Veterans vs Newbies - Arena and Conquest

Mr LokosS

Can someone explain me why there is a considerable difference between me and a veteran?

I mean this dude has reached the archipelago, but he is still level 165. I am not in the second part of the story. But I have already reached level 170. I can't even beat this man in the arena or challenge him in the contest like beat trolls because I'm disadvantage. This is very nuts.

An example of veteran, there is worse like him

FA488CF7-BC01-4D78-994A-58F8B27375FE.thumb.jpeg.bd66f3820fda720c0632680af71eceb8.jpeg

vs 

me:

F684C5AC-0E25-484A-BD59-D46488B0DB8A.thumb.jpeg.da6786d69ac620f1c216eae1282f8cee.jpeg

(if you are newbie share your opinion too to let me know if I am alone or not that piss me off)

Arena combatants are determined by the level of mojo, which is its only purpose. Its your rank number, basically- the more you win, the stronger opponents you fight. As a year-long player I can tell you, you should fight as many arena battles where you lose, since that lowers your mojo, and thus you eventually encounter lower powered opponents. On the screen of your own profile, you will see that you're number 29 in mojo ranking in Canada, and 1197 worldwide, that's pretty high for such a level, so my guess is that you've been only fighting arenas where you were at least 75% sure you'd win :D 

• Thanks 2

Veterancy has nothing to do with how strong a player is, it depends first on level, second on girls and third on market stats.

first both of you are almost the same level, second he has legendary girls while you have starter and third he has maxed (or almost maxed) his market stats while you didn't and this gives him an edge.

Yea, Now I have upgrade my stats It's much better

Il y a 5 heures, Тёмный Властелин a dit :

I think that he is constantly boosted to have such a rank and blows all his kobans on boosters.

It's true Oupsi, but I just used the boosters I dropped on pachinko, so It was easier to win

Il y a 4 heures, Hotless a dit :

Veterancy has nothing to do with how strong a player is, it depends first on level, second on girls and third on market stats.

first both of you are almost the same level, second he has legendary girls while you have starter and third he has maxed (or almost maxed) his market stats while you didn't and this gives him an edge.

True for arena, veteran have more legendary girls than news players.

But still how they do to stay in low lvl even if they are far in the story. Progress in story give you xp, it should have a min lvl to be in each story. Or maybe I played too much in arena and ligue. And when their is the challenge to kill trolls in contest they win easily.

On 26.4.2020 at 07:58, jelom said:

das ist der Unterschied:

image.thumb.png.238f988bb7f4056d5bf7885917a66b52.png

image.thumb.png.d5638acccf6283bfe8ff375dd9d59885.png

yes thats the point! you must do the stat upgrades on the market! You can upgrade each stat 30 times for each lvl you have got. So if you dont do them its logikal that you lose more often ;)

Another reason could be that your fight team is not optimal. You got only common girls with 5 stars, the opponent in your exemple got only  5 star legendary girls, they are much stronger ^^

if you want to know what girls are stronger, here the answer: 5 star Common < 3 star legends < 5 star rare < 5 star epic < 5 star legend
Remember you must give this girls all stars to be better, a 0 star legend girl is weaker than a 5 star common girl ;^)

Ps: all your girls should have the same fockus, if you are skilled on hardcore use only hardcore girls

On 4/25/2020 at 10:45 PM, Mr LokosS said:

Can someone explain me why there is a considerable difference between me and a veteran?

I mean this dude has reached the archipelago, but he is still level 165. I am not in the second part of the story. But I have already reached level 170. I can't even beat this man in the arena or challenge him in the contest like beat trolls because I'm disadvantage. This is very nuts.

An example of veteran, there is worse like him

FA488CF7-BC01-4D78-994A-58F8B27375FE.thumb.jpeg.bd66f3820fda720c0632680af71eceb8.jpeg

vs 

me:

F684C5AC-0E25-484A-BD59-D46488B0DB8A.thumb.jpeg.da6786d69ac620f1c216eae1282f8cee.jpeg

(if you are newbie share your opinion too to let me know if I am alone or not that piss me off)

Also take a look at both battle teams - you have a 5 start starter girl (Bunny) and the other one has a 5 star legendary girl (Valentina).

This is like you coming to a race with a family car and the other one comes with a sports car....

so In case you have a legendary or even an epic 5 star of your class, you might consider giving gifts to get 5 stars. and take this as your new alpha.

And you could also be comparing yourself to a player who throws much real cash into the game.  That would be like comparing the NY Yankees pro ball team v.s. a little league base ball team.

If you are F2P and they are cash to play, they will beat you every time.  Just forget about all that and have fun with the game. :)