Support Ticket still open... ID: 5626 14 days, 21h, 48mn, 04s | Purchase made, but bonus purchase not received.

Hello,

Two weeks ago, I opened a support ticket: ID: 5626 14 days, 21h, 48mn, 04s | Purchase made, but bonus purchase not received.

Here is my problem:

"Hello,
on 07.04.2020 I made a purchase and bought a special offer. However, I did not get the opportunity to select the bonus offer "First Purchase Gift". What am I doing wrong or what do I have to do to get this offer?

I attached the Transaktion verifikation from my Debit Card Account.

Kind regards..."

When will somebody from the support drop by to answer my ticket?

Regards...

• Sad 1

Devs don't answer the ticket system anymore unless its a bug.  Which you have.  Which they won't answer.  Because they only check discord and not the forums.  Because of course.  The only thing I can refer to is to clear your cache and cookies from your browser if you're using that to access your HH account.

Did you even have it pop up or did the chest simply never show?  If it hasn't, give it a few days for it to show (like you already have, sorry), and if not, spam the ticket and get a real appreciation for hating the devs.

This is a super cobbled together game, and the support definitely shows because they can only address so many things from lack of hired help.  Not their fault, but they're fault kind of thing, because money and support costs money and/or time.

11 hours ago, dd089966 said:

Devs don't answer the ticket system anymore unless its a bug.  Which you have.  Which they won't answer.  Because they only check discord and not the forums.  Because of course.  The only thing I can refer to is to clear your cache and cookies from your browser if you're using that to access your HH account.

Not necessarily. I don't know the actual timings, but in the past there were players reporting that they have waited longer than a month before they received an answer to their support ticket. I agree with you about the fact that some huge bugs that showed up in the past didn't spoke well about the devs coding quality.

• Like 1

En 29/4/2020 a las 19:06, MaxDax69 dijo:

Hello,

Two weeks ago, I opened a support ticket: ID: 5626 14 days, 21h, 48mn, 04s | Purchase made, but bonus purchase not received.

Here is my problem:

"Hello,
on 07.04.2020 I made a purchase and bought a special offer. However, I did not get the opportunity to select the bonus offer "First Purchase Gift". What am I doing wrong or what do I have to do to get this offer?

I attached the Transaktion verifikation from my Debit Card Account.

Kind regards..."

When will somebody from the support drop by to answer my ticket?

Regards...

sometimes the ticket you send is lost because YOU opened a different ticket than the one you sent first 

. Example: you sent a ticket with ...
I DIDN'T RECEIVE KOBANS (that ticket hasn't been answered yet) but you send another ticket. I DON'T LIKE THE NEW GIRLS.

then your fist ticket lost because you only can send one ticket in your profile (only can put another ticket if support answer you

SOLUTION :

pick in your first ticket and write something for example:

or ANY ANSWER?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Community Manager

Hey, @MaxDax69 

Your case is being handled.
We apologize for the slow reaction time.
Tickets have increased quite a lot and some may have been missed.

For anyone who can't obtain the "First purchase gift",  please send again a ticket to our support.

• Like 1

makes one wonder how your ticket system is actually working. a ticket of mine also went 3 weeks without any response. in most ticket systems, even when email based, you cannot "miss" tickets, you can only deliberately choose not to handle a ticket.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...