compensated for the loss due to the empty daily mission ?

I tried to log in/log out, the empty mission is still here (I did not started it and I play on Nutaku).

I tried to use another browser profile (Firefox), the empty mission is still here.

I assume the bug is on the server-side.

Does this happen to all players, or only to players that does not claims their rewards (I personnally do not claim my MoJo rewards)?

I claim my rewards every time it's finished (I don't store them). and I got this bug

The bug appears to be server side and only affecting a specific mission namely "pay in kind" as it has no reward "0" there is nothing to claim. Refreshing your web page is allowing users to selects a different mission and complete it though I had to do this several times. I remember seeing similar issues before on other users but this is the first time I have come across it in my game suggesting that it is a recent change that has caused the problem. I am wondering if it is related to the time difference bug that I commented on in a earlier post I'm on uk standard time London +00:00 UTC

Edited by maxafax

OK, first of all, the mission is a little bit too long! It's easily the longest mission since the introduction of dailies...  

However, given the waiting time, just imagine the reward! Can't wait for the fantastic surprise! 😀 

The quantity of the reward is a bit disappointing, though.

2 minutes ago, Sev said:

OK, first of all, the mission is a little bit too long! It's easily the longest mission since the introduction of dailies...  

However, given the waiting time, just imagine the reward! Can't wait for the fantastic surprise! 😀 

The quantity of the reward is a bit disappointing, though.

I'm sorry which mission are you referring to the bugged one? because that doesn't have a timer on it