Suggestion for suggestions

Mezzo

Up-vote system for suggestions of improvement  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Do you thinks that it's a good idea ?

• Yes
    • No

Hi folks !

I have a suggestion for helping the devs to get aware of the suggestions ; we could up-vote 👍 or down-vote 👎 every suggestion, and there would be a pinned page at the top of the forum gathering all the suggestions, ordered by upvotes amounts.
That way, the suggestions that many players would like to be implemented would easily stand out from the others.

To handle the case of topics containing several suggestions, two possibilities :
-set a rule : one suggestion per post (simpler)
-implement a numbering system : let the writer tag a set of words as a suggestion, which would automatically be assigned a number. (risk : people tagging incorrectly or unappropriately) .

Let me know what you think about this 😉

Edited by Mezzo
enhanced layout

I gave a yes, but just because the question is "is it a good idea?". The answer for me is yes, but unluckily the idea suffers from another fact independent from any players will: simply put, the devs rarely browse the forum, as they consider Discord the preferential way to communicate with players, and, moreover, it is quite well know to long time players that to have some small hope to see any suggestion effectively implemented in the game, apart the need to start and bring forward the idea on Discord, the same suggestion must be sustained there by a good slice of players, being those preferentially paying players.

Alright, I didn't know Discord was more used by the devs, I am relatively new to the game.
I have never been on Discord, I don't know how it looks like, but don't you think the devs don't come on the forum because it's almost un-structured ? 

Maybe a system like I described would make easier to shed light on the suggestions sustained by a good slice of players, including paying ones.
Ideally so the devs can come here to read, or at least so Discord users would take the ideas and share them on Discord.

47 minutes ago, Mezzo said:

Alright, I didn't know Discord was more used by the devs, I am relatively new to the game.
I have never been on Discord, I don't know how it looks like, but don't you think the devs don't come on the forum because it's almost un-structured ?

Maybe a system like I described would make easier to shed light on the suggestions sustained by a good slice of players, including paying ones.
Ideally so the devs can come here to read, or at least so Discord users would take the ideas and share them on Discord.

If the Devs wanted the forum to be more structured, they'd make it more structured. It's their forum.

21 minutes ago, Mezzo said:

Mmmh, I disagree to say it's "their forum".

But anyway, I've found out I should have posted here I guess. I can't tell the difference between "feedback" and "suggestions".

They own it, they host it, they administrate it, they make the rules for it and they control its structure. It's "their forum".

• Haha 1