Bosses Harems

there are only 3 per boss. If there is a special event girl you would see her in the pricelist/standing right next to the boss.

There is no "fight exactly X times and the drop is guaranteed" thing. You will get all regular girls eventually, but it takes some time. RNG and all that stuff...u know...

It depends how many bosses's girls you already dropped. If you're at the beginning of the game, that should be quite fast. But the more you progress, the more efforts and battles it needs.

With the new system, it's difficult to tell you how many battles you need to do to drop a girl. In the previous system, the average was between 300 and 500 battles. Now, it's supposed to be faster.

At the end of the day, it's still RNG. So, you can be lucky and drop girls quickly or be unlucky and fight for a long time

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Sarkasth said:

there are only 3 per boss. If there is a special event girl you would see her in the pricelist/standing right next to the boss.

There is no "fight exactly X times and the drop is guaranteed" thing. You will get all regular girls eventually, but it takes some time. RNG and all that stuff...u know...

What does RNG mean?

• 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, Samuel Green said:

I'm at level 49 going on level 50 and There's this one girl from Gems Kingdom from Dark Lord's harem (the second girl with blue hair) can't seem to get in my group, what am I doing wrong?

ur fault is to believe u could do something wrong/right

There is no magic number, you get them all whenever you get them all.....for example I'm level 46, been playing for 3+ months and the only bosses I have all of the girls off of are Edwarda and Silvanus, I have 2 outta 3 off Gruntt as well (he does NOT want to give up the 3rd), but all other bosses still having 2 if not all 3 of their girls.

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Samuel Green said:

Okay, now I'm getting irritated about THIS again. Because the problem I had about this just came back on me! 3 Girls in "Invaded Kingdom" (1 of few new girls added on THIS month's special events) and now, I'm back to square one!!

Event girls have a higher drop rate of course you can still get a normal boss girl but the event one is the only one on a time limit and you have more than a week to keep trying

7 hours ago, BananaJoy said:

read somewhere that the ratio for event girls is about 3 times better than normal boss girls.

was the case in the old system. doesnt really fit anymore.

all u can say is, that event girls have a pretty high dropchance

2 hours ago, Varnart said:

I got two from dark lord, all 3 from ninja spy, one from grutt, and one from edwarda, plus mala, need the orc chick and I can go back to fighting grutt for the housemaid

8 days I've been trying to do this and I only managed to get 1 Girl from "Invaded Kingdom" (1 "Missy Boots" or whatever her name is) added Gruntt in my harem? I fear I won't get the Red Demon girl or the Cat girl before the deadline in time if I have to keep waiting 3 hours and 20 minutes to fill up my combat points.

10 minutes ago, Sarkasth said:

there is no catgirl in grunts harem. The only event related catgirl is pachinko exclusive

Oh I KNOW she not in Gruntt's harem. I meant I won't have enough gold coins to get it since I can only use credit cards to purchase them (which I don't have and never use), gift cards won't work the same way (tried a Visa Vanilla gift card with $20s didn't work).

On 10/9/2017 at 11:58 AM, Samuel Green said:

Oh I KNOW she not in Gruntt's harem. I meant I won't have enough gold coins to get it since I can only use credit cards to purchase them (which I don't have and never use), gift cards won't work the same way (tried a Visa Vanilla gift card with $20s didn't work).

4 days remaining and I haven't been able to get any girls in my Harem. There are the 3 from the female Edward dickhands, the or from Dark Lord, and the 3 from Gruntt's (if you count the Red one added) Harem and I only got one from him being Miss Spook 3 days ago! It shows the girls displayed like a slideshow in the small box, this is making it harder for me accomplish this.

On 10/10/2017 at 0:35 AM, Samuel Green said:

8 days I've been trying to do this and I only managed to get 1 Girl from "Invaded Kingdom" (1 "Missy Boots" or whatever her name is) added Gruntt in my harem? I fear I won't get the Red Demon girl or the Cat girl before the deadline in time if I have to keep waiting 3 hours and 20 minutes to fill up my combat points.

The event does not end until the 15th day it ends just as new missions come out and contests that are ending on that day end you can use your kobans for extra chances on the last day as well last event i got both girls on the last day a few hours before it was ending as well i am still trying to get both event harem members as well so you're not alone.