[ 21-Apr-20 ] Easter Hare - Discussion

FinderKeeper

I think this is the first time there is a prize every 500 levels....

I don't suppose there is any reward for reaching level 4000?

EDIT: if anyone is interested, you don't get anything for reaching level 4000 :P

Edited by SpinelesS

22 hours ago, SpinelesS said:

Can't help but feel that anyone who still needs help with bosses will probably struggle to reach level 3500 in the event.

No kidding. This is my first (non-puzzle) event with Felicia and it's night and day how much better I'm doing. I feel like I might actually have a snowflake's chance in Hell of beating this one.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, danacio said:

Hi,

i'm new player, I play since like 2 weeks ago.

I do not have any of Felicia and Keira, do I have any chance to beat this?

At the moment I reached level 2040

Its impossible to predict.

Focus idle/reward crafts, hope for good craft unlock later, like Titcoin and Mojo Ring. Actually grind mojo for crafts daily.

Meanwhile try to get as high as possible in the office, unlocking Felicia at 7000 would help alot.

Many hours ago I finally get the girl

Never finished an Event so fast, and without boosters

Now, is the time to farm Affection (I think that at least 1000 Affection in 8 days)

I was very lucky in the last days

I got two Office girls (maybe tomorrow I will get the third! I'm at 12.2k)

Just two days ago I was at 9.8k, getting the last Contact Girl

Then had the necessary Kinkpoints to upgrade to MAX that girl, reset and... 2k Stages in nothing

25 h from start take me to end that event. 2500 stage was fast but in that moment I stucked up. 2700 was max.  Felicia didn't let me grow. :( When I found "sext tape souvenir" ( it was my 19 crafted item :( - terrible) after resets (i don't remenber which it was), Keira let me win. All in all it was hard for me. Earlier events was more faster (2-4 h).

Danacio don't give up. Try :D Even lose, next time you will be stronger :) I had the same problem earlier, when I played only 3 days, when event started (last christmas 3rd event). Still you got 8 days.

A lot depends what you find in crafting if "moyo ring" level "iddle" girl if "sext tape souvenir" level "click" girl

Edited by kubolas44

24 minutes ago, maxafax said:

I've been finding events easier to do with Keira than Felicia don't know why but it defiantly seems a lot easier with her.

depends on crafts and playstyle

for the previous events, one could click like crazy for an hour, do ~3 resets and get the girl (with reward and click craft only), as opposed to hours/days idling in background with occasional levelup

this event I tried both keira and felicia, but got the click -> idle craft which overpowered felicias 6.5x enhancement (then i did a 2x on keira cause 3150+ was a b*tch)

Edited by limpo

20 minutes ago, Allen5_19 said:

BTW they haven't fixed the dialogue for the girl so every time you get to her it pops again -.-

Ye... you only go there once so not really matter...once you reach around stage 4500 it starts to bug like in mane game do's at 14500

3 minutes ago, limpo said:

depends on crafts and playstyle

for the previous events, one could click like crazy for an hour, do ~3 resets and get the girl, as opposed to hours/days idling in background with occasional levelup

this event I tried both keira and felicia, but got the click -> idle craft which overpowered felicias 6.5x enhancement (then i did a 2x on keira cause 3150+ was a b*tch)

ye my keira is on 6.5 fel only on 3 games been a b... with those lower gob stoppers :( but I also have mojo lube, mojo shocker sex tape sovi… not having to click with keira at all tbh 

Edited by maxafax

On 4/21/2020 at 7:45 AM, Sal_89 said:

Anyone had problems with milestones of the event? I lost the first...

Yes. I dont seem to be getting the rewards when i pass the milestone. Instead i get the reward at some later point. If i get all 6 by the time i get Rabbi then I dont mind. But i do worry theyll patch something and ill miss 1 or 2

9 hours ago, Hawkin said:

Yes. I dont seem to be getting the rewards when i pass the milestone. Instead i get the reward at some later point. If i get all 6 by the time i get Rabbi then I dont mind. But i do worry theyll patch something and ill miss 1 or 2

Apparently quite a few people are having an issue with the rewards being in wrong order or missing entirely, thankfully I believe they are all still getting the girl at the end. unfortunately though if you are missing any of the rewards kinkoid and nutaku don't compensate for bugs.

1 hour ago, Tarbunk said:

If I may ask so boldly. The event just started and you people have already beaten it!?

I beat it in 2.5 hours. Someone else on Discord beat it in 2 hours. Neither of us spent any kobans ect on it, it's just that easy to complete for people who have a strong girl (Felicia if idle, or Keira/Cupid if going Click) and have played enough of these kind of events to know what to do.

hace 30 minutos, GeorgeMTO dijo:

I beat it in 2.5 hours. Someone else on Discord beat it in 2 hours. Neither of us spent any kobans ect on it, it's just that easy to complete for people who have a strong girl (Felicia if idle, or Keira/Cupid if going Click) and have played enough of these kind of events to know what to do.

How in the hell do you beat the events in 2 hours?! (Sorry for language) I have Felicia, Keira and Cupid and still it took me a day and a half to beat the event O.O

1 hour ago, GeorgeMTO said:

less than 1h 20min but I did buy the GinSeng and got lucky on charms, however I wasn't especially trying for speed.  :) I think it was a little harder than some of the past ones, seemed to get less forge mojo too but didn't make any real noticeable difference to overall outcome.

Edited by maxafax

1 hour ago, Allen5_19 said:

How in the hell do you beat the events in 2 hours?! (Sorry for language) I have Felicia, Keira and Cupid and still it took me a day and a half to beat the event O.O

Powerful girls helps if they are enhanced too, all 6 sex powers, pushing high enough to make mojo forge unlock multiple charms, focusing on the power charms depending on your preference basically just same as you do in main game.

3 hours ago, Tarbunk said:

If I may ask so boldly. The event just started and you people have already beaten it!?

It is usual for many players who have played for some time to be able to beat the event quickly. Having more choices and the more powerful girls makes it a lot easier. Personally I usually carry on playing the event in the background even when I have got the girl just for fun to see if I can break the event with error point.

Edited by maxafax

3 hours ago, nelson29 said:

I still don't get how you can be so fast...

I've been playing for some time, I have Felicia upgraded, but I'm not even reaching stage 3000, and next charm costs 1B (i'm still looking for the idle to click converter)

Well yes, there was some luck in that i got Mojo Ring (idle to click) as my 10th charm. If I got it later it would've taken me longer. Previously I used to just level Felicia, use powers, once powers wear off I reset, pour everything into idle+rewards charm. This time I noticed that Mojo was scaling better so I decided to try and get Mojo Ring to save some time.